* CEO calls for immediate halt to contact with ABI, others - memo
FRANKFURT, July 27 Deutsche Boerse said it was on course to reach its 2016 earnings target after net revenue rose 10 percent in the second quarter, helped by higher derivatives trading linked to Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
LONDON, July 27 SABMiller has asked employees to pause the process of integrating its operations with those of Anheuser-Busch InBev as the brewer's board weighs its sweetened takeover offer, according to sources familiar with the matter.
July 27 AccorHotels Chief Financial Officer Jean-Jacques Morin tells a conference call:
LONDON, July 27 McDonald's Corp said on Wednesday it would create over 5,000 jobs in Britain by the end of 2017, in a sign of its commitment to the country despite the challenging economic conditions.
JOHANNESBURG, July 27 South Africa's Public Investment Corporation (PIC) is in talks with SABMiller over an improved offer from Anheuser-Busch Inbev, the state pension fund said on Wednesday.
* Bank's H1 profit rises to 117 mln euros, aided by one-offs (Adds quotes from CEO, details from results, share price)
LONDON, July 27 Management buyout group Excalibur, one of the bidders for Tata's <TISC.NS > British steelmaking business, intends to pursue plans to buy the assets, it said on Wednesday, despite Tata pausing the sale process to explore joint ventures.
LONDON, July 27 Management buyout group Excalibur, one of the bidders for Tata's <TISC.NS > British steelmaking business, said on Wednesday that it intended to pursue its plans to buy the assets despite Tata pausing the sale process to explore joint ventures.
- Finance: BRIEF-AllianceBernstein says will not proceed with Visium Fund transaction
- Technology: UPDATE 2-Wellness platform Sharecare to buy health business from Healthways
- Healthcare: UPDATE 2-Teva, Allergan win U.S. antitrust approval for generics deal
- Consumer: BRIEF-Hersha Hospitality Trust Acquires The Envoy Hotel in Boston's Seaport
- Energy: BRIEF-United Hunter Oil & Gas enters purchase agreement with Due South Energy
- Industrials: BRIEF-Hutchinson Technology says U.S. DOJ has opened an investigation relating to sale of suspension assemblies