Sept 1 - Akzo Nobel NV Chief Executive Ton Buechner has been solicited for a deal to buy car paint coatings company Axalta Coating Systems for more than $7 billion, Bloomberg reported citing people familiar with the matter.
WARSAW, Sept 1 - The China-CEE Fund and Israel-listed Enlight Renewable Energy said they would invest up to 1.3 billion zlotys ($406 million) to buy control of two Polish wind projects totalling 250.5 megawatts in installed capacity.
* EE now only major network left at Phones 4U (Updates with conference call details, fresh levels)
* Caixabank to buy Barclays retail, corporate bank in Spain
LONDON, Sept 1 - Bankers are working on debt financing packages of around 1 billion euros ($1.3 billion) to back a potential sale of Norway's second-biggest cable operator Get, banking sources said on Monday.
LONDON, Sept 1 (IFR) - Phones 4U's deeply subordinated payment-in-kind note lost more than 50 points on Monday after the UK phone retailer announced that key partner Vodafone would not be renewing its network agreement.
* Board reiterates its confidence in Perform Group's standalone strategy and growth prospects Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
STOCKHOLM, Sept 1 - Swedish private equity firm Ratos said on Monday it was planning to list window and door maker Inwido, in which it owns 97 percent, on the Stockholm stock exchange before the end of the year.
Sept 1 - News and developments in Asia private equity from Reuters News for the week ending Aug. 29.
Sept 1 - A portfolio of banks and hedge funds have restructured a Spanish property deal ahead of its initial public offering, The Times reported on Monday, citing commercial property newsletter EuroProperty.
- Technology: UPDATE 2-TDC and buyout firms vie for Norway's cable operator Get - sources
- Healthcare: Johnson & Johnson to seek buyer for medical device maker unit -WSJ
- Consumer: DEALTALK-Burger King main shareholder the big tax winner in Tim Hortons deal
- Energy: Buyout firms invest $500 mln in new North Sea oil company
- Industrials: BRIEF-Helicopter operator NHV to merge with peer Blueway
- M&As: BRIEF-Quindell to buy Connected Car Solutions
- Bankruptcy: Doubts over whether Detroit bankruptcy plan gets job done
- IPOs: RLPC-Imperial Tobacco closes $13 bln of loans
- Hedge Funds: Risk-averse UK investors slash equity holdings in August
- Regulatory News: UK Stocks-Factors to watch on September 2
Free Deals Newsletter
Any Americans believing that their country is being bought up by the Chinese might want to think again, according to the Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment.
Iste Eum Esse Laborum. Dolor Est Molestiae Beatae Et. Illum Mollit In Commodi.