Dec 6 IT service provider Roper Technologies Inc said it would buy business software provider Deltek from private equity firm Thoma Bravo in a cash deal valued at $2.8 billion.
LONDON, Dec 6 Smartphone-only bank Number26 is now offering its services in 17 countries in the euro zone, expanding from a smaller core of European markets it entered a year ago, it said on Tuesday.
Dec 6 U.S.-based website domain name provider GoDaddy Inc said on Tuesday it would buy peer Host Europe Group (HEG) for 1.69 billion euros ($1.82 billion), including debt, as it looks to expand beyond the initial set-up of websites.
BRUSSELS, Dec 6 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
Dec 6 U.S.-based website domain name provider GoDaddy Inc said it would buy peer Host Europe Group (HEG) for 1.69 billion euros ($1.82 billion), including debt, as it looks to expand beyond the initial set-up of websites.
* Morgan Stanley reports 6.1 pct passive stake in Dryships Inc as of Nov. 23 Source text for Eikon: [ID:http://bit.ly/2gdujm2] Further company coverage:
* Castle Creek Capital Partners IV LP reports 5.1 percent stake in Guaranty Bancorp as of Dec 2 - SEC filing
* Reports 7.6 Pct passive stake in Fairpoint Communications Inc as of December 5, 2016 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2h7YatK Further company coverage:
LONDON, Dec 5 London could lose its position as the leading destination for start-ups in Europe if it does not remain open to the best talent after the British vote to leave the European Union, investors warned on Monday.
LONDON, Dec 5 Ontario's municipal workers pension fund has sold a majority stake in marine services company V.Group to buyout firm Advent International in the first sale by the Canadian fund's private equity arm in Europe.
- Technology: Electra Partners renamed Epiris as tries to forge new future
- Healthcare: UPDATE 1-Trump creates business advisory council stacked with CEOs
- Consumer: Airbnb, New York City settle rental law lawsuit
- Energy: Azeri SOFAZ to increase investment in public, private equities
- Industrials: BRIEF-Sai Global says shareholders voted in favour of Baring Asia Private Equity acquiring Co
- M&As: BRIEF- Petropavlovsk sees 2017 gold price at $1,150/oz in conservative f'cast
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Performance Sports Group - U.S. court entered final order authorizing debtors to obtain post-petition secured financing on Nov. 30
- IPOs: UPDATE 3-Russia's Rosneft offers $9.4 bln in local bonds and eyes Egyptian investment
- Hedge Funds: Brexiteer Odey's fund loses 369 million euros
- Regulatory News: Software maker Synchronoss to buy Intralinks for $821 mln