NEW YORK, July 20 Elias Sanchez, Governor Ricardo Rosselló’s liaison to Puerto Rico’s financial oversight board who has been criticized over his financial disclosures, resigned on Thursday.
* Dragonwave announces receipt of repayment demand and notice of intention to enforce security from comerica bank
* SAYS CREDITORS ACCEPT SETTLEMENT PROPOSAL Source text for Eikon:
July 20 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Dynamic International Airways - filed a voluntary Chapter 11 petition with the United States Bankruptcy Court in the Middle District of North Carolina
SAO PAULO, July 19 The board of Oi SA on Wednesday approved a plan to raise 8 billion reais ($2.5 billion) in fresh capital from shareholders and investors as a way to accelerate the Brazilian wireless carrier's emergence from bankruptcy.
July 19 The RadioShack brand will live on after a family office already owed $23 million by the bankrupt U.S. electronics chain agreed to assume ownership of it, as no other buyers submitted better bids this week, people familiar with the matter said.
PARIS, July 19 PSA Group said on Wednesday it had reached agreement with the French government over the carmaker's contribution to a rescue plan for struggling supplier GM&S, defusing their public stand-off ahead of a key bankruptcy hearing.
* Vanguard Natural Resources, Llc announces confirmation of plan of reorganization
WILMINGTON, Del., July 18 Lawyers for people injured by Takata Corp's defective air bags told a U.S. judge on Tuesday there was "no basis" for an "unjust" request by the company's U.S. unit to halt hundreds of consumer lawsuits against car companies that used the air bags.
- M&A: Benetton family seeks to make Ducati motorbikes Italian -sources
- IPOs: UPDATE 3-BP mulling IPO of U.S. Midwest and Gulf Coast pipeline assets
- Private Capital: Apollo prepares 2018 IPO for ADT Corp -sources
- Hedge Funds: Investors bet on comeback: UK's Alan Howard amasses $3 billion
- Regulatory News: BRIEF-Equity Bancshares reports Q2 earnings per share $0.51
Free Deals Newsletter
Non Nihil Porro Qui. Voluptas Odit Aliquam Pariatur Nostrud Minima Veritatis. Modi Cillum Ad Culpa.