Mergers & Acquisitions
* France says Poland to have key industrial role (Adds comment from U.S. State Department)
April 21 - BP Plc is seeking buyers for as much as $2 billion of U.S. pipelines and storage terminals, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
April 21 - Dublin-based Perrigo Company Plc said its board unanimously rejected a $205 per share offer from generic drugmaker Mylan NV, saying the bid substantially undervalued the company.
LONDON, April 21 - Tilney Bestinvest, an investment advisory firm managing the voting interests of many 'mom and pop' shareholders in Alliance Trust, has said it will back activist Elliott Advisors in its campaign for a revamp of the trust's board.
NEW YORK, April 21 - Unionized workers at Century Aluminum's Hawesville, Kentucky aluminum smelter voted to reject a tentative agreement on a new five-year labor contract, the United Steelworkers Local 9423 said on its website.
FRANKFURT, April 21 - Buyout group BC Partners has put German laboratory operator Synlab up for sale in a potential deal worth more than 1.5 billion euros ($1.6 billion), three people familiar with the matter said.
* Aeroports de Paris and Select Service Partner aim to create a joint venture for the planning, operation and development of "fast food" retail outlets
* Networks' "brains" now lie more in software than customised hardware
FRANKFURT, April 21 - Buyout group BC Partners has launched the sale of German laboratory operator Synlab in a potential 1.5 billion euro ($1.61 billion) deal, three people familiar with the transaction said.
* Proposed acquisition of Smiths Gore builds scale of Savills UK's rural business
- Finance: UPDATE 1-DuPont's weak sales, forecast gives Peltz more ammo in proxy war
- Technology: U.S. FCC staff to be briefed on Comcast-TWC merger review Weds -sources
- Healthcare: Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions
- Consumer: France, Sweden, Italy obtain anti-trust commitments from booking.com
- Energy: ConocoPhillips weighs sale of North sea assets in Norway - Bloomberg
- Industrials: UPDATE 2-CP Rail CEO says shareholder activism 'overdue' at U.S. rivals