April 24 - SunTrust Banks Inc, Apollo Global Management and Ares Management LP are considering offers for buying General Electric Co's unit that lends to private-equity firms in the United States, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
April 24 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LONDON, April 24 - A $2.06 billion term loan for sales and marketing agency Acosta Inc is testing the US leveraged loan market's ability to refinance existing loans with high leverage levels as regulators try to curb riskier lending.
LONDON, April 24 - Italy's N&W Global Vending has received a handful of indicative bids from buyout funds and industry players looking to take control of one of Europe's largest vending machine makers, four sources familiar with the matter said.
NEW YORK, April 24 - Private equity firms are writing bigger equity checks to finance new buyouts as leveraged lending guidelines issued by US regulators curb the amount of debt that banks are willing or able to lend.
April 24 - IK Investment Partners to sell SportGroup to Equistone
MUMBAI, April 24 - The holding company behind India's Crompton Greaves Ltd has agreed to sell the group's consumer electricals unit for 20 billion rupees ($316 million) to Advent International Corp and a unit of Singapore's Temasek Holdings.
ZURICH, April 24 - The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Friday:
SAN FRANCISCO, April 23 - Late-stage venture firm Institutional Venture Partners said on Thursday it had raised $1.4 billion for its latest fund, IVP XV, showing continued investor appetite for late-stage private companies even as the public-market's appetite seems to be flagging. [ID: nL3N0X32VZ]
- Technology: Comcast's board meets to drop Time Warner Cable bid -source
- Healthcare: UPDATE 1-German lab group Synlab hoping for industry consolidation
- Consumer: Creditors, Caesars spar over control of casino bankruptcy
- Energy: UPDATE 1-West Face to wage proxy battle against Gran Tierra Energy
- Industrials: India's Crompton Greaves plans to sell consumer electrical unit to Advent and Temasek
- M&As: UPDATE 2-Total seeks sale of its fuel retailing business in Turkey - sources
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Sniace announces dissolution of 2 subsidiaries after decision of Madrid's Commercial Court
- IPOs: New Issue- Leeds prices 500 mln euro 2022 bond
- Hedge Funds: Seven billionaires in Britain's top-25 richest hedge fund managers' list
- Regulatory News: Alibaba, China Telecom tie up to sell phones
Free Deals Newsletter
In Est Explicabo Nesciunt Incididunt Aspernatur. Duis Doloremque Consequuntur Vitae Labore Magni. Labore Excepteur Quasi Rem Commodo.