DUBLIN, Aug 26 Ryanair does not plan to change its profit guidance despite seeing weaker than expected average fares over the summer months, the airline said on Friday after a briefing for industry analysts.
* Tata Motors CFO says monitoring, assessing UK, EU markets (Adds executive comments, result details)
Aug 26 Britain's Restaurant Group will sell or close 33 outlets, it announced on Friday, sending shares in the operator of Frankie and Benny's and other brands up more than seven percent.
LONDON, Aug 26 British landscape products firm Marshalls has benefited from older people spending money on new driveways and patios after restrictions on pension savings were eased last year, it said on Friday.
* H1 total income of 110.5 million Swiss francs ($114.33 million)(1H 2015: 110.6 million Swiss francs)
* Decided to convert consolidated financial statements from IFRS to Swiss GAAP FER (FER), retroactive effect as of oct 1, 2015
JOHANNESBURG, Aug 25 South African-focused bullion and platinum producer Sibanye Gold posted a six-fold surge in interim earnings on Thursday on a sharply higher rand-gold price and said it was refocusing on safety after a spike in fatalities.
* Diesel, gasoline stocks to drop due to autumn refinery work
* Paddy Power Betfair CEO says conversations around future M&A, returning excess cash to shareholders for 12 months time Further company coverage: (Reporting By Padraic Halpin)
* Sees more progress on cutting debt (Adds context, detail, comment)