LONDON, April 26 Shareholders of British asset manager Henderson Global Investors backed its $6 billion merger with U.S. fund firm Janus Capital on Wednesday, after Janus shareholders approved the deal earlier this week.
* RLAM says CEO promotion to chairman violates governance rules
* Signed an acquisition agreement with PH Windsolutions for an undisclosed purchase price
* Q1 adjusted EPS 25.0 pence vs consensus 24.5p (Adds analyst comment, latest shares)
April 26 GlaxoSmithKline Plc CEO Emma Walmsley told analysts:
BRUSSELS, April 26 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
MUMBAI, April 26 Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), the country's largest pension fund manager, is exploring opportunities in India's financial services, telecoms and logistics sectors to expand its bets in the South Asian economy, CPPIB's Asia Pacific head Suyi Kim said on Wednesday.
LONDON, April 26 Prime Minister Theresa May said on Wednesday her government was talking to Nestle after the Swiss-based company announced plans to cut almost 300 jobs in Britain, a move she said was not connected to Brexit.
WARSAW/LONDON, April 26 U.S. bank JPMorgan Chase is zooming in on Warsaw as a destination for its new back office operations centre which could eventually employ several thousand people supporting the bank's European and Asian business, sources said.
April 26 GlaxoSmithKline CEO Emma Walmsley told reporters:
- Finance: European ride service Gett buys U.S. rival Juno for $200 mln
- Technology: VW's ride service partner Gett buys Juno for $250 mln -Capital
- Healthcare: Anthem says it hasn't ruled out any PBM, including Express Scripts
- Consumer: Major beef supplier Cargill to exit U.S. cattle-feeding business
- Energy: UPDATE 2-Cenovus 1st-qtr profit overshadowed by ConocoPhillips concerns
- Industrials: UPDATE 1-Cargill in consortium that may build Brazil railway -report