LONDON, Sept 24 British takeaway food delivery firm Deliveroo has raised $385 million in new funding, the firm said in a statement on Sunday which set out that the money would help establish operations in new areas of the country and overseas.
* UAE injunction bars Dana Gas from participating (Adds details, background)
LAGOS, Sept 20 Nigeria's Union Bank has begun a share sale to existing shareholders to raise 50 billion naira ($159.24 mln) after it received regulatory approval, the bank said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Sept 19 A High Court judge called on Tuesday on Dana Gas and its creditors to agree on a way for a trial seen as shaping the future of Islamic finance to proceed and said he might complete it regardless of whether all parties were present.
LONDON, Sept 19 A London High Court judge on Tuesday adjourned until Thursday a trial on the validity of a sukuk, or Islamic bond, issued by UAE company Dana Gas in a case with implications for the global Islamic finance industry.
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 15 South Africa's Steinhoff priced the initial public offering (IPO) of its African unit at 20.50 rand on Friday, the middle of the marketed range and valuing the business at about 71 billion rand ($5.40 billion).
* UNILEVER NV ISSUES BONDS AMOUNTING TO GBP 250 MILLION, THAT WILL BE LISTED ON EURONEXT AMSTERDAM AS OF SEPT. 15 - EURONEXT
* SAYS APPROVES TO SPIN OFF COMPANY'S TANK-CONTAINER TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS INTO A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY
NEW YORK, Sept 13 Barclays Plc won the dismissal on Wednesday of U.S. class-action litigation by investors who bought its stock just months before the 2008 global financial crisis, and accused it of concealing its exposure to risky debt and an inability to manage credit risks.
LONDON, Sept 12 British motor insurer Sabre is planning an initial public offering (IPO) that could value it at 600 million pounds ($800 million) after failing to find a buyer, sources with knowledge of the matter said.
- M&A: UPDATE 2-China-backed fund shunned by Trump to buy British chip maker
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Lufthansa seen offering to pay 200 mln euros for Air Berlin assets -source
- Private Capital: BRIEF-Armistice Capital Llc reports 5.1 percent passive stake in Strongbridge Biopharma
- Hedge Funds: Investors bet on comeback: UK's Alan Howard amasses $3 billion
- Regulatory News: French state bank BPI to fund projects in Iran, CEO tells paper