LONDON, July 29 - U.S. billionaire Wilbur Ross said on Tuesday that he will take a "significant" portion of the 1 billion euros ($1.34 billion) worth of new shares being sold by Bank of Cyprus but that the complexities of the deal made it impossible to say how much at this point.
Borrower European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD)
* Sale of 300mln UK loans could be agreed within a week (Adds CEO interview, recasts)
LONDON, July 29 (IFR) - The UK DMO will price a £5bn 0.125% March 2058 index-linked Treasury Gilt at 2bp over the 0.375% March 2062 linker, according to a lead.
LONDON, July 29 (IFR) - The UK DMO is to price its 0.125% March 2058 index-linked Treasury Gilt at 2bp over the 0.375% March 2062 linker, according to a lead.
LONDON, July 29 (IFR) - The UK DMO is marketing a new 0.125% March 2058 index-linked Treasury Gilt at 2bp to 3bp over the 0.375% March 2062 index-linked Gilt, according to a lead.
July 29 - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
(Amends spelling of name in second paragraph; also sends to additional Reuters services)
July 28 - Virgin America Inc, the low-cost airline partly owned by Richard Branson, filed for an initial public offering of shares as it looks to expand in the recovering U.S. airline market.
- M&A: UPDATE 2-AstraZeneca buys Almirall lung drugs for up to $2.1 billion
- Bankruptcy: Messy situation as Argentina debt default looms
- Private Capital: China pork giant WH Group raises $2.1 bln in HK IPO-source
- Hedge Funds: Investors dump higher oil bets as prices fall
- Regulatory News: Russia's VTB says confident can raise capital despite sanctions