* ABB estimates will take $100 mln charge against 2016 results
* Priced a registered underwritten public offering of an aggregate principal amount of $150 million of its 3.543 percent senior notes due 2024
* Asia ex-Japan, Nikkei slip after Wall Street's mixed performance
LONDON, Feb 23 Bond trading revenue at the world's top banks rose last year for the first time since 2012, thanks to increased activity after Britons' voted to leave the European Union and Donald Trump won the U.S. presidential election, a survey showed on Thursday.
* Net proceeds of offering are intended to be used principally to partially fund acquisition by BCE of Manitoba Telecom Services
* Presbia says extended shareholder rights offering for up to 4.5 million of its ordinary shares until March 8, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Bristol-Myers Squibb prices $1.5 billion of senior notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Resolute energy corporation enters into new credit facility; reports 2016 reserves and production
* Files pricing term sheet related to its offering of 2019 notes and 2027 notes - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2lHhR1j) Further company coverage:
* Peabody Energy -Australian Competition And Consumer Commission issued statement of issues in relation to transaction between Peabody Australia and South32 Aluminum
No related dividends are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.