* Welcomes clearance decision in South Africa for proposed combination with Sabmiller
JOHANNESBURG, June 30 South Africa's Competition Tribunal has granted conditional approval for the proposed merger of about $100 billion by brewer Anheuser-Busch Inbev and SABMiller, the anti-trust authority said on Thursday.
LONDON, June 30 British private equity firm 3i has no plans to dispose of its investment in Dutch discount retailer Action despite a number of approaches, the company said on Thursday.
* Cash offer for sweett group plc ("sweett") by wsp global inc.
* Since publication of 3i group plc's ("3i" or " group") financial results for year to 31 march 2016, 3i has received a number of approaches in respect of action, group's largest portfolio investment.
LONDON/HONG KONG, June 30 Global equity capital markets activity has sunk to a four-year low in 2016 according to quarterly ThomsonReuters data, although bankers and investors said that while Brexit could dent volumes it would not sink the market.
BERLIN, June 29 German banking software company Wirecard AG has taken its first step to enter the North American market by agreeing to buy Citi Prepaid Card Services for undisclosed terms, the two companies said on Wednesday.
LONDON/BRUSSELS, June 29 A government overhaul of the British Steel Pension Scheme - crucial to convincing anyone to buy Tata's British assets - is in jeopardy after Britons' vote to leave the European Union deepened the fund's debts and depleted its assets, analysts and industry sources said.
FRANKFURT, June 29 The sale of loss-making Hahn airport in the west of Germany to a Chinese investor has been delayed as the buyer has not yet transferred the money to pay for it, its owners said on Wednesday.
TORONTO, June 29 De Beers Canada can flood the tunnels of its underground Snap Lake diamond mine in the Northwest Territories under a revised suspension plan approved by the region's land and water board.
- Finance: Motoring group AA to sell Irish business to Carlyle arms
- Technology: UPDATE 1-BMW, Intel, Mobileye team up on self-driving cars -source
- Healthcare: BRIEF-Opko Health to acquire Transition Therapeutics
- Consumer: BRIEF-S. Africa's Competition Tribunal approves AB InBev, SABMiller deal
- Energy: UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 30
- Industrials: UPDATE 1-Airbus, Safran finalise space launchers merger