LONDON Deutsche Boerse and the London Stock Exchange Group have submitted their $29 billion merger deal to European Union competition regulators ahead of a Sept. 28 deadline for a preliminary review.
Berry Plastics Group Inc said it would buy AEP Industries Inc , which makes stretch wraps and can liners, in a deal valued at $765 million, including debt, to expand its presence in North America.
LONDON British broadcaster ITV said on Thursday it would not bid for Entertainment One after failing to persuade the owner of the children's TV character Peppa Pig to enter into a formal process.
WASHINGTON Tesla Motors Inc has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy solar panel installer SolarCity Corp , the Federal Trade Commission said on Thursday.
HONG KONG State-owned Postal Savings Bank of China (PSBC) has secured Hong Kong stock exchange approval for its planned initial public offering (IPO) in the island city, which could raise about $8 billion, IFR reported on Thursday citing two sources familiar with the matter.
Silver Hill Energy Partners LLC is exploring a sale that could value the U.S. oil and gas company at more than $2 billion, including debt, people familiar with the matter said, in what could be one of the biggest deals in the oil patch this year.
LONDON Pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca has agreed to sell its small molecule antibiotics business to Pfizer Inc in a deal that could be valued at more than $1.5 billion. | Video
Monster Worldwide Inc said shareholder MediaNews Group Inc had made "flawed and uninformed assumptions" in its letter last week opposing the job sites operator's buyout by Dutch staffing company Randstad .
PharMerica Corp , a U.S. pharmacy manager for long-term care facilities, is exploring strategic alternatives including a potential sale, according to people familiar with the matter.
FRANKFURT The majority owner of Germany's GfK is looking at strategic options for the market research firm, including a merger or sale, German weekly magazine WirtschaftsWoche reported on Thursday, citing no sources.
- Finance: EU sets initial September 28 deadline for Deutsche Boerse/LSE review
- Technology: RTL says can still afford significant M&A this year
- Healthcare: Pfizer boosts cancer drug roster with $14 billion Medivation deal
- Consumer: Macau's Galaxy Entertainment H1 profit rises 26 percent after cost burden lifts
- Energy: Planned BP stake sale in Indian unit has not taken place: exchange data
- Industrials: Sweden's SCA to split into hygiene, forestry firms
- M&A: EU mergers and takeovers (Aug 25)
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-RBA Hldgs says business rescue plans for three of co's unit approved
- IPOs: UPDATE 1-Vodafone India to delay IPO filing until towards end-2016 - IFR
- Private Capital: BRIEF-Marcato Capital updates on talks with Buffalo Wild Wings
- Hedge Funds: Political risk? Banking crisis? Investors buy euro zone debt anyway
- Regulatory: REFILE-U.S. 30-year mortgage rate unchanged in latest week -Freddie Mac
- Acushnet IPO form shows annual net sales of $1.5 billion - GolfDigest.com
- Reckoning Near for Merger of Energy Transfer and Williams - New York Times
- DealBook|Elliott and Private Equity Firm to Buy Dell's Software Unit - New York Times
- Mahanagar IPO opens tomorrow; 4 brokerages say it's a good 'buy' - Economic Times
- Brookfield Private Equity Arm Falls in Regular Trading Debut - Bloomberg
- Icahn raises offer for remaining stake in Federal-Mogul - Automotive News
- Cemex Philippines Said Poised to Seek Up to $526 Million in IPO - Bloomberg
- Timing is money: Dynegy buyout of ECP plant stake generates benefits for both - Utility Dive