TORONTO, March 24 Acacia Mining is losing more than $1 million in revenue each day at two mines in Tanzania because of the country's ban on exports of gold and copper concentrates, the London-listed company said on Friday.
* Bidders keen to pick assets rather than full takeover - sources
PARIS, March 24 Private equity firm Cinven is in talks to buy CHRYSO, a French chemicals group with 2016 sales of 300 million euros ($324 million), from LBO France, the companies said on Friday.
* Deal expected to complete summer 2017 (Recasts, adds detail, background, analyst)
WASHINGTON, March 24 Northern Trust Corp had shortcomings in its "living will" plans and has until year-end to update a proposal for how to unwind if it went bankrupt, U.S. regulators said on Friday as they granted an extension for four foreign banks to comply.
LONDON, March 24 Carlyle Group has bought Royal Dutch Shell's onshore assets in Gabon for $587 million as the world's largest private equity fund expands in the global oil and gas sector.
FRANKFURT, March 24 German exchange operator Deutsche Boerse has extended the contract of finance head Gregor Pottmeyer by five years until 2022, it said on Friday.
RABAT, March 23 A Moroccan court has granted an extra month for the liquidation process for Samir, the country's only oil refinery, a court-appointed trustee said on Thursday.
* Top LNG buyers to work together to get flexible LNG contracts
BRUSSELS, March 23 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
- Finance: Creditors of Brazil's Oi balk at revised debt restructuring plan
- Technology: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Healthcare: LPC: Top US firms raise loans on tax reform hopes
- Consumer: France's Casino delays Brazilian appliance retailer sale -source
- Energy: Commodities trader Trammo shedding East Coast LPG assets
- Industrials: BRIEF-Air Canada announces renewal of shareholder rights plan