PARIS, Aug 26 Swiss bank UBS is cutting about 15 investment banking jobs as it scales back its share-trading business in Paris, a source familiar with the bank's plans said.
BRUSSELS, Aug 26 Anheuser-Busch InBev expects to cut some 3 percent of its combined workforce after it has acquired rival SABMiller, according to takeover documents published on Friday.
PARIS, Aug 26 Swiss bank UBS is cutting about 15 investment banking jobs as it scales back its share trading business in Paris, a source familiar with the bank's plans said.
RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug 25 Brazilian miner Vale SA expects Samarco, an iron ore joint venture it owns with BHP Billiton, to restart operations in the middle of 2017, a company executive said on Thursday.
BRUSSELS, Aug 25 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
FRANKFURT/MILAN, Aug 25 Western partners in Russia's Gazprom-led gas pipeline extension to Europe are examining alternative ways to fund it after Poland's cartel office blocked its clearance last month, company and legal sources say.
LONDON, Aug 25 Deutsche Boerse and the London Stock Exchange Group have submitted their $29 billion merger deal to European Union competition regulators ahead of a Sept. 28 deadline for a preliminary review.
BRUSSELS, Aug 25 EU antitrust regulators have set an initial deadline of Sept. 28 for their review of a planned merger between Deutsche Boerse and the London Stock Exchange Group
LONDON, Aug 25 Deutsche Boerse and the London Stock Exchange Group said they have submitted their $29 billion merger deal to European Union competition regulators for approval.
LONDON, Aug 25 British broadcaster ITV said on Thursday it would not bid for Entertainment One after failing to persuade the owner of the children's TV character Peppa Pig to enter into a formal process.
- Finance: Europe must take more responsibility on migrant crisis - Turkish PM
- Technology: BRIEF-UK's CMA clears Foxconn deal to buy SMART Technologies
- Healthcare: UPDATE 1-Pfizer to buy antibiotics business from AstraZeneca
- Consumer: Icahn explored selling Herbalife stake to group that includes Ackman - WSJ
- Energy: UPDATE 1-LyondellBasell retains bank for potential Houston refinery sale -sources
- Industrials: China Vanke plans to buy Shanghai office tower from Carlyle for $369 mln - Basis Point