LONDON, March 3 - Bids are due on a 239 million euro-equivalent ($267.58 million) portfolio of loans from specialist investment firm and asset manager ICG that has been put up for sale on Europe's secondary loan market, banking sources said on Tuesday.
GENEVA, March 3 - Aston Martin on Tuesday announced plans for a luxury crossover SUV that may draw more heavily on its partnership with Daimler, as the British sports car maker confirmed moves to raise more capital and expand into new vehicle categories.
LONDON/NEW YORK, March 3 - Italian industrial conglomerate Finmeccanica is moving ahead with the sale of some assets of its U.S. defence subsidiary, DRS Technologies, paving the way to a possible exit, several sources familiar with the matter said.
* Entities owned by certain funds advised by affiliates of CVC Capital Partners SICAV-FIS S.A and certain funds managed or advised by affiliates of The Blackstone Group L.P. have sold an aggregate of 156,541,347 ordinary shares in the capital of Merlin
HONG KONG, March 3 - HKBN Ltd, Hong Kong's second-largest broadband Internet provider, is set to price an initial public offering worth up to $750 million near the upper half of its marketing range, IFR reported on Tuesday, citing sources familiar with the deal.
AMSTERDAM, March 3 - Refresco Gerber, a European bottler of drinks and juices, said on Tuesday it would seek a stock market listing in Amsterdam with an initial public offering of shares.
ZURICH, March 3 - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening down 0.3 percent at 9,028 points, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer JBPRE01.
DUBAI, March 3 - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch of their accuracy.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 2 - Onetime highflying tech executive Ray Lane testified on Monday during a sex discrimination trial involving his former employer, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, that he made a mistake in judgment involving the harassment of a female venture capitalist at the firm, and that he feared for the woman's safety.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 2 - Onetime highflying tech executive Ray Lane testified on Monday during a sex discrimination trial involving his former employer, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, that he made a mistake in judgment involving the harassment of a female venture capitalist at the firm.
- Technology: Advent hires advisers to expand investments in loyalty plans
- Healthcare: Buyout groups line up bids for Philips' lighting business - sources
- Consumer: UPDATE 1-Buffett questions putting activist on GM board
- Energy: MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - March 2
- Industrials: BRIEF-Groupama to sell 5 pct stake in Veolia Environment
- M&As: BRIEF-Smith & Nephew buys Eurociencia Colombia
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 2-African Bank's lending below levels to sustain "good bank"
- IPOs: Ryanair raises 850 mln in second ever bond issue
- Hedge Funds: Activist hedge funds' assets swell six-fold in ten years
- Regulatory News: MOVES-Credit Suisse retail analyst Balter joins investment banking group
Free Deals Newsletter
Nesciunt Accusantium Accusantium Quasi Vel Ab. Est Nostrum Commodi Vitae. Aliqua Pariatur Cillum Odit Sint Neque.