May 25 The American Civil Liberties Union sued the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in federal court on Thursday, seeking records the civil rights group contends provide accounts of hunger strikes at immigration detention facilities.
(Adds details on mutual funds and ETFs, analyst quote, table, byline) By Trevor Hunnicutt NEW YORK, May 25 U.S. fund investors offered a skeptical perspective on sky-high equity prices, yanking cash from U.S.-based stock funds for the fourth straight week, Lipper data showed on Thursday. The funds recorded $10.1 billion in withdrawals during the week that ended May 24, the second-largest outflows of the year, offering little support to an equity market that has nonethele
May 25 A federal judge on Thursday rejected efforts by LendingClub Corp and former Chief Executive Officer Renaud Laplanche to dismiss shareholder litigation accusing them of concealing material weaknesses in the online lender's ability to monitor its operations.
WILMINGTON, Del., May 25 21st Century Oncology Holdings Inc, which bills itself as the world's largest operator of cancer treatment centers, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on Thursday, citing changes in insurance reimbursement rates and uncertainty caused by political changes.
BRASILIA, May 25 Brazilian President Michel Temer on Thursday sent to Congress legislation to increase the sources of financing for the country's agribusiness sector, the presidential office said in a statement.
* Hunter maritime acquisition corp. (HMAC) : extension of tender offer
BRIEF-Four bidders and U.S. partner Western Digital competing to buy Toshiba's memory chip unit- Nikkei
* Toshiba told Sumitomo Mitsui Banking., Mizuho Bank, other lenders it will begin negotiating with four suitors that submitted second-round bids for Toshiba Memory - Nikkei
* Targa resources corp. Commences public offering of common stock
* Element lifestyle retirement inc - non-brokered private placement of a minimum of 7.5 million and up to 12.5 million units at a price of cdn$0.20 per unit
* Cancer Genetics inc files for mixed shelf of up to $100 million - sec filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
No related dividends are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.