Reuters Business Traveller
LONDON - For British student Carly Connor a trip to London for a city break would be impossible if she had to pay for a hotel so instead she rents a room in a Londoner's home.
Business Travel News
BUDAPEST - When Abel Zsendovits rented an empty house in the decaying inner city of Budapest 12 years ago, cleaned it up, installed some beer taps and opened a summer bar, he had no idea it would spark a new wave of nightlife in the Hungarian capital.
MIAMI BEACH, Florida - Carnival Corp has launched a comprehensive review of its entire fleet after a fire crippled one of its ships last month, and will share its findings across the industry, Carnival Cruise Lines' chief executive told a conference on Tuesday.
SVOLVAER, Norway - Oil companies seeking new Arctic areas for exploration face a battle with environmentalists, fishermen and hotel owners over Norwegian islands where jagged snow-capped peaks rise sheer from the sea.
SAN FRANCISCO - A U.S. appeals court on Tuesday revived a lawsuit against United Continental Holdings Inc's United Airlines that was brought by a woman who claimed she was not promptly provided a wheelchair in an airport when she asked for one.
(Reuters.com) - Seeking a place to work out of the office that is quieter than a bustling coffee shop and provides drinks, printers, Wi-Fi and even petrol?
- Epic AvGeek Photo: Dreamlifter Lands with AN-124 in Background
- Amsterdam’s Ever-Evolving Rijksmuseum
- Why Hoarding Loyalty Points Is Sometimes Worth It
- Indie green hotels band together to offer sustainable options for frequent travelers
- This week: Miami gold heist, Caro strike, Newark belly landing & supercar at Bologna
- Aeroplan 2,000 miles per Best Western stay May 13–Aug 31, 2013
- Wows and Vows: Planning a Wedding in Telluride
- 10 Memorial Day Getaways Not on the Beach
- What was important in Mays past?
- Six Weeks to Summer Series: Days 23-30 – Airport Workouts
- US and AA: AIRLINE MERGER and SMALL COMMUNITY AIR SERVICE MEET AT LGA AND DCA
- A Woman Was Kicked Off a Flight For Singing Whitney Houston Songs
- Why Didn’t You Hold the Plane for Me? Don’t You Know Who I Am!?!
- Jet2 adds Fuerteventura flights
May 19 - Tech innovators and app designers attending the recent "Apps For Asia - Redesigning Development" programme in Uttar Pradesh, say technology holds the answer to many of Asia's poverty-related problems. The programme was created by the Asian Development Bank and Microsoft to bring new solutions for improving the lives of millions across the continent. Jim Drury reports.
Local Reuters correspondents suggest fulfilling itineraries in both city hubs and off-radar destinations in our latest batch of Travel Postcards Full Article
The Spirited Traveller
Cocktail correspondent Kara Newman finds the local flavour, and where to knock it back, in destinations where corporate travellers spend time. Full Article