Feb 13 Insight Venture Partners is nearing a deal to acquire Diligent Corp, a maker of software used by corporate boards, two people familiar with the matter said on Saturday.
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb 12 Visa Inc, the world's largest credit and debit card company, said on Friday it currently has about a 1 percent stake in mobile payments company Square Inc based on a 2011 investment.
NEW YORK, Feb 12 Argo Infrastructure Partners, an investment manager that has attracted investment from California pension fund CalSTRS, is buying a 49.9 percent equity interest in a company owning a natural gas-fired power plant in Pueblo, Colorado, it said on Friday.
PARIS, Feb 12 Oaktree Capital plans to sell its stake in SGD Pharma, a French company that specialises in making glass packaging for the pharmaceutical sector, and has mandated JP Morgan and Lazard to drive the process, two sources close to the deal told Reuters on Friday.
Nov 25 Billionaire investor Leonard Blavatnik disclosed an 11.4 percent passive stake in Class A shares of mobile payments company Square Inc, which went public earlier this month.
Nov 25 Ukrainian billionaire Leonard Blavatnik disclosed a 11.4 percent passive stake in Class A shares of mobile payments company Square Inc, which went public earlier this month.
Feb 11 Visa Inc, the world's largest payments network operator, disclosed a 9.99 percent holding of Class A shares in mobile payment firm Square Inc.
NEW YORK, Feb 12 (IFR) - A US$1.35bn loan to finance KKR's purchase of Pemex assets could be the first of several such transactions as the Mexican state-owned oil company seeks to tap alternative funding sources.
Feb 12 A printer cartridge reseller infringed the patent rights of Lexmark International Inc when it imported Lexmark's toner products back into the United States after they were first sold abroad, a U.S. appeals court ruled on Friday.
NEW YORK, Feb 12 A printer cartridge reseller infringed the patent rights of Lexmark International Inc when it imported back into the United States Lexmark's toner products first sold abroad, a U.S. appeals court ruled on Friday.
- Technology: CORRECTED-Visa discloses 9.99 pct stake in Dorsey-led Square
- Healthcare: UPDATE 1-U.S. drugmaker Pernix Therapeutics explores sale -sources
- Consumer: Caesars senior creditors threaten to tear up framework plan
- Energy: UPDATE 1-BNP Paribas exits niche U.S. energy loan market on oil price rout
- Industrials: EU mergers and takeovers (Feb 11)
- M&As: Noble Group's LNG traders leaving to join Glencore - sources
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Market questions long-term impact of Deutsche buyback
- IPOs: Britain's debt agency appoints syndicate for new 2065 linker sale
- Hedge Funds: What's behind the global stock market selloff?
- Regulatory News: MIDEAST MONEY-Defying global slump, Iran stocks soar on sanctions relief
Free Deals Newsletter
Id Aute Unde Perspiciatis. Ea Quaerat Magni Quaerat Eius. Suscipit Vitae Iste Ea.