Company Results & Outlooks
* BG beats 2015 production target thanks to Brazil, Australia
LONDON, Feb 5 Britain's BG Group, in its final results update ahead of its takeover by Shell, said on Friday core earnings fell 22 percent in the fourth quarter as low energy prices ate into profits.
* Dec qtr loss at 21.3 bln rupees vs profit of 1.57 bln year ago
LONDON, Feb 4 Johnson Matthey, the world's biggest auto catalyst maker, said on Thursday its 20 percent return on capital target remains, but it will be difficult to achieve in the near term due to market conditions.
* Plans $13 bln capex, down from $14.7 bln spent last year (Recasts, adds comments, cost-cutting details, shares)
PARIS, Feb 4 Wholesale power prices are too low to fund new investment in power generation assets, French state-controlled utility EDF's chief executive Jean-Bernard Levy said on Thursday.
* Shares outperform sector, rising 6.2 pct (Adds share price, CEO, CFO comments, details)
Feb 4 Mediaset Chief Executive Pier Silvio Berlusconi says:
* Q3 organic service revenue up 1.4 pct, in line with forecasts
Feb 4 AstraZeneca CEO Pascal Soriot tells reporters: