* Real Madrid reached final despite 2-1 defeat to Atletico Madrid
* Atletico's Saul Niguez headed in Koke’s 12th minute corner
* Antoine Griezmann scored Atletico's second from the spot
* Real's Isco struck from close range just before halftime
* Real eliminated Atletico for the fourth consecutive season
* Real Madrid to face Juventus in the final on June 3 in Cardiff
By Rik Sharma
ATLETICO MADRID 2 REAL MADRID 1 (2-4 agg)
May 10 (Reuters) - Real Madrid survived an Atletico Madrid onslaught to reach the Champions League final on Wednesday, losing 2-1 on the night, but going through 4-2 on aggregate to set up a mouthwatering clash against Juventus.
Atletico roared into a two-goal lead with a Saul Niguez header and Antoine Griezmann’s penalty, but Isco notched in the 42nd minute to dampen their hopes of a comeback.
Real have now eliminated Atletico from the competition in four consecutive seasons, including the dramatic 2014 and 2016 finals.
Zinedine Zidane’s side can become the first team to retain the Champions League when they take on Juventus in the final in Cardiff on June 3. (Editing by Toby Davis)