HONG KONG, Aug 21 - Orchid Asia, one of China's oldest private equity firms, said on Thursday it had closed its sixth private equity growth fund, raising $920 million, well above its original target, on a record of strong returns to investors.
SINGAPORE, Aug 21 - Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp , Singapore's second-biggest lender, is in talks with a group linked to Thai billionaire Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi to sell its stake in property firm United Engineers Ltd, two people familiar with the talks said.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Aby Jose Koilparambil in Bangalore)
* FY14 underlying profit A$45 mln vs A$45.56 mln analysts' fcasts
SYDNEY, Aug 21 - Australian industry compliance firm and takeover target SAI Global Ltd announced on Thursday a return to an annual net profit from a loss the previous year, hitting analyst forecasts, as it took steps to improve efficiency.
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 20 - What do Dropbox, Stripe, Airbnb and Reddit have in common? These technology firms all received mentorship and money from Silicon Valley's so-called startup machine, Y Combinator.
Aug 20 - Axalta Coating Systems Ltd, a paint coatings company backed by buyout firm Carlyle Group LP, filed with U.S. regulators on Wednesday for an initial public offering of common stock.
Aug 20 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Wednesday:
Aug 20 - Silver Lake Partners LP and Bain Capital LLC are among the buyout firms vying to acquire Shutterfly Inc , an online photo-sharing services provider with a market value of $2 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
Aug 20 - Silver Lake Partners LP and Bain Capital LLC are among the buyout firms in the running to acquire Shutterfly Inc, an online photo-sharing services provider with a market value of $2 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Technology: Paroc's portable bonds to aide sale
- Healthcare: Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions
- Consumer: RLPC-Lenders set to take control of Germany parking firm Apcoa
- Energy: Gulf's Topaz Energy gets $75 mln investment from Standard Chartered PE
- Industrials: China lighting company NVC seeks removal of CEO, alleging misconduct
- M&As: Прибыль Казахмыса упала из-за низких цен на медь, но оказалась выше прогнозов
- Bankruptcy: Regional water authority envisaged in latest Detroit bankruptcy plan
- IPOs: CEE MARKETS 1-Budapest stocks outperform on Hungarian growth outlook
- Hedge Funds: Funds could face market curbs after lobbying backfires
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 2-Lenzing ups savings targets as profits tumble
Free Deals Newsletter
Any Americans believing that their country is being bought up by the Chinese might want to think again, according to the Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment.
Sed Doloremque Reprehenderit Lorem Reprehenderit Exercitation. Adipisicing Iure Sint Sit Exercitation Officia Sequi. Odit Quia Proident Inventore Odit Ullamco Ullamco.