March 24 Barry Meyers is set to rejoin JPMorgan Chase & Co. from Barclays Plc to take on the role of Managing Director of UK Equity Capital Markets (ECM), according to an internal memo seen by Reuters.
March 23 Ireland's finance ministry said on Thursday it has appointed five banks to act as bookrunners for a potential share sale of state-owned Allied Irish Banks, in a further signal it could launch an initial public offering in the coming weeks.
March 23 Eddie Stobart, known for its fleet of green and red lorries, is seeking to raise about 130 million pounds ($163 million) through a listing on London's junior market, its investors' holding company said on Thursday.
LONDON, March 21 (IFR) - Anglo American is poised to sell its first public bond since it was stripped of its investment-grade status last year following the shock capitulation of global commodity prices.
LONDON, March 20 Standard Life Chief Executive Keith Skeoch will oversee its day-to-day running after it merges with Aberdeen Asset Management, while Aberdeen boss Martin Gilbert will handle external matters like marketing, the companies said.
ABU DHABI, March 20 United Arab Emirates-based hospital operator NMC Health plans to expand in Gulf markets with a debut bond issue to fund acquisitions, its new chief executive said on Monday.
MOSCOW, March 20 Russia's Sistema conglomerate said it was considering taking its real estate development business public in 2018-2019.
* Commodity price revival spurs growth in stock market floats
LAGOS, March 15 Guinness Nigeria said on Wednesday it had applied to the Nigerian Stock Exchange to get approval for a share sale to raise 39.7 billion naira ($130 million), its chief executive told Reuters.
DUBLIN, March 15 (Reuters/IFR) - Packaging company Ardagh Group surged 19 percent in its New York debut on Wednesday, valuing the firm at about $5.3 billion after it raised $307.8 million in an initial public offering to help to pay down debt.
- M&A: UPDATE 2-Acacia Mining: Tanzania ban costs $1 mln daily in revenue
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Triangle Petroleum Corp says TUSA, its units filed with bankruptcy court certain third amended joint Chapter 11 plan of reorganization
- Private Capital: Greece gets three bids for Thessaloniki Port
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund manager Friedman to list investment fund in London
- Regulatory News: China's C919 passenger jet moves closer to maiden flight - Xinhua