LONDON, Oct 18 Europe's largest tour operator TUI is putting on extra flights to make up for capacity lost after this month's collapse of Monarch, TUI's UK and Ireland boss said on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON, Oct 17 U.S. President Donald Trump is leaning toward naming former pharmaceutical industry executive Alex Azar as his pick to lead the Department of Health and Human Services, Politico reported on Tuesday, citing two White House officials.
BRIEF-Source Energy Services Ltd. announces acquisition of Preferred Sands' Wisconsin Mine, Processing Facility and Canadian Frac Sand Assets
* Announces acquisition of Preferred Sands' Wisconsin Mine, Processing Facility and Canadian Frac Sand Assets as well as $90 million in equity financings
SAO PAULO, Oct 17 Brazilian renewable energy company Renova Energia SA said the period for exclusive talks with Canada's Brookfield Asset Management Inc expired on Tuesday with no deal.
* Terraform Power Inc - on October 17, Terraform Power Operating LLC, unit of co, entered into a new senior secured revolving credit facility
* Hospitality Properties Trust prices $400 million of 3.950% unsecured senior notes due 2028 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CES Energy Solutions Corp. announces refinancing of its 7.375% senior notes with 6.375% senior notes
* Vornado extends $1.25 billion of its $2.5 billion revolving credit facilities
NEW YORK, Oct 17 China's holdings of Treasuries in August rose to their highest since July 2016, data from the Treasury Department showed on Tuesday, with some analysts saying the Chinese government was probably buying U.S. government debt to stem the renminbi's appreciation.
NEW YORK, Oct 17 Marc Faber, the Swiss investor based in Thailand, provoked a backlash from business television and investment management firms on Tuesday after comments in his latest newsletter suggested the United States had only prospered because it was settled by white people.
No related dividends are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.