* Group looking to reshape digital operations (Adds details, quote background)
PARIS, Sept 30 Airbus Group said on Friday it would merge with its planemaking unit and simplify its brand and management structure, marking a break with its complex corporate roots as it prepares for tougher expected competition.
LONDON, Sept 30 Switzerland's Nestle, the world's largest food company, wants to tune up your guts.
* Company work with govt to create level playing field (Adds details, background, comment)
* Critics say project too costly (Adds reaction, background)
LONDON, Sept 28 Motoring group AA is considering a bulk annuity deal with an insurer as it weighs how to deal with its ballooning pension deficit, its chief financial officer said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Sept 29 BP has sold its biggest office building in Britain to a local council for an estimated 360 million pounds ($468 million), according to industry sources, and will remain in the premises as a tenant.
LONDON, Sept 29 French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault, in London to take part in the formal signing ceremony for the Hinkley Point nuclear power plant project, said it was a good deal for Britain and France despite widespread reservations.
LONDON, Sept 29 GlaxoSmithKline has promoted a former Novartis executive to lead its consumer healthcare business, following the appointment last week of the unit's previous head, Emma Walmsley, as CEO designate of the drugmaker.
BERLIN, Sept 29 Shares in Lufthansa fell to a four-year low on Thursday on concerns its plans to boost its low-cost Eurowings brand by leasing Air Berlin planes would neither lower costs nor head off larger rivals.
- Finance: BRIEF-FXCM signs agreement to sell news, research website DailyFX for $40 mln
- Technology: PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - Sept 30
- Healthcare: BRIEF-Terumo Corp looks to purchase portion of Abbott Laboratories' medical device business - Nikkei
- Consumer: UPDATE 2-Australia's Woolworths in talks over fuel station sale
- Energy: BRIEF-Manitok Energy Inc announces asset acquisition for $13.5 mln
- Industrials: BRIEF-Eurofins announces acquisition of Megalab SA for about EUR 40 mln