KUALA LUMPUR, May 6 - Indonesia has mandated four banks for its next global sukuk, which is expected to be denominated in U.S. dollars, IFR reported on Wednesday.
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
LONDON, May 5 - HSBC Holdings said its review of whether to leave Britain was an objective review of economics, rather than a threat, following "significant pressure" from investors to consider the best place for its headquarters.
* Canaccord Genuity Limited, Deutsche Bank and BMO Capital Markets have procured subscribers for 8,809,589 new ordinary shares not validly taken up in rights issue, representing 3.23 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Received valid acceptances in respect of 263,685,643 new ordinary shares pursuant to rights issue
LONDON, May 1 (IFR) - An inaugural Additional Tier 1 bond issue for Permanent TSB heralds a new dawn for the market. PTSB is using the funds to help fill a capital hole, demonstrating that AT1 instruments can also be used to meet shortfalls with private funds.
* CIS General Insurance Limited prices £70m bond to fund investment programme
* Announces acquisition of entire share capital of london linen supply ltd
* Entered into a conditional agreement to acquire the entire issued share capital of teltronic for 127.5 million euro
- M&A: UPDATE 2-Shareholders seal BHP's transformational South32 demerger
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Hightex Group appoints joint administrators
- Private Capital: Saudi market opening will take time to boost to local managers - Jadwa CEO
- Hedge Funds: Global bond rout deepens, oil hits year's high
- Regulatory News: US STOCKS-Wall St moves lower after Yellen says equity valuations high