LONDON The dollar edged back up towards a 10-month high against the yen on Wednesday, while most major currencies appeared to be looking ahead to Thursday's European Central Bank policy meeting.
LONDON Sterling touched a one-week low against the euro on Wednesday after data showed British industrial output suffered its biggest monthly fall in more than four years, while factory output also sagged.
NEW YORK The euro slipped from three-week highs against the U.S. dollar on Tuesday, following a strong rally on Monday, as investors awaited Thursday’s highly anticipated European Central Bank policy meeting.
LONDON The euro retreated from a 3-week high on Tuesday while bets on market volatility stayed close to their highest since June’s Brexit vote ahead of this week's European Central Bank meeting on its quantitative easing programme.
LONDON Sterling retreated from its highest since July against the euro and steadied off two-month peaks against the dollar on Monday, in trading dominated by a rebound for the single currency after Italy voted against constitutional reform in a referendum.
- Exclusive: House of Commons would back triggering EU divorce talks - Reuters research
- UK industrial output suffers biggest fall in four years after oilfield shutdown
- May unveils steps to deepen defence cooperation with Gulf
- Over 50 dead, dozens missing after quake hits Indonesia's Aceh |
- Citi says behaved appropriately in sterling 'flash crash'
- Monitor says Syrian army seizes Aleppo Old City from rebels
- Britain fines Pfizer record $107 million for huge drug price hike
- Exclusive - In mammoth task, BP sends almost three million barrels of U.S. oil to Asia
- Trump on Boeing's Air Force One contract: 'Cancel order!' |
- Italian Prime Minister PM Renzi to resign on Friday