EUR / USD
Data as of22:00 BST
All quotes delayed at least 15 minutes.
* From and To currency are the same
* Amount Entered Is Invalid
|Currency||Last||Day High||Day Low||% Change||Bid||Ask|
- GLOBAL MARKETS-North Korea rhetoric heats up, boosting bond prices, yen
- Ireland says 'lot of work' needed to move to next phase of Brexit talks
- DUP leader says Brexit transition should be kept to 'absolute minimum'
- GLOBAL MARKETS-North Korea rhetoric heats up, lifting bond prices, yen
- Irish PM says May speech 'genuine effort to move things forward'
- CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-UK retail sales surge in August, likely to boost BoE rate hike bets
- UPDATE 2-Shopping surge in August boosts British rate hike bets
- WRAPUP 2-U.S. homebuilding weakens again, hurricanes muddy outlook
- U.S. housing starts fall for second straight month
- MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - September 19