Company Results & Outlooks
LONDON, Dec 21 - The chief executive of Sainsbury's said on Sunday it would take another 18 months to two years before "extremely challenging" conditions in the grocery market improved.
* Expects that full year results will be in line with current market expectations. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Today completed $972 million (599 million pounds) acquisition of VSS-AHC Consolidated Holdings Corp
* Since Oct. 31, 2014, group has traded in line with our expectations
PARIS, Dec 18 - Air France-KLM on Thursday issued its third profit warning in six months, cutting its 2014 earnings goal by 200 million euros as higher-than-expected costs from a recent pilot strike added to weaker unit revenues.
TEL AVIV, Dec 18 - Israeli real estate group Africa Israel Investment said on Thursday the crisis in Russia and the sharp depreciation in the rouble would likely hurt its business in Russia.
* Says lufthansa technik and rolls-royce to explore closer co-operation in engine maintenance Further company coverage: (Reporting by Thomas Atkins)
* Agreed to acquire assets of Maka Marketing Digital S.A. De c.v. and Clarus Digital S.A. De C.V., a leading digital marketing agency in Mexico
* Trading in first half of fiscal 2015 has been one of consolidation with current trends expected to result in lower full year revenues compared to last year - Chairman