WASHINGTON, July 29 - An attorney at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission who once helped craft legislative language for the "Volcker rule" and other major pieces of the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial reform law is returning to Capitol Hill.
LONDON, July 29 - Struggling Spanish pizza delivery business Telepizza is set to refinance existing loans with a new first lien loan and a new Payment In Kind (PIK) loan that will help it escape an expensive debt restructuring, banking sources said on Tuesday.
MUNICH, Germany, July 29 - Lawyers for Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone held talks with German prosecutors on Tuesday to try to settle a bribery trial that threatens his grip on the motor sport.
July 29 - A U.S. biotech company pioneering tablets containing embedded microchips that can tell if patients have taken their medication has raised a further $172 million, showing investor interest in its ingestible and wearable technology.
NEW YORK, July 29 (IFR) - SolarCity may have created a securitization blueprint for the future last week with a new trade that sidesteps worries about repaying tax credits if the underlying collateral goes bust.
MUNICH, Germany, July 29 - German prosecutors held talks on Tuesday with lawyers for Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone over a possible settlement of his bribery trial.
NEW YORK, July 29 - Awas, the aircraft leasing company owned by British private equity firm Terra Firma, is working on a break-up that could value the Dublin-based lessor at roughly $13 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
LONDON, July 29 - Electra Private Equity said it has rejected activist investor Edward Bramson's request to join its board and lead a strategy review of one of Britain's oldest private equity firms.
LONDON, July 29 - Banks have lined up an 845 million-euro equivalent ($1.14 billion) leveraged loan financing to back private equity firm EQT's acquisition of Dutch information provider Bureau Van Dijk Electronic Publishing (BvD), banking sources said on Tuesday.
STOCKHOLM, July 29 - INVESTOR AB : * EQT VI acquires company information experts Bureau van Dijk Electronic Publishing Link to statement: http://mb.cision.com/Main/87/9621415/270257.pdf
- Technology: TRLPC: U.S. loan market makes hay while the sun shines
- Healthcare: INDIA PRESS-Sime Darby, Netcare in talks to buy 51 pct of Vasan Healthcare -Economic Times
- Consumer: UPDATE 5-Darden CEO steps down amid food fight with investors
- Energy: KKR to invest in troubled sand maker Preferred Sands
- Industrials: Bain Capital to sell just under half of Japan telemarketer Bellsystem24 to Itochu
- M&As: UPDATE 3-Pfizer leaves investors guessing on intentions for Astra
- Bankruptcy: Start of key Detroit bankruptcy hearing delayed by one week
- IPOs: UPDATE 1-Ross to take "significant" part of Bank of Cyprus's 1 bln-euro share sale
- Hedge Funds: Investors dump higher oil bets as prices fall
- Regulatory News: GLOBAL MARKETS-Shares edge lower while dollar at eight-month highs ahead of Fed, U.S. data
Free Deals Newsletter
Any Americans believing that their country is being bought up by the Chinese might want to think again, according to the Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment.
Molestiae Architecto Inventore Dolore. Quis Minima Aperiam Esse Voluptate Architecto. Porro Error Nemo Beatae Nemo Laudantium.