China's Le Holdings Co Ltd , also known as LeEco, said on Tuesday it would buy U.S. consumer electronics company Vizio Inc for $2 billion.
WARSAW Chinese e-commerce group Alibaba , U.S. online retailer eBay Inc , and private equity firm CVC Capital Partners are among the bidders for Eastern Europe's No.1 auction website Allegro from South Africa's Naspers , sources said.
LOS ANGELES Mondelez International Inc Chief Executive Irene Rosenfeld on Wednesday confirmed that the company made an offer to purchase Hershey Co .
SAN FRANCISCO Analog Devices Inc said on Tuesday it would buy fellow chipmaker Linear Technology Corp for about $14.8 billion, the latest deal in a wave of consolidation that has swept the semiconductor industry in the past two years.
PARIS AccorHotels said on Wednesday it had entered exclusive talks to buy concierge service provider John Paul, as it pushes further into new hospitality services and beefs up its response to the challenges of Airbnb.
BRUSSELS/LONDON Anheuser-Busch InBev raised its $100 billion-plus bid for rival brewer SABMiller on Tuesday in an attempt to quash investor dissent over an offer made less attractive by a post Brexit vote fall in the pound. | Video
LONDON Management buyout group Excalibur, one of the bidders for Tata's <TISC.NS > British steelmaking business, intends to pursue plans to buy the assets, it said on Wednesday, despite Tata pausing the sale process to explore joint ventures.
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings said it would buy Sequenom Inc , a maker of non-invasive prenatal tests for reproductive health, for about $371 million, including debt.
SAO PAULO Banco Santander Brasil SA will probably bid for Citigroup Inc's local subsidiary, as the country's largest foreign-owned lender seeks to expand into banking for wealthy clients, Chief Executive Officer Sérgio Rial said on Wednesday.
LONDON British chip designer ARM Holdings, which earlier this month agreed to be bought by Softbank Group Corp for $32 billion, reported a 5 percent rise in second quarter profit on Wednesday.
- Finance: UniCredit considers selling its stake in Poland's Pekao: Bloomberg
- Technology: LogMeIn to merge with Citrix's GoTo unit in all-stock deal
- Healthcare: Exclusive: Teva, Mylan eye Pfizer's Brazil venture, sources say
- Consumer: Samsonite says shareholders back Tumi deal, completion in early August
- Energy: Coal miner Alpha emerges from bankruptcy amid doubts on outlook
- Industrials: Wabtec offers concessions to allay EU concerns about Faiveley deal
- M&A: McDonald's to create 5,000 jobs in Britain
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Cinemedia: insolvency proceedings in self administration opened
- IPOs: UK sells 50-year index-linked bond via syndication at record-low real yield
- Private Capital: InfraRed puts 42 percent Atlandes up for sale - sources
- Hedge Funds: Man Group's funds fall in first half, Brexit yet to hit flows
- Regulatory: BRIEF-United Bancorp quarterly earnings per share $0.18
- Acushnet IPO form shows annual net sales of $1.5 billion - GolfDigest.com
- Reckoning Near for Merger of Energy Transfer and Williams - New York Times
- DealBook|Elliott and Private Equity Firm to Buy Dell's Software Unit - New York Times
- Mahanagar IPO opens tomorrow; 4 brokerages say it's a good 'buy' - Economic Times
- Brookfield Private Equity Arm Falls in Regular Trading Debut - Bloomberg
- Icahn raises offer for remaining stake in Federal-Mogul - Automotive News
- Cemex Philippines Said Poised to Seek Up to $526 Million in IPO - Bloomberg
- Timing is money: Dynegy buyout of ECP plant stake generates benefits for both - Utility Dive