LONDON, May 3 (IFR) - HSBC said it expects to be "pretty busy" every quarter for the next three years as it faces having to issue up to US$70bn of debt to meet new capital adequacy regulations.
April 29 (IFR) - UK telecom giant Vodafone has mandated Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Kotak and UBS as joint global coordinators for the IPO of its Indian unit, according to two sources.
LONDON, April 29 U.S. buyout house Clayton Dubilier & Rice (CD&R) has bought German sausage casings maker Kalle from Silverfleet Capital, the companies said on Friday.
MOSCOW, April 28 Russian farming conglomerate Rusagro said on Thursday it had priced its secondary share sale at $15 per global depositary receipt and raised around $250 million.
MOSCOW, April 27 Russian farming conglomerate Rusagro has priced its global depositary receipt at $15 per GDR in a secondary share sale, at the lower end of its previous guidance, banking sources told Reuters on Wednesday.
* Luxury EVs priced above 60,000 euros won't benefit (Adds criticism from Ifo president, analyst)
LONDON, April 27 (IFR) - The race to print the first negative yielding corporate bond in euros is on after Unilever narrowly missed out earlier this week, as news of the ECB's corporate purchase plan drives funding costs to all-time lows.
MOSCOW, April 27 The price guidance for Russian farming conglomerate Rusagro's secondary share sale is $15.0-15.5 per global depositary receipt, two sources close to the placement said on Wednesday.
LONDON, April 26 (IFR) - Glencore ended a year's hiatus in the bond markets Tuesday with a Swiss franc offering that priced much tighter than anything the embattled mining giant could have got in dollars or euros.
* Has completed the offering of $200 million principal amount of senior unsecured guaranteed convertible bonds due 2021;
- M&A: UPDATE 1-UK's Electra makes total return of 15 percent, seeks directors
- Bankruptcy: Czech PM: most important to keep NWR's OKD operational in coming months
- Private Capital: BRIEF-SABMiller, Coke reach agreement with S.Africa over deal conditions
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund rich list king Alan Howard dethroned
- Regulatory News: BRIEF-Cedar Fair Q1 loss $0.87 per diluted unit