HARARE, July 24 Zimbabwe's largest fast-food restaurant operator, Simbisa Brands, plans a secondary listing on the London Stock Exchange's junior market to raise capital to expand and for a potential foreign acquisition, it said on Monday.
July 24 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
DUBAI, July 23 Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) has priced $2.3 billion in senior bonds split across three tranches, the company said on Sunday.
LONDON, July 21 Tissue Regenix said on Friday it had raised 40 million pounds ($52 million) by selling new shares to buy CellRight Technologies, a U.S regenerative medicine company that specialises in spine surgery and orthopaedics.
July 18 BP Plc is considering an initial public offering of its vast U.S. Midwest and Gulf Coast pipeline assets, the company said on Tuesday, a move that would raise cash.
DUBAI, July 18 Dana Gas will lift an injunction it obtained in a United Arab Emirates court protecting it against claims on $700 million of Islamic bonds to comply with a London court order, a source with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
MUMBAI, July 17 India's HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co Ltd said on Monday it had revived a planned initial public offering, as it struggles to get regulatory approval to buy smaller rival Max Life.
* Centrica to pay 340 mln pounds out to 2022 for decommissioning
* FCA proposed listing category tailored for state-owned firms
DUBAI, July 16 Abu Dhabi-listed Dana Gas described decisions by the High Court of Justice in London as favourable, as the company seeks to restructure $700 million of outstanding sukuk on the grounds that the instruments have become unlawful in the UAE.
- M&A: Louis Dreyfus sells African fertilizer business to Helios
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Imaginarium reaches initial agreement with creditors and investors
- Private Capital: UPDATE 2-KKR to buy WebMD in $2.8 bln deal
- Hedge Funds: Investors bet on comeback: UK's Alan Howard amasses $3 billion
- Regulatory News: BRIEF-Arconic Q2 adjusted earnings per share $0.32