FRANKFURT German semiconductor equipment maker Aixtron will explore with its Chinese suitor what can be salvaged of the planned takeover after a U.S. presidential order ruled the deal posed a national security risk, the company said on Saturday.
Satellite radio company Sirius XM Holdings Inc's Chairman Greg Maffei recently made a fresh approach to internet radio provider Pandora Media Inc and expressed interest about a potential takeover, according to a source familiar with the matter.
Ixia, a U.S. provider of equipment and applications that help maintain computer networks, is exploring a potential sale, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
Ladder Capital Corp , a real estate investment trust which has bankrolled much of U.S. President-elect Donald Trump's property development, is exploring the possibility of a sale, according to people familiar with the matter.
Dubai-based ports operator DP World Ltd said it had partnered with Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec, Canada's second-biggest public pension fund, to create a C$5 billion ($3.76 billion) investment vehicle.
ZURICH Actelion's silence speaks volumes to the dozens of event-driven hedge funds piling into the Swiss biotech firm, betting that Johnson & Johnson's (J&J) approach will result in an outright takeover and handsome returns.
Teleflex Inc said on Friday it agreed to buy fellow medical device maker Vascular Solutions Inc for about $1 billion.
MOSCOW Leonid Fedun, a major shareholder and vice president at Russia's No.2 oil producer Lukoil , has not ruled out selling his stake to Kremlin-controlled Rosneft , RBC newspaper reported on Saturday.
FRANKFURT Wacher Chemie is in early talks with Chinese suitors interested in taking a stake in the German chemical group's silicon wafers unit Siltronic , three people familiar with the matter said.
MILAN Vivendi denied on Friday a press report that said the French media group was willing to resume talks with Italian broadcaster Mediaset over a collapsed pay-TV deal and was considering involving Telecom Italia .
- Finance: Monte dei Paschi says provisional take-up of debt swap offer tops 1 billion euros
- Technology: Obama bars China's Fujian from buying Aixtron's U.S. business
- Healthcare: AstraZeneca in broad drug deal with Bicycle worth up to $1 billion
- Consumer: Asics to take over from Adidas as IAAF sponsor
- Energy: India's coal minister denies plan to split Coal India, sees no value
- Industrials: Softbank's Son says will surpass $10 billion investment commitment for India
- M&A: One dead in ENI Congo oil platform fire
- Bankruptcy: Peabody wants to repay term loan early thanks to improving coal prices
- IPOs: AstraZeneca in broad drug deal with Bicycle worth up to $1 bln
- Private Capital: Chinese insurers have significant risk management deficiencies -watchdog
- Hedge Funds: Brexiteer Odey's fund loses 369 million euros
- Regulatory: CORRECTED-Novartis says 82 pct of leukemia patients in remission after CAR-T