July 23 Bankrupt U.S. teen retailer Aeropostale filed a motion against its lender, private equity firm Sycamore Partners, in bankruptcy court late on Friday, accusing it of plotting a "loan to own" scheme to push the chain into bankruptcy.
SAO PAULO, July 22 A Brazilian judge overseeing the bankruptcy protection process of phone carrier Oi SA on Friday named auditing and advisory firm PricewaterhouseCoopers as the company's in-court administrator.
WILMINGTON, Del., July 22 Unsecured creditors of the bankrupt retailer Sports Authority are seeking to convert the case to a quick liquidation, saying in a Friday court filing the company should not waste its dwindling funds preparing a plan to end its Chapter 11.
NEW YORK, July 22 JPMorgan Chase & Co will stop settling U.S. government securities transactions for most dealers by the end of next year as it streamlines its business, the bank said on Friday.
* Provided an update on its restructuring plans as well as an update on its Q2 earnings timing
* In addition, will issue 1 million shares of its stock to securities class action fund with a value of approximately $16.0 million
* S&P 500 and Dow erase earlier losses in tech, telecom sectors
By Bruno Federowski SAO PAULO, July 22 Stock markets across Latin American rose on Friday, tracking U.S. stocks helped by stronger manufacturing and tech, but currencies in the region were mixed. Mexico's blue-chip IPC stock index rose 0.36 percent, driven by financial services and retail company Grupo Elektra , which rose more than 8 percent a day after it posted stronger quarterly results. Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index tracked the S&P 500 higher, with shares of
* Issued $1.35 billion aggregate principal amount of its 2.375% medium-term notes, series V (senior) due July 22, 2026- SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Rada Electronic Industries files for mixed shelf of up to $25 million - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
No related dividends are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.