MOSCOW, Dec 9 Russian billionaire Vladimir Lisin has sold a stake of 1.5 percent in the country's largest steelmaker NLMK, which he controls, Goldman Sachs, the bookrunner for the deal said on Friday.
* Barclays aims to integrate corporate and investment bank in UK
MOSCOW, Dec 7 Russia's Evraz, one of the country's largest steelmakers, is considering a convertible bond issue, and is aiming to conduct the deal next year, two banking sources told Reuters on Wednesday.
LAGOS, Dec 7 Nigeria has appointed Citigroup , Standard Chartered Bank and Stanbic IBTC Bank to manage a planned $1 billion Eurobond sale and hopes to start the issuance process in January, Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun said on Wednesday.
* Drugmakers dispute decision and plan to appeal (Adds detail on previous largest fine, other pharmaceutical cases)
LONDON, Dec 7 Pemberton, the asset management group backed by Legal and General, has hired Robin Challis as a portfolio manager, the company announced.
LONDON, Dec 7 Britain's competition watchdog said on Wednesday it had fined Pfizer a record 84.2 million pounds ($106.54 million) for ramping up the cost of an epilepsy drug by as much as 2,600 percent.
LONDON, Dec 6 Glencore will likely fall short of its target of raising $550 million to pre-finance the purchase of Kurdish oil, with investors exercising caution despite the offer of a 12 percent bond yield, industry sources told Reuters.
* Rosneft says bonds needed for foreign projects, refinancing
* Shares rise more than 2 percent (Recasts, adds details, CEO quote)
- M&A: BRIEF-Sky board member says Fox approach "worth putting to shareholders"
- Bankruptcy: U.S. court backs Abengoa debt deal; bankruptcy ruling due soon
- Private Capital: BRIEF-Sorrento Therapeutics reports 5.9 pct passive stake in Medovex
- Hedge Funds: Brexiteer Odey's fund loses 369 million euros
- Regulatory News: BRIEF-AC Immune partner Genentech presents important data on Alzheimer's Therapy Crenezumab