DUBAI, Aug 4 - Investcorp has named David Tayeh as head of its corporate investment business in North America, the Bahrain-based alternative investment firm said on Tuesday.
NEW YORK, Aug 3 - CIT Group Chairman and Chief Executive Officer John Thain, who closed a merger Monday with OneWest Bank that acquired $30 billion in deposits, said financial companies that do not have deposit funding could be shaky in the future.
NEW YORK, Aug 3 - Petco Animal Supplies Inc has hired Goldman Sachs Group Inc to lead a potential initial public offering or sale that could value the pet supplies retailer at between $4 billion and $5 billion, including debt, according to people familiar with the matter.
SAO PAULO, Aug 3 - Credit Suisse Group AG and Jive Investments Holding Ltd raised Brazil's largest-ever distressed asset fund, underscoring growing interest in an asset class that has become the flavor of the month as Latin America's largest economy slips into recession.
Aug 3 - Retailer Petco Animal Supply Inc has hired Goldman Sachs Group Inc for a potential initial public offering or sale that could value it at between $4 billion and $5 billion, including debt, according to people familiar with the matter.
Aug 3 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
Aug 3 - The following are the 20 top-selling vehicles in the U.S. in July as reported by the automakers and ranked by total units. Top 20 selling vehicles in U.S. in July RANK VEHICLE July-15 July-14 PCT CHNG 1 Ford F-Series P/U 66,288 63,240 +4.8 2 Chevy Silverado-C/K P/U 56,380 42,097 +33.9 3 Toyota Camry 38,435 39,888 -3.6 4 Ram P/U
Aug 3 - Jeld-Wen Holding Inc, a maker of doors and windows, is working on a potential initial public offering that would value the business at as much as $4 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported.
LONDON, Aug 3 - Dutch leather chemicals company Stahl's withdrawal of an opportunistic 585 million euro-equivalent ($641.75 million) dividend recapitalisation shows that investors are becoming more selective about credit as macroeconomic concerns mount.
* Allianz consortium to pay around 3.5 billion euros - sources
- Technology: China state fund CIC invests in taxi app Didi Kuaidi-source
- Healthcare: Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on Aug 3
- Consumer: Allianz consortium buys German motorway service stations
- Energy: BRIEF-Shareholder ENOC extends Dragon Oil offer deadline to August 28
- Industrials: UPDATE 1-NextEra Energy to buy Texas pipeline company for $2.1 bln
- M&As: Shire proposes $30 bln all-share tie-up with Baxalta
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Glencore says Optimum Coal to commence business rescue proceedings
- IPOs: UPDATE 3-UK takes 1 billion pounds hit in RBS sell-off
- Hedge Funds: New Bank of England policymaker says to cut all hedge fund ties
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 2-Time Inc profit beats estimates as costs fall
Free Deals Newsletter
Eos Aliquam Et Qui Quisquam Consequat Iste. Sit Numquam Eos Excepteur Neque Sit Quisquam. Odit Aute Laudantium Ea Nostrum.