SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 7 - U.S. venture firms raised $4.39 billion last quarter, the smallest amount in two years, but still leaving the industry on track for one of the best fundraising years since the 2008 financial crisis.
LONDON, Oct 7 - Peter Hurd has taken on the role as Head of EMEA High Yield and Leveraged Loan Capital Markets at Nomura, banking sources said on Wednesday.
FRANKFURT, Oct 7 - Vonovia's Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Thomas Zinnoecker, is leaving Germany's largest property group to join metering firm ista, three people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
Oct 7 - Canada's Brookfield Asset Management Inc said it would spin off 35 percent of Brookfield Business Partners LP , which will own almost all of the asset manager's business services and industrial operations assets.
Oct 7 - AppDirect, which helps developers and businesses create, use and sell apps, said it raised $140 million in a funding round led by an investment fund advised by J.P. Morgan Asset Management, valuing the company at $1.04 billion.
JOHANNESBURG, Oct 7 - SABMiller's fourth largest shareholder, the Public Investment Corporation (PIC), said on Wednesday Anheuser-Busch InBev's takeover offer addressed its one of its concerns which is for SABMiller to remain listed in Johannesburg bourse.
* Amount raised is well in excess of SASOF III's $750 mln target
* Charterhouse Poppy II, IV, VI, Société De Restauration 2, 4 successfully complete private placement of part of their stake in Elior
DUBAI, Oct 7 - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
MONTREAL/WASHINGTON/PARIS, Oct 6 - Airbus on Tuesday called off talks with Bombardier over propping up the troubled CSeries jet, leaving the Canadian plane maker facing dwindling options to keep alive its dream of competing in the aerospace big league.
- Technology: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Healthcare: European buyout firms compete to buy French pharma company Cooper -Bloomberg
- Consumer: UPDATE 3-AmerisourceBergen to buy PharMEDium for $2.58 bln
- Energy: Patriot Coal delays bankruptcy plan hearing for creditor talks
- Industrials: Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Oct 6
- M&As: UPDATE 5-SABMiller rejects AB InBev's $104 bln takeover approach
- Bankruptcy: Patriot Coal withdraws Alcoa deal as bankruptcy talks continue
- IPOs: Tesco says aspiration is full-year profit of 950 mln stg
- Hedge Funds: Ex-Brevan Howard star trader Rokos gets UK approval to start hedge fund
- Regulatory News: CANADA STOCKS-TSX extends rally as energy gains despite oil price slip
Free Deals Newsletter
Fugit Magnam Nulla Nostrud Quam. Dicta Officia Quaerat Magni Beatae Irure Eos. Irure Amet Omnis Aliquid Odit.