* Mediaset to hold board meeting on Tuesday (Adds details, background)
PARIS/MILAN, Sept 23 French media giant Vivendi aims to make an alternative offer to Italian broadcaster Mediaset for its pay-TV by the end of next week, as it tries to end a legal dispute that has escalated between the two groups since July, according to a source close to matter.
FRANKFURT, Sept 21 A handful of European tech firms are testing the appetite for initial public offerings, taking their lead from a modest rebound in listings in the United States following a two-year slump.
* ICICI Pru Life's IPO biggest in India in six years (Updates subscription, adds IPO market outlook)
COPENHAGEN, Sept 21 Denmark's Nets will list in Copenhagen on Friday, four days earlier than planned, after attracting solid interest in its shares, the card payment services company said on Wednesday.
COPENHAGEN, Sept 21 Denmark-based card payment services company Nets will list in Copenhagen on Friday, four days earlier than planned, after solid interest in its shares, Danish broadcaster TV2 said Wednesday, citing unnamed sources.
* Bain bought business for $3.5 bln in 2007 (Adds Edcon asset sale)
NEW YORK, Sept 16 (IFR) - There are still no visible signs of fatigue in the US high-grade corporate bond market as volumes for the year surged past US$1trn in a week struck by a nasty bout of volatility.
* Ardagh group chairman Coulson says hopes listing of subsidiary will take place in H1 17, market conditions permitting
- M&A: PRESS DIGEST- British Business - Sept 26
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Verengo announces planned sale of assets to Crius Energy
- Private Capital: UPDATE 1-Australia's SAI Global backs $760 mln Baring Asia private equity buyout
- Hedge Funds: Man Group's new CEO Ellis reshapes top team after Roman exit
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 3-Canada Unifor union ratifies C$554-million new investment GM deal