LONDON, Oct 8 - U.S. buyout funds Blackstone and Bain Capital are looking to place indicative offers for Italian car parts distributor Rhiag in an attempt to derail its Milan listing, four sources familiar with the matter said.
LONDON, Oct 8 - More than 120,000 investors have registered an interest in buying shares in British bank Lloyds with stockbroker Hargreaves Lansdown in the four days since the government put its remaining 2 billion pound ($3.1 billion) stake up for sale.
JERUSALEM, Oct 8 - Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Barclays Plc will lead an initial public offering of Israeli shipping firm Zim on Wall Street next year, two sources familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
LONDON, Oct 7 - Britain's biggest retailer Tesco is on track to make an operating profit before one-off items of 950 million pounds in its 2015-16 financial year, effectively matching the previous year's profit, it said on Wednesday.
* Price band set at 316-328 rupees/shr - sources (Adds details from prospectus, background, IPO milestone)
FRANKFURT, Oct 6 - Deutsche Bahn has hired investment bank Lazard to explore options for its Arriva passenger transport business, including a possible stock market listing.
LONDON, Oct 6 - Two of the world's commodity powerhouses, Vitol and Trafigura, have raised over $10 billion this week, despite rival Glencore's run-in with investors, which they say shows bankers understand the sector better than bond or equity dealers.
FRANKFURT, Oct 6 - German rail operator Deutsche Bahn has mandated investment bank Lazard to explore options for its Arriva passenger transport business as it seeks to raise money for investments in an increasingly competitive market, two people familiar with the matter said.
* Euskaltel to make 255 million euros share issue (Recasts with changed terms, adds detail and background throughout; also changes story title to RCABLE-M&A/EUSKATEL)
* Owing to strong investor demand number of shares offered in placing was increased from 7.35 million placing shares to 8.0 million placing shares.
- M&A: UPDATE 2-Ride-hailing company Lyft partners with Hertz, Shell
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 3-Caesars to face lawsuits while running casino's Chapter 11
- Private Capital: EMC-Dell talks highlight Elliott's clout across tech sector
- Hedge Funds: BlueCrest equity hedge fund up 10 percent this year, defying stocks rout
- Regulatory News: CORRECTED-Could Air France shrink like Alitalia?