SAO PAULO, May 23 Creditors of Brazil's Oi SA filed a motion this week in U.S. bankruptcy court to pressure the telephone operator to consider a proposal which could give lenders control of the restructured company, a source close to the lenders said.
May 23 Westinghouse Electric Co told a U.S. court on Tuesday the nuclear power company had reached a deal to borrow $800 million after allaying creditors' concerns that the money would be flowing to non-bankrupt affiliates overseas.
BRIEF-Paragon offshore announces approval of administration application and appointment of joint administrators in the United Kingdom
* Paragon Offshore announces approval of administration application and appointment of joint administrators in the United Kingdom
BRIEF-Azure Midstream Partners LP says court approved Azure Midstream Partners LP's fifth amended and restated plan of liquidation
* Azure Midstream Partners LP says court approved Azure Midstream Partners LP's fifth amended and restated plan of liquidation
BRIEF-Oakridge Holdings, unit, Kuckeberg Industries agreed to terminate asset purchase, related management agreements
* Oakridge Holdings- co, unit, kuckeberg industries mutually agreed to terminate asset purchase, related management agreements dated june 20, 2016
* Gulfmark Offshore Inc - entered into intercompany dip agreement among company, Gulfmark Rederi as, as lender, and DNB Bank Asa, as issuing bank
* INFORMED ON MONDAY THAT IT SIGNED LEASE AGREEMENT OF THE ORGANISED PART OF THE COMPANY TO PROTECT IT FROM DEVALUATION ASSOCIATED WITH BANKRUPTCY PROCEEDINGS
NEW YORK, May 22 Puerto Rico's federal oversight board has sought bankruptcy protection for the island's highway authority and largest public pension, making them the latest commonwealth entities to turn to a court to work out debt.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON/MILAN, May 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings is withdrawing the 'RD' Long-Term Issuer Default Rating and the 'C/RR5' senior secured notes ratings of Waste Italia SpA (WI) as Fitch will no longer have sufficient information to maintain the ratings. Accordingly, Fitch will no longer provide ratings or analytical coverage for WI. The company's 'RD' rating, initially assigned 17 June 2016, reflects the status of pre-bankruptcy proceedings. Cr
* "Board is of opinion that company will be able to operate as going concern" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- M&A: Big oil, banks gives Europe stability, autos driven lower by Fiat
- IPOs: UPDATE 3-Delivery Hero set to list before summer break - sources
- Private Capital: Trump tax reforms could push Israeli tech companies to the U.S.
- Hedge Funds: Investors bet on comeback: UK's Alan Howard amasses $3 billion
- Regulatory News: Most Norwegian oil workers agree wage deal, mediation for rest
Free Deals Newsletter
Magni Et Modi Enim Ipsum Pariatur Rem. Laboriosam Qui Ipsum Irure. Ab Nostrud Aperiam Consectetur Veritatis Irure Reprehenderit.