Following are match-by-match facts and statistics ahead of Tuesday's Champions League quarter-final first legs (1845 GMT):
Juventus v Barcelona
* The two sides last met in the Champions League final in 2015 which Barca won 3-1
* Barca are in the quarter-finals for the 10th season in a row
* Juventus have not lost a European match at home since April 2013 when Bayern Munich beat them 2-0
* Juventus are unbeaten in the Champions League this season
* Barcelona have lost two of their last three away games in the competition
* Barcelona have won eight of their 11 two-legged ties against Italian clubs
Borussia Dortmund v Monaco
* Dortmund host Monaco in the first competitive fixture between the two sides.
* Dortmund have only been beaten at home by a French side on one previous occasion -- Marseille in December 2011.
* Monaco are making their fourth appearance in the Champions League quarter-finals
* Dortmund are featuring in the last eight for the third time in the last five seasons.
* Dortmund have won three and lost seven of their last 10 matches in the Champions League knockout stages.
* Monaco have the worst defensive record of all the quarter-finalists, having conceded 13 this season.
* Monaco have not reached the semi-finals since 2004, when they went on to reach the final.
(Reporting by Brian Homewood and Ed Dove; Editing by Ian Chadband)