Sept 30 A consortium of investors, which includes advisory firm Glass Lewis & Co founder Gregory Taxin, revealed a 5.2 percent stake in SeaWorld Entertainment Inc and said it would engage in talks with the embattled theme park operator's management.
* Reports 5.2 pct stake in Seaworld Entertainment Inc, as of September 20, 2016 - SEC filing
* Caprotti was in talks with private equity funds over possible sale
MILAN, Sept 30 The owner of Italian supermarket chain Esselunga, Bernardo Caprotti, has died at the age of 90, two sources close to the family said on Friday.
Sept 29 Nutanix Inc said on Thursday it sold a more than expected 14.87 million shares priced at $16, valuing the company at more than $2 billion.
* Governors Lane LP reports 8 pct passive stake in Saban Capital Acquisition Corp as of September 21, 2016 - SEC filing Source - http://bit.ly/2dxtph4 Further company coverage:
* Caprotti in talks with private equity funds over possible sale
MILAN, Sept 30 Lone Star, Christofferson Robb & Co (CRC) and other specialised investors have presented non-binding offers to buy a platform that will manage part of Monte dei Paschi di Siena's bad loans, three sources close to the matter said.
* Building Engines Inc says it has raised $26.5 million in equity financing - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2dh7F9T)
* FY net written premium 376.056 mln rand versus 315.950 mln rand
- Technology: UPDATE 1-Nutanix IPO shows risks of 'unicorn' valuations
- Healthcare: Swedish profit cap on welfare firms seen breaching EU law
- Consumer: BRIEF-Bidders in discussions to buy Sushi chain Sushiro - WSJ, citing sources
- Energy: DEA gets pushed wider in choppy high-yield market
- Industrials: Speedy Hire sees H1 pretax profit ahead of expectations
- M&As: Glencore's former No. 2 aluminum trader buys bankrupt U.S. smelter
- Bankruptcy: Judge throws out three FDIC lawsuits over soured mortgage debt
- IPOs: TREASURIES-U.S. yields climb as Deutsche Bank shares, equities rally
- Hedge Funds: Brevan Howard hedge fund axes management fees for some current investors
- Regulatory News: J&J psoriasis drug tops placebo, Humira in late stage study
Free Deals Newsletter
Nisi Explicabo Omnis Doloremque Commodi Ab. Quasi Magna Pariatur Pariatur Voluptate. Veniam Et Excepteur Laborum.