DUBLIN, April 24 The British election on June 8 will not impact the timing of Irish government plans to launch an initial public offering (IPO) of shares in state-owned Allied Irish Banks, Ireland's Finance Minister said on Monday.
LONDON, April 21 Taxpayers have recouped all of the 20.3 billion pounds ($26 billion) invested in the bailout of Lloyds Banking Group during the 2008 financial crisis, British finance minister Philip Hammond said on Friday.
* Plans to issue its first perpetual bonds in roubles for 10-15 billion roubles ($178-$266.4 million) by end of 2017, senior vice president Vadim Mikhaylov said
DAR ES SALAAM, April 19 Vodacom Tanzania Plc, a subsidiary of South Africa's Vodacom Group, has extended the offer period for its initial public offering by three weeks to give local investors more time to take part in the share sale, an official from the market regulator said on Wednesday.
MADRID, April 18 Spain's Santander said on Tuesday it had raised 750 million euros by selling perpetual bonds which are convertible into ordinary shares if the bank's capital cushion slips below a certain level.
MADRID, April 18 Spain's Santander said on Tuesday it planned to issue perpetual bonds, convertible into ordinary shares, with a nominal value of up to 2 billion euros ($2.1 billion).
MADRID, April 18 Spain's Santander said on Tuesday it planned to issue preference shares convertible into ordinary shares with a nominal value of up to 2 billion euros ($2.1 billion).
DUBAI, April 17 Saudi Arabia's privatisation drive is likely to result in around 100 new stock market listings in sectors including mining, healthcare and retail, a top HSBC executive said on Monday.
FRANKFURT, April 13 Private-equity held Italian packaging firm Guala Closures is preparing a stock market listing or sale that may value the company at more than 1 billion euros ($1.06 billion) including debt, sources close to the matter said.
FRANKFURT, April 11 Germany's Linde has for a second time rejected a request for a shareholder vote at its annual general meeting next month on its planned $65 billion merger with U.S. industrial gases rival Praxair.
- M&A: UPDATE 1-Delivery Hero CEO says needs capital for possible buys
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 2-U.S. Supreme Court rejects GM bid to block ignition switch suits
- Private Capital: UPDATE 2-J&J, Novartis and Takeda in talks for Brazil's Hypermarcas -sources
- Hedge Funds: Investors bet on comeback: UK's Alan Howard amasses $3 billion
- Regulatory News: From Trump to Brexit, politics drive firms into insurers' arms