SAO PAULO, Aug 19 Brazilian sugar group Clealco Açúcar e Álcool SA reached a deal with banks late on Friday to refinance almost 1 billion reais ($317 million) in debt, three people with knowledge of the operation said, and a company executive confirmed the deal.
Aug 18 An unidentified utility could pay $9.3 billion to buy Texas power transmission company Oncor Electric Delivery Co, topping Berkshire Hathaway Inc's $9 billion bid, a lawyer for the largest creditor of Oncor's parent told a U.S. bankruptcy judge on Friday.
* Peabody Energy - filed prospectus related to offering of 18.4 million shares of series A convertible preferred stock by selling stockholders
* Barcelona attack hurts Europe stocks, keeps U.S. on edge (Updates to close, adds commentary)
BRIEF-Tyson Foods, Bank of America, N.A. entered into a second amendment of an April 7, 2015 term loan agreement
* Tyson Foods - on August 18, 2017, Tyson Foods, Inc, Bank of America, N.A. entered into a second amendment of an April 7, 2015 term loan agreement
* Invitae Corp - selling stockholders may sell up to aggregate of 5.2 million shares of co's stock Source text: (http://bit.ly/2wad8uF) Further company coverage:
* Varde Partners says on August 12, 2017, Varde Partners and the lenders entered into a letter agreement - SEC filing
BRIEF-New Jersey Resources Corp,certain of unregulated subsidiaries, enters into a $100 million credit agreement
* New Jersey Resources Corp - on August 18, co, certain of unregulated subsidiaries, entered into a $100 million credit agreement Source text: (http://bit.ly/2id171L) Further company coverage:
* Calithera Biosciences - entered into sales agreement with Cowen And Company, Llc, or Cowen, relating to shares of co's common stock
* Cypress Semiconductor Corp- entered into Joinder agreement and amendment no. 6 to amended and restated credit and guaranty agreement- sec filing
No related dividends are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.