Mergers & Acquisitions
DUBLIN, Feb 27 - The Bank of Ireland has examined the likely impact on the wider market if Greece were to leave the euro zone and felt that such a scenario would be manageable for its business, chief executive Richie Boucher said on Friday.
LONDON, Feb 27 - British Airways-owner International Airlines Group raised its 2015 profit forecast by more than 20 percent, outperforming struggling continental rivals and sending its shares to an all-time high.
* CEO handed 11.5 mln pound pay package for 2014 (Adds details of last dividend payment)
* Shares fall as much as 5 pct (Adds CEO comments, updates shares)
Feb 27 - UBM Plc, which organises the world's largest fashion convention, MAGIC, said it was unlikely to make big acquisitions in 2015 as it digests Advanstar Communications, its biggest ever acquisition in a record deal-making year for the company.
Feb 27 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1000 GMT on Friday:
* Focusing on existing businesses in 2015 (Releads, adds share price, background, ceo, analyst comment)
MUNICH, Feb 27 - Airbus Group Chief Executive Tom Enders said that if the company has to cut the production rate of its A330 wide-body jet further to lower than six per month, it will do so.
MUNICH, Feb 27 - Airbus Group is studying whether to increase its production rate for the A320 family single-aisle jet to beyond 50 per month, contemplating rates of 60 or more, its chief executive said on Friday.
* 340p per share offer represents 30.5 pct premium (Adds interview with Optos CEO, latest shares, background)
- Finance: REFILE-Ireland's Malin seeks up to 325 mln euros in biotech IPO
- Technology: BRIEF-Deutsche Telekom says it has a very good stand-alone position in the u.s. for years
- Healthcare: UPDATE 1-AstraZeneca to carve out antibiotic R&D into separate firm
- Consumer: UPDATE 2-After Indonesia retreat, GM retrenches in Thailand, too
- Energy: UPDATE 1-Russia may accept majority Chinese control of big oil and gas fields
- Industrials: BRIEF-2G Energy takes over entirety of its U.S. business