* Request seen making approval more difficult (Adds comments, bullet points)
LONDON, July 29 Fund manager Aberdeen Asset Management reiterated on Friday it would vote against the takeover of SABMiller by Belgian rival AB Inbev after the company said it backed the revised terms.
LONDON, July 29 The board of brewer SABMiller will recommend shareholders approve the final takeover offer by Anheuser Busch InBev, the company said on Friday.
* Brazil beer volume down 4.5 pct after 10 pct drop in Q1 (Updates after China commerce approval)
OSLO/BENGALURU, July 29 Norwegian energy firm DNO ASA expanded its foothold in Iraqi Kurdistan on Friday by offering to purchase rival Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd for $300 million, following the latter's junk bond deal this month.
BEIJING, July 29 China's Commerce Ministry said on Friday that it had approved Anheuser-Busch InBev's takeover of SABMiller, conditional on Anheuser-Busch fulfilling an earlier agreement to sell SABMiller's stake in a China beer venture.
BEIJING, July 29 China's Commerce Ministry said on Friday that it had offered condition approval for Anheuser-Busch InBev's take over of SABMiller. (Reporting by Ben Blanchard; editing by Adrian Croft)
FRANKFURT, July 29 Deutsche Boerse reported on Friday an acceptance rate of 63.65 percent for its offer to merge with the London Stock Exchange after the offer ran out on Tuesday.
July 29 South Africa's third biggest bank Barclays Africa Group Ltd reported a 7 percent rise in half-year profit on Friday, a slower growth rate as rising interest rates at home hit consumption and investment spending.
* still remains open for m&a opportunities, nothing definite at minute Further company coverage:
- Finance: UPDATE 1-Chinese consortium agrees $4.4 bln deal for Caesars online games
- Technology: Chinese consortium agrees $4.4 bln deal for Caesars online games-sources
- Healthcare: BRIEF-Shire recommends ADS holders reject TRC Capital's "mini-tender offer"
- Consumer: Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions
- Energy: Mexico's Alpek to pay up to $700 mln for Petrobras' petchem assets- source
- Industrials: Fosun strikes first Brazil deal with purchase of fund manager Rio Bravo