* Reports 6.4 percent stake in vaalco energy inc as of april 22 - SEC Filing
May 2 Vivint Solar Inc said Chief Executive Greg Butterfield is stepping down, nearly two months after the solar panel installer terminated a deal to be acquired by SunEdison Inc.
CHICAGO, May 2 Creditors of the bankrupt operating unit of Caesars Entertainment Corp will have an additional 15 days to decide if they object to the casino company's bankruptcy exit plan, which still lacks key details, a judge ruled on Monday.
BRIEF-Symmetry Surgical Inc to be acquired by Roundtable Healthcare Partners for $13.10/share in cash
* Symmetry Surgical Inc. To be acquired by roundtable healthcare partners for $13.10 per share in cash
May 2 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
BRIEF-As you sow - supports shareholder proposal requesting report on entergy's plans for increasing distributed energy
* Supports shareholder proposal requesting report on entergy's plans for increasing distributed energy - sec filing Source text : http://1.usa.gov/1NPLxTq Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
* Bain Capital Private Equity and Vista Equity Partners acquire Vertafore from TPG
BRUSSELS, May 2 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
BRIEF-Varo Money says Warburg Pincus is leading a round of investment in co that will total more than $27 mln
* Varo Money says warburg pincus is leading a round of investment in company that will total more than $27 million Source text for Eikon: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
WILMINGTON, Del, May 1 Energy Future Holdings Corp, the largest power company in Texas, marked the two-year anniversary of its $42 billion bankruptcy by essentially hitting the reset button and unveiling on Sunday a new Chapter 11 exit plan.
- Technology: BRIEF-Oakley Capital Investments says initiated review of Time Out Group
- Healthcare: Germany's FMC pulls out of bidding for Irish clinic chain - paper
- Consumer: HK lottery firm REXLot says it does not have cash to make due bond payments
- Energy: Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions
- Industrials: BRIEF-3I Infrastructure to invest about 200 mln euro in TCR
- M&As: UPDATE 2-Coal miner NWR faces insolvency or buyout at lower price -minister
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Aeropostale Inc preparing to file for bankruptcy protection this week - WSJ
- IPOs: Vodafone India mandates for up to US$3bn IPO
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund rich list king Alan Howard dethroned
- Regulatory News: As Australian banks snub remitters, digital players emerge
Free Deals Newsletter
Natus Ipsa Elit Dolor Qui. Incidunt Consequat Explicabo Veniam Pariatur Voluptate Quia. Eos In Architecto Occaecat Consectetur Sequi.