NEW YORK/WILMINGTON, Del., June 24 Energy Transfer Equity won a court ruling on Friday that would allow the pipeline operator to walk away from its more than $20 billion takeover of rival Williams Cos Inc, a deal that Energy Transfer agreed to in September but soured on in January.
* Atwood Oceanics Inc announces cash tender offer for senior notes
* Considering senior note and bank debt offering which would also result in refinancing of senior secured notes, due 2019
(Refiles to correct 3rd paragraph to say 'long bets', not 'net long bets') June 24 Currency speculators increased their net short positions against the British pound in the week before the United Kingdom voted to exit the European Union, according to data from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission released on Friday. The number of contracts for net short positions against the pound rose by more than 15,000 for the week ending June 21. That was still well below a five-ye
BRIEF-Verso Paper Holdings says bankruptcy court entered order confirming debtors' first modified third amended joint plan of reorganization under Chapter 11
* On June 23, bankruptcy court entered order confirming debtors' first modified third amended joint plan of reorganization under Chapter 11
* Sterling suffers historic fall in massive sell-off, yen jumps
* Announces commencement of exchange offer and consent solicitation
WASHINGTON, June 24 The heads of all the U.S. financial regulatory agencies will hold a meeting by phone on Friday to discuss the vote by Britain to leave the European Union, according to a notice from the Treasury Department.
* Effective as of June 24, entered into a third amendment to its august 1, 2011 credit agreement - SEC filing
No related dividends are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.