* NEW MANAGEMENT BOARD CONSIDERS FY FORECAST PUBLISHED IN APRIL BEYOND REACH
* OHA Investment Corp - on Oct 16, its legacy portfolio company Castex has filed for bankruptcy under chapter 11 of U.S. Bankruptcy code
BERLIN, Oct 19 A consortium of family-owned Zeitfracht and maintenance group Nayak is close to striking a deal to buy Air Berlin's cargo marketing platform and its maintenance business, several people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* VidAngel ceo neal harmon statement on today's chapter 11 reorganization filing
* Ocean Rig UDW Inc announces withdrawal of winding up petition
* Soupman Inc - on October 17, 2017, Debtors filed a motion with Court seeking to convert their Chapter 11 Case into a Chapter 7 Case - SEC filing
* Thomson rebranded as TUI UK (Adds details of competitors, context)
BERLIN, Oct 18 The pilots of an Air Berlin flight that performed a fly-past during the insolvent carrier's last long-haul flight to its hub in Duesseldorf have been suspended, the airline said on Wednesday.
* ITS UNIT, VISTAL STOCZNIA REMONTOWA SP. Z O.O., FILES MOTION FOR BANKRUPTCY TO COURT IN GDANSK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* BUDIMEX SA TERMINATES CONTRACT WITH CO AND CALLS CO TO PAY CONTRACTUAL PENALTIES OF 11.5 MILLION ZLOTYS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:, (Gdynia Newsroom)
- M&A: UPDATE 3-Unilever sales fall short as competition bites big brands
- IPOs: Strong private equity interest in German Alloheim sale -sources
- Private Capital: BRIEF-Blue Medora says it has raised $8 million in equity financing
- Hedge Funds: Cryptocurrency hedge funds top 100 for first time
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-In blow to Britain, Goldman CEO says to spend more time in Frankfurt
Free Deals Newsletter
Adipisci Neque Incididunt Natus Eius. Aperiam Ipsam Laboriosam Enim Explicabo Ea. Tempor Quia Minim Excepteur Deserunt.