Reuters Business Traveller
LONDON - For British student Carly Connor a trip to London for a city break would be impossible if she had to pay for a hotel so instead she rents a room in a Londoner's home.
Business Travel News
BUDAPEST - When Abel Zsendovits rented an empty house in the decaying inner city of Budapest 12 years ago, cleaned it up, installed some beer taps and opened a summer bar, he had no idea it would spark a new wave of nightlife in the Hungarian capital.
MIAMI BEACH, Florida - Carnival Corp has launched a comprehensive review of its entire fleet after a fire crippled one of its ships last month, and will share its findings across the industry, Carnival Cruise Lines' chief executive told a conference on Tuesday.
SVOLVAER, Norway - Oil companies seeking new Arctic areas for exploration face a battle with environmentalists, fishermen and hotel owners over Norwegian islands where jagged snow-capped peaks rise sheer from the sea.
SAN FRANCISCO - A U.S. appeals court on Tuesday revived a lawsuit against United Continental Holdings Inc's United Airlines that was brought by a woman who claimed she was not promptly provided a wheelchair in an airport when she asked for one.
(Reuters.com) - Seeking a place to work out of the office that is quieter than a bustling coffee shop and provides drinks, printers, Wi-Fi and even petrol?
- ANA Ambassador Report 1: San Jose to Tokyo on the 787 Dreamliner
- Exploring Rome from the Piazza della Repubblica
- United’s Revenue Model for Elite Status Is Only the Beginning
- A perfect day in Green Wine Country
- This week: The French strike, the Aussies block and the Americans build barrier
- Enter by Noon (PT) today to win iPod Touch #SummerontheGo
- Wows and Vows: Planning a Wedding in Telluride
- The Best B&Bs on the Beach
- Long flight comfort bag
- Travel Tip: Ditch the Lint Next Time You Travel! (Video)
- WITTMAN AND SWELBAR: DESPITE SMALLER INDUSTRY, NETWORK CONNECTIVITY REMAINS
- A Woman Was Kicked Off a Flight For Singing Whitney Houston Songs
- United Increases Change Fees on Awards for Most MileagePlus Members
- Virgin Add Extra Manchester to Orlando Seats Next Summer
June 19 - Swiss researchers have released futuristic designs for attachable modular aircraft that will allow passengers to board a plane at a railway station and disembark at their destination without ever setting foot in an airport. EPFL says its Clip Air project is no flight of fancy. Jim Drury reports.
The Spirited Traveller
Cocktail correspondent Kara Newman finds the local flavour, and where to knock it back, in destinations where corporate travellers spend time. Full Article