* Says it will raise 10 billion won in private placement of 279,720 shares
Aug 31 Tesla Motors Inc plans to raise additional cash this year to help fund development and production of its new Model 3 sedan and build out a giant battery factory, the company said on Wednesday.
Aug 31 Tesla Motors plans to raise additional cash this year to help it fund development and production of its new Model 3 sedan and build out its giant battery factory, the company said in a filing on Wednesday.
COPENHAGEN, Aug 31 Denmark-based card payment services company Nets will announce its plan for an initial public offering (IPO) on Thursday, two people involved in the process said on Wednesday.
* Files to say it raised about $12.4 mln in equity financing -SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2cbqjPm)
* Says purchase price of approximately DKK 80m (enterprise value)
TOKYO, Aug 31 U.S. buyout firm Bain Capital has retained Nikko SMBC Securities to handle an initial public offering of online marketing research firm Macromill Inc, people with direct knowledge of the matter told Thomson Reuters DealWatch.
* Smartzip Analytics Inc secured $12 million in debt financing round led by Orix Growth Capital Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Aug 31 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1000 GMT on Wednesday:
- Technology: BRIEF-LIS to raise 19.99 bln won via private placement
- Healthcare: BRIEF-Hironic to raise 220.8 mln won via private placement
- Consumer: BRIEF-Carl Icahn in WSJ says had no plans to sell Herbalife stock that would have required SEC disclosure
- Energy: RPT-Shell's U.S deal to unlock global oil asset disposals
- Industrials: Carlyle launches $264 mln selldown in Australian logistics firm Qube -IFR
- M&As: UPDATE 2-Deutsche Bank chief urges European banks to merge
- Bankruptcy: UAE bankruptcy law may be finalised by end-2016
- IPOs: Pirelli's main UK pension schemes agree 600 mln stg longevity deals
- Hedge Funds: Citadel hires ex BlueCrest portfolio manager for London office
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 2-First U.S.-Cuba scheduled passenger flight in decades takes off
Free Deals Newsletter
Deserunt Ipsam Molestiae Dolor Natus Do. Deserunt Amet Consequatur Duis Ipsum. Numquam Dicta In Officia Dolore.