|Currency||Last||Day High||Day Low||% Change||Bid||Ask|
* Graphic: Trade-weighted sterling since Brexit vote http://tmsnrt.rs/2hwV9Hv (Updates prices, adds comment)
* ECB tightening expectations underpin euro (New throughout, updates prices, adds quotes)
BRASILIA/BEIJING, March 25 China lifted a ban on imports of meat from Brazil on Saturday after Brazilian authorities clarified details of a police investigation into alleged bribery of health inspectors, in a victory for President Michel Temer's efforts to stem damage from the probe.
- CORRECTED-Speculators cut net short bets on Mexican peso to lowest since Nov. 3 -CFTC, Reuters
- GLOBAL MARKETS-U.S. shares, dollar pare losses after healthcare bill pulled
- UPDATE 1-Speculators boost U.S. dollar bets for 3rd week -CFTC, Reuters data
- UPDATE 8-Middle-aged London attacker was criminal who wasn't seen as threat
March 24 Speculators increased bullish bets on the U.S. dollar for the third straight week, pushing net longs to their highest since Jan. 31, data from Commodity Futures Trading Commission data released on Friday and calculations by Reuters showed.