* Lyft says Alphabet's CapitalG leads $1 billion round in Lyft
LONDON, Oct 19 Another wave of event driven financings is set to hit Europe’s leveraged loan market in November promising at least €7.6bn-equivalent of new issuance for cash-rich investors before the end of the year.
Oct 19 Swiss chemicals group Ineos has launched a €3.58bn-equivalent leveraged loan to refinance existing debt and shave 50bp off of its term loan margins, banking sources said on Thursday.
* Credit Suisse management thinks projections misleading - source (Adds detail from presentation, source close to Credit Suisse)
LONDON, Oct 19 Bankers are working on debt financings of up to €5bn to back a potential sale of the margarine and spreads business of Anglo-Dutch consumer group Unilever, banking sources said.
* Blackstone Group LP Q3 2017 total revenues $1.75 billion versus $1.43 billion
ZURICH, Oct 19 Activist investor RBR Capital Advisors wants Credit Suisse to float its asset management business and investment bank, according to a presentation reviewed by Reuters.
FRANKFURT, Oct 19 Several buyout groups remain in the running for Alloheim, one of Germany's top three nursing home operators, as its owner seeks to benefit from high valuations for healthcare assets, sources close to the matter said.
TEL AVIV, Oct 19 State-owned Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) said on Thursday it is holding talks to bring in the FIMI private equity fund as an investor in one of its subsidiaries.
PARIS, Oct 19 South Korea's Naver Corp is investing a further 100 million euros ($118 million) in French technology fund K-Fund I, marking the latest sign of international interest in the French start-up technology scene, which is vying to rival London.
- Financial: BRIEF-Milhaus secures $245 mln in new capital
- Technology: LPC-SpringerNature to extend €3.2bn of loans
- Healthcare: BRIEF-Bloomlife Inc files to say it raised $8.1 mln in equity financing
- Consumer: Canadian steel maker Stelco faces headwinds for planned IPO
- Energy: Avenue Capital urges Ocean Rig to hire advisers
- Industrials: Advent to sell 45 pct stake in Spanish explosives firm Maxam - sources
- M&As: UPDATE 3-Unilever sales fall short as competition bites big brands
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Auden: new management board says FY forecast from April unreachable
- IPOs: BRIEF-Intesa Sanpaolo CEO says Glencore, QIA loan for Rosneft stake not reimbursed yet
- Hedge Funds: Cryptocurrency hedge funds top 100 for first time
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 2-BNY Mellon's profit beat fails to impress, shares slide