* North Tide Capital Master's Conan Laughlin reports 9.9 pct passive stake in Almost Family Inc as of July 12 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2arh1PN) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
SAO PAULO, July 27 Fosun International Ltd is in advanced talks to buy Brazilian fund manager Rio Bravo Investimentos Ltda, a source familiar with the matter said on Wednesday, in what would be the Chinese firm's first investment in Brazil.
NEW YORK, July 27 A federal judge on Wednesday revived a lawsuit alleging that Lyondell Chemical Co intentionally cheated creditors out of $6.3 billion when it underwent a 2007 leveraged buyout, only to go bankrupt barely a year later.
* Intracoastal Capital LLC reports 4.99 pct passive stake in Evoke Pharma as of July 20- SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
NEW YORK July 27 Lynn Tilton, the flamboyant financier sued by the Securities and Exchange Commission last March for allegedly defrauding investors in three distressed debt funds, accused the commission in an interview Tuesday of depriving her of due process rights.
* Sofinnova Venture Partners reports 6.6 pct passive stake in Audentes Therapeutics as of July 20 - SEC filing Source text: http://bit.ly/2aKKMdl Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +91 80 6749-1130; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)
SARAJEVO, July 27 Croatia is to sell stakes in two hotel groups for about 402 million kuna ($59.06 million), the country's privatisation agency said on Wednesday, part of government plans to cut debt.
NEW YORK, July 27 Private equity firm Carlyle Group L.P. posted higher-than-expected quarterly earnings on Wednesday as a rebound in oil prices and a firmer global financial market bolstered investment returns.
NEW YORK, July 27 A federal judge on Wednesday revived a $6.3 billion claim alleging that Lyondell Chemical Co engaged in an intentional fraudulent transfer in connection with its 2007 leveraged buyout, which took place less than two years before the company went bankrupt.
PARIS, July 27 Infrastructure and real estate fund InfraRed has put its 42 percent stake in French motorway operator Atlandes up for sale, three sources familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
- Financial: Owners of Polish retail chain Zabka tap JPMorgan for $1.1 billion sale - sources
- Technology: BRIEF-Epiq Systems says co may pay Omers Private Equity termination fee of $15 mln
- Healthcare: BRIEF-Amag Pharmaceuticals says Point72's Steven Cohen reported 5 pct passive stake co - SEC filing
- Consumer: BRIEF-Tac Capital reports 7.9 pct passive stake in Bravo Brio Restaurant Group
- Energy: Coal miner Alpha emerges from bankruptcy amid doubts on outlook
- Industrials: BRIEF-Agrium agrium announces investment in Finistere Agtech Venture Fund
- M&As: UPDATE 2-SABMiller pauses AB InBev integration amid new offer
- Bankruptcy: Judge moves to end Sabine Oil's bitter bankruptcy
- IPOs: UK sells 50-year index-linked bond via syndication at record-low real yield
- Hedge Funds: Man Group's funds fall in first half, Brexit yet to hit flows
- Regulatory News: Nintendo's Mario eyes a Mickey Mouse merchandising makeover
Free Deals Newsletter
Veniam Explicabo Pariatur Illum Incidunt Eius. Nisi Aute Molestiae Excepteur. Porro Nisi Natus Incidunt Excepteur Ipsam.