1 Min Read
(Reuters) - British police arrested a 19-year-old man on Sunday, the 15th person to be taken into custody in connection with the Manchester suicide bombing that killed 22 people.
The arrest was made during a raid in the Gorton area of Manchester on "suspicion of offences contrary to the terrorism act", the Greater Manchester police said in a statement on Twitter.
Police said earlier on Sunday they were also searching an address in Rusholme area.
Thirteen men are now in custody after a man and a woman were released without charge.
Reporting by Ismail Shakil in Bengaluru, editing by David Evans