where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
AMSTERDAM, May 22 - The Dutch government is set to recommend on Friday that ABN Amro bank return to private hands via a stock market listing -- seven years after it was nationalised during the 2008 financial crisis.
CHICAGO, May 21 - Banks that entered into credit and other deals related to variable-rate debt sold by the city of Chicago have agreed not to immediately demand $2.2 billion in payments triggered when the city's rating was cut to junk by Moody's Investors Service, according to city documents.
May 21 - Rothermere Continuation Limited will sell 2.8 million existing shares in Daily Mail and General Trust Plc via an accelerated bookbuild, the bookrunner on the deal said on Thursday.
* 105,397,759 new ordinary shares under placing and open offer have been conditionally placed with institutional investors for a price of 425 pence per new ordinary share
Lead Manager(s) Barclays, HSBC, JPMorgan, RBCCM, SG CIB
Notes Launched under issuer's EMTN programme
* Placing for company to improve its cash position and to continue with investment required to deliver its stated strategy
May 21 - The following are the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Proceeds will be used to finance Just Eat's proposed acquisition of entire issued and outstanding capital stock of menulog group limited
- M&A: UPDATE 2-PartnerRe moves to shareholder vote on Axis merger
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Creditors accept insolvency settlement proposal of Pescanova 10 units
- Private Capital: Arch Coal in talks with restructuring advisers to cut debt -WSJ
- Hedge Funds: Star hedge fund trader Rokos hires Vladimirov from Graticule - source
- Regulatory News: CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-U.S. bird flu causes egg shortage, emergency measures