|Currency||Last||Day High||Day Low||% Change||Bid||Ask|
* Graphic: Trade-weighted sterling since Brexit vote http://tmsnrt.rs/2hwV9Hv (Updates story, adds fresh quote)
LONDON, Feb 20 The euro rode out signs of gains for far-right French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen on Monday, inching higher against the dollar and the yen in trade held in check by the absence of U.S. investors because of a holiday.
* French bond yield gap over Germany hits widest since late 2012
- Citi to improve internal systems after pays fine for South Africa forex collusion
- Russia's interest earnings from SWFs investments at 87.9 bln rbls in 2016 -ministry
- South Africa watchdog settles with Citi over currency rigging
- BRIEF-SA's competition body reaches settlement with Citi over forex probe
Feb 20 Chinese conglomerate and cinema chain operator Dalian Wanda’s proposed $1 billion purchase of Dick Clark Productions Inc has fallen apart, online entertainment news website The Wrap reported on Monday, citing unnamed sources.