* Western Digital OK with no immediate majority stake -sources
* US firm bought real estate NPLs from China Huarong -source (Adds China NPL market, Shorevest to service Bain portfolio)
HONG KONG, May 29 Bain Capital said on Monday it has agreed to buy a portfolio of non-performing loans worth $200 million in principal from a Chinese asset management company, the latest move by international investors seeking a piece of the booming market for distressed debt in the world's second-largest economy.
* Lattice sale would be top Australian oil, gas deal since 2015
MUMBAI, May 27 Canada's Fairfax Financial Holdings plans to sell a 12.2 percent stake in its Indian joint venture insurer ICICI Lombard in a deal that will value the company at 203 billion rupees ($3.15 billion), the Indian company said on Saturday.
May 26 Billionaire Carlos Slim is looking to sell a minority stake in Telesites SAB de CV, the Mexican wireless tower company that he controls, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
WILMINGTON, Del., May 26 Private equity firms paid fair value for PetSmart Inc when they bought the retailer for $8.7 billion in 2015, a Delaware judge ruled on Friday, dealing a blow to hedge funds that try to wring cash from merger deals through a strategy known as appraisal.
* Elysian at Harmony LP says raises $15.5 million in equity financing - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2rHDrWQ)
* Synlogic Inc says raises $42 million in equity financing - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2rHsKU9)
* Medrio Inc files to say it has raised about $25 million in equity financing from total offering amount of about $30 million - SEC filing Source text for Eikon:
- Technology: UPDATE 1-Silicon Valley's Tanium allows $100 mln secondary stock sale, sees later IPO
- Healthcare: Cancer treatment firm 21st Century Oncology files for bankruptcy
- Consumer: Glass Lewis recommends Buffalo Wild Wings' board nominees
- Energy: Fosun, others eye Australia's Origin Energy gas assets worth $1.5 bln-sources
- Industrials: Israel's Netafim draws interest from private equity, Chinese bidders
- M&As: Saudi's Alawwal Bank picks JPMorgan to advise on merger -sources
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Neuron Bio starts talks under pre-insolvency proceedings
- IPOs: UPDATE 2-Alfa Financial Software's shares rise sharply in London debut
- Hedge Funds: Investors bet on comeback: UK's Alan Howard amasses $3 billion
- Regulatory News: BRIEF-Accend Capital to acquire Silverside Cobalt Property