* Regulator finalises capital requirements for RBS, Lloyds
LONDON, May 22 (IFR) - Deutsche Bank added yet more depth to the burgeoning bank capital market this week with the sale of a brand new structure for Tier 2 debt that should now pave the way for the bank to sell Additional Tier 1 bonds over the next 12 months.
LONDON, May 22 - West Africa-focused miner Afferro has agreed to a $190 million cash-and-paper offer from investment group IMIC that could pave the way for development of its flagship iron ore project.
Borrower Bremer Landesbank Capital Markets PLC
LONDON, May 22 - Royal Bank of Scotland said on Wednesday it would not have to issue contingent capital to meet new regulatory demands and expects to meet the requirements through its existing business plan.
LONDON, May 22 - Royal Bank of Scotland will issue a statement on its capital position later on Wednesday morning, sources familiar with the situation told Reuters.
LONDON, May 22 - West Africa-focused miner Afferro has agreed to a $190 million cash-and-paper offer from investment group IMIC, it said on Wednesday.
LONDON, May 22 - Lloyds Banking Group said on Wednesday that it would be able to meet new capital requirements without having to issue new equity or contingent capital, having been informed of its position by Britain's financial regulator.
NEW DELHI, May 21 - A planned initial public offering of Vodafone Group Plc's Indian unit is unlikely this year, the unit's Chief Executive Marten Pieters said in New Delhi on Tuesday.
May 21 - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Tuesday:
- M&A: UPDATE 1-Cost-cutting plan bolsters Britvic ahead of merger decision
- Bankruptcy: Lehman Brothers Holding raises $1.88 bln selling broker claims
- Private Capital: Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions
- Hedge Funds: Toscafund bullish on UK economy and stock market
- Regulatory News: Oncolytics cancer drug meets mid-stage trial goal, shares rise
- IMF urges Britain to do more to boost growth
- Plunge in retail sales points to fragile economy
- Syria rebels call for reinforcements as war spreads abroad
- Bank of England remains split 6-3 against new stimulus
- UK coalition to last despite rifts, infighting - deputy PM
- IMF's Lagarde to be quizzed in French arbitration case
- Sweden's capital hit by worst riots in years |
- Rescuers comb Oklahoma tornado rubble for buried survivors |
- North Korea sends top Kim Jong-un aide to Beijing
- Mercedes dealer review opens home front in luxury war