- Billionaire hedge fund manager Steven A. Cohen is losing the financial support of Blackstone Group Inc , the largest outside investor in his embattled SAC Capital Advisors, which is yanking much of its client money, according to a letter reviewed by Reuters.
- Co-op Bank stops lending to new corporate clients
- Greece modifies DEPA privatisation terms to accommodate Gazprom: source
- Board of Italy's ILVA steel group quits after asset seizure
- Germany's Kion ready for IPO but not in a rush - report
- Loro Piana rides high through recession in ultra-luxury sector
Recent Business News
Dead Sea, Jordan - UAE's Majid Al Futtaim Holding (MAF) - sole franchise of hypermarket chain Carrefour in the Gulf - said it foresaw capital investments of up to $1 billion (£661 million) this year as it steadily expanded its foothold in the region.
LOS ANGELES/NEW YORK - Yahoo Inc has submitted a formal proposal to buy Hulu, joining a growing list of bidders for the video service owned by News Corp and Walt Disney Co, two sources with knowledge of the bid told Reuters on Friday.
NEW YORK - Global equity markets edged lower on Friday on worries the U.S. Federal Reserve may curb its stimulus program, while the dollar recovered against the euro to trade flat after better-than-expected U.S. durable goods data for April.
NEW YORK - Visa Inc and MasterCard Inc , opening another front in an eight-year battle over credit card fees paid by retailers, on Friday asked a federal judge to declare that the fees do not violate antitrust law.