LONDON/STOCKHOLM, Aug 29 - Norway's second-biggest cable operator Get expects to receive binding offers from Denmark's TDC and two private equity funds in a sale that could value the company at around 1.4 billion euros ($1.84 billion) including debt, sources familiar with the situation said.
LONDON, Aug 29 - Norway's second-biggest cable operator Get expects to receive binding offers from Denmark's TDC and two heavyweight private equity funds in a sale that could value the company at around 1.4 billion euros ($1.84 billion) including debt, several sources familiar with the situation said.
* Bondholders forced to accept losses, shareholders diluted (Adds details of transaction, updates prices)
Borrower European Bank For Reconstruction & Development (EBRD)
(Adds details on bonds, use of proceeds, expert witness report)
* Company says it is confident it can refinance soon (Adds detail, company comment on proposed financing)
* Group oper margin 1.2 pct, higher in German-speaking core
LONDON, Aug 28 - Asia Resource Minerals (ARMS) , the Indonesia-focused miner formerly known as Bumi Plc, needs to refinance its debts soon in order to survive, its accountants said on Thursday, as the firm posted a wider first-half underlying loss.
BERLIN, Aug 28 - Zalando, Europe's biggest online fashion retailer, reported first-half sales rose 29.5 percent and it made its first-ever profit, laying the groundwork for an expected imminent initial public offering.
Aug 28 - Hong Kong's government will hold investor meetings next week for its maiden Islamic bond issue, a spokeswoman for the Hong Kong Monetary Authority said on Thursday.
- M&A: Telecom Italia in a bind after losing GVT bid battle
- Bankruptcy: Part of Espirito Santo empire may try to block sale of insurer
- Private Capital: UPDATE 1-Carlyle Group to pay $115 mln to settle collusion suit -source
- Hedge Funds: Risk-averse UK investors slash equity holdings in August
- Regulatory News: Cameco uranium mine stops production after union rejects offer