* TO START TALKS TO REACH REFINANCING AGREEMENT UNDER 5 BIS PRE-INSOLVENCY PROCEEDINGS
* STARTS TALKS WITH CREDITORS UNDER 5 BIS PRE-INSOLVENCY PROCEEDINGS
* Bankruptcy applications against sim Choon Joo, Jason Sim Chon Ang, were heard by High Court Of Republic Of Singapore
* SAID ON THURSDAY THAT VOLUNTARY INSOLVENCY PROCEEDING OF SNIACE, CELLTECH AND VISCOCEL WAS CLASSIFIED "FORTUITOUS" BY THE INSOLVENCY ADMINISTRATION
BRIEF-Chongqing Iron & Steel says it has been confronted with an "austere situation" in both production and operation
* has been confronted with an austere situation in both production and operation, facing severe financial strain
WILMINGTON, Del., May 25 21st Century Oncology Holdings Inc, which bills itself as the world's largest operator of cancer treatment centers, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on Thursday, citing changes in insurance reimbursement rates and uncertainty caused by political changes.
* Reaches agreement in principle with lenders and bondholders on comprehensive debt restructuring that includes new equity investment and would reduce long-term net debt by over $500 million
CHICAGO, May 25 Discount retailer Payless ShoeSource is investigating whether its leveraged buyout by private equity firms and the dividend payments they received led to its bankruptcy, according to court papers.
BRIEF-Panevezio says that decision on initiation of bankruptcy proceedings against Baltlitstroj OOO has entered into force
* SAYS THAT DECISION ON INITIATION OF BANKRUPTCY PROCEEDINGS AGAINST BALTLITSTROJ OOO, SUBSIDIARY COMPANY OF PANEVEZIO, HAS ENTERED INTO FORCE Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
May 25 Australian regenerative medicine maker Mesoblast Ltd said on Thursday it needed new funding from a third party partner or from capital raising to continue in business as it had cash reserves of $69.1 million.
- M&A: Saudi's Alawwal Bank picks JPMorgan to advise on merger -sources
- IPOs: UPDATE 2-Alfa Financial Software's shares rise sharply in London debut
- Private Capital: Western Digital may join Japan-KKR group for Toshiba chip unit bid -sources
- Hedge Funds: Investors bet on comeback: UK's Alan Howard amasses $3 billion
- Regulatory News: BRIEF-Husky Energy Inc approves West White Rose Project and announces new discovery
Free Deals Newsletter
Eum Odit Quam Consequat Quam. Esse Error Ratione Ad Eos Rem. Fugit Ullam Tempor Nesciunt Illo Odit Nesciunt.