July 20 Private equity firm Apollo Global Management LLC is preparing to take U.S. security company ADT Corp public at a $15 billion plus valuation, just over a year after buying it, sources familiar with the situation said on Thursday.
* Appboy Inc says raises $20.4 million through equity financing that includes series c preferred stock - SEC filing Source text : (http://bit.ly/2uf7khD)
* Calstrs reports 13.4 percent net investment return for fy 16-17
NEW YORK, July 20 A softer Manhattan real estate market can be seen in office rents, the dollar volume and number of buildings sold, while a large Chinese buying presence so far in 2017 is likely to taper off later this year, brokerage Cushman & Wakefield said on Thursday.
* Colorescience Inc files to say it raised $15 million in equity financing
* Fairview Capital Investment Management LLC reports 6.4 percent passive stake in Liberty Media Corp as of July 7 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2ttPKru Further company coverage:
LONDON/FRANKFURT/MILAN, July 20 Italy's Benetton family is vying with motorbike firms and buyout funds for control of Italian motorcycle brand Ducati, which is being sold by Germany's Volkswagen, sources involved in the process told Reuters.
* PPG to acquire coatings application services provider The Crown Group
* Apollo Global preparing IPO for ADT; could file paperwork for IPO by the fall and list shares around 2017 year-end - WSJ Source text - (http://on.wsj.com/2ud3Zhj) Further company coverage:
LONDON/MADRID, July 20 Saba Aparcamientos and Macquarie have both submitted final offers for Spain's Empark, valuing the car park operator at 900 million to 1.2 billion euros, sources close to the deal said.
- Technology: BRIEF-Kodak mobile phone-maker Bullitt in 100 mln stg Exponent sale talks - Sky News
- Healthcare: LPC-Private equity firms call the shots with portable loans
- Consumer: UPDATE 8-U.S., China fail to agree on trade issues, casting doubt on other issues
- Energy: BRIEF-Corvex Management LP reports 8.8 pct stake in Energen Corp as of July 18 - SEC Filing
- Industrials: UPDATE 2-Payments firm Ingenico to buy rival Bambora for 1.5 bln euros
- M&As: UPDATE 3-Unilever lifts margin target as industry pressure mounts
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 4-Top adviser to Puerto Rico governor resigns, 'in no way pressured'
- IPOs: UPDATE 3-BP mulling IPO of U.S. Midwest and Gulf Coast pipeline assets
- Hedge Funds: Investors bet on comeback: UK's Alan Howard amasses $3 billion
- Regulatory News: Intuitive Surgical second-quarter net profit rises 20 percent