PARIS/MILAN, Sept 3 - Natalie Massenet, founder and executive chairman of online fashion group Net-A-Porter , said on Thursday it was the right time to leave after she resigned abruptly ahead of the completion of a planned merger with Italy's Yoox.
MILAN/PARIS, Sept 2 - Natalie Massenet, founder and executive chairman of online fashion group Net-A-Porter (NAP) abruptly resigned on Wednesday ahead of its planned acquisition by Italy's Yoox.
MOSCOW, Sept 2 - Said Kerimov, son of Russian tycoon and parliamentarian Suleiman Kerimov, may announce a buyout offer for the remaining shares in Russia's biggest gold producer Polyus Gold at $2.97 per share, a statement said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Sept 1 - Whirlpool Corp, the world's biggest home appliance company, is set to battle Middleby for Britain's Aga Rangemaster, the maker of range cookers synonymous with affluent British middle-class country life.
LONDON, Sept 1 - British caravan holiday park operator Park Resorts will merge with rival Parkdean Holidays in a deal which will create a combined business worth 960 million pounds ($1.5 billion), Park Resorts' owner Electra Private Equity said.
LONDON, Sept 1 - Aga Rangemaster, the British range cooker company that had agreed a sale to Middleby , said it had received a competing approach from U.S. appliance maker Whirlpool.
LONDON, Aug 28 - U.S. private equity firm Carlyle is in advanced talks about buying Innovation Group for 40 pence a share in cash, valuing its equity at almost 500 million pounds ($769 million), the British software company said on Friday.
LONDON/PARIS, Aug 28 - French payments company Ingenico has submitted a bid to buy UK firm Worldpay, two sources familiar with the matter said on Friday, as the contest heats up to take control of Europe's leading payments processor.
LONDON/PARIS, Aug 28 - French payments company Ingenico has submitted a bid for UK firm WorldPay, two sources familiar with the matter said on Friday.
* Total of 35,714,286 new ordinary shares of 10 pence each in company ("placing shares") have been placed by Peel Hunt LLP at a price of 112 pence per placing share
- M&A: Europe must wait at least five years for bank consolidation -CEOs
- Bankruptcy: Puerto Rico Governor Garcia Padilla comments on PREPA deal
- Private Capital: Block of Evonik shares placed for 222 mln eur
- Hedge Funds: Ex-BlueBay duo Phillips and Fayman to launch hedge fund -source
- Regulatory News: CORRECTED-BRIEF-Campbell Q4 adj. EPS from cont ops $0.43