Data as of04:33 BST
All quotes delayed at least 15 minutes.
* From and To currency are the same
* Amount Entered Is Invalid
|Currency||Last||Day High||Day Low||% Change||Bid||Ask|
- FOREX-Dollar on defensive after more weak U.S. economic data
- FOREX-Dollar falls on business spending, euro eases on Greece
- FOREX-Dollar slips after weak business spending figures
- FOREX-Euro dips from two-week highs as optimism about Greece ebbs
- FOREX-Euro hits two-week high on German IFO, Greek hopes
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian shares inch up; focus on central banks, Greece
- TABLE-Japanese insurers' investment plans in financial year to March 2016
- Strong India rupee stings Modi's export ambitions
- Rupert Murdoch says Scottish self rule inevitable 'in next few years'
- UPDATE 3-After crisis warnings, UK's Labour says no deals with Scottish nationalists