WARSAW, Nov 27 - Central European private equity fund Abris Capital Partners said it was suing Poland for at least 2 billion zlotys ($597 million), alleging it was going to incur losses after the state forced it to sell its small local lender FM Bank PBP.
MUMBAI, Nov 27 - India's Avantha Holdings Ltd has launched a share sale in capital goods maker Crompton Greaves Ltd to raise nearly $139 million, a term sheet with Reuters shows.
HONG KONG, Nov 27 - Goldman Sachs Group Inc.'s private equity arm led a group of investors putting 40 billion won ($36.1 million) in South Korea's largest online and mobile food ordering service, as more consumers take to ordering meals from their phones.
TORONTO, Nov 26 - TransCanada Corp, under pressure from an activist hedge fund to overhaul its business, said on Wednesday its board adopted new bylaws that require advance notice of director nominations.
MUMBAI, Nov 27 - Put off by snarled city traffic and a shortage of parking, more Indians are shopping for groceries online, helping e-tailers like Bigbasket.com and Localbanya.com turn in profits while supermarkets are struggling.
Nov 26 - Tibco Software Inc can proceed with a shareholder vote next week on its proposed $4.2 billion buyout by private equity firm Vista Equity Partners, despite an erroneous share count that initially overvalued the deal by $100 million, a Delaware judge said.
LONDON, Nov 26 - Former Barclays Plc boss Bob Diamond said he intends to snap up banking assets to take advantage of the best opportunities in the industry for decades, as banks shrink and valuations remain depressed.
LONDON, Nov 26 - European investment group Investindustrial's acquisition of a majority stake in Southern European car rental company Goldcar will be backed with a 450 million euro (562.68 million US dollar) loan financing, banking sources said on Wednesday.
NEW YORK, Nov 26 - A high-profile $2.02 billion leveraged loan for Tibco Software is the latest US buyout deal that has been forced to add expensive perks to attract buyers as risk-averse investors hold out for better terms amid a market correction.
LONDON, Nov 26 - Food retailer Agrokor, Croatia's largest private firm, has lined up Rothschild to advise it on a public listing that could value the business at about 4 billion euros ($5 billion), several sources familiar with the matter said.
- Technology: BRIEF-Quindell says Robert Terry did not meet margin call under pact with EFH
- Healthcare: Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions
- Consumer: EU mergers and takeovers (Nov 26)
- Energy: TRLPC-Restructuring firms focus on the energy sector
- Industrials: UPDATE 1-France's Ardian buys stake in Spain toll roads from BTG Pactual
- M&As: UPDATE 2-Medtronic gets U.S. antitrust OK to buy Covidien with divestiture
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Fleet-owning unit of bankrupt OW Bunker taken over-fleet manager
- IPOs: Croatian retailer Agrokor lines up Rothschild for $5bln IPO - sources
- Hedge Funds: British insurer Aviva to shut $2 billion fund of hedge funds
- Regulatory News: FedEx Freight workers in Louisville vote against union membership
Free Deals Newsletter
Sed Doloremque Laudantium Beatae Pariatur Eiusmod Dolor. Accusantium Ab Accusantium Nesciunt Reprehenderit Tempor. Neque Quia Esse Quam Nulla.