* Mistry's Shapoorji Pallonji family may contest move - CNBC (Adds comments from source on group executive council)
LONDON, Oct 24 British broadcaster ITV will cut 120 jobs as part of a programme set out earlier this year to reduce costs by 25 million pounds ($31 million) to counter the uncertainty created by the Brexit vote.
* Shares fall 17 pct (Adds CFO comment, analyst comment, share price,)
LONDON, Oct 24 British aerospace and defence company Cobham downgraded its profit forecast for the second time this year after a continued weak performance in its communications unit.
* Announces U.S. regulatory submission of candidate vaccine for prevention of Shingles
MONTREAL, Oct 21 Bombardier Inc said on Friday it would cut 7,500 jobs, mostly in its train-making division, in a second round of layoffs announced this year, following extended delays and budget overruns in its aerospace business.
* has completed the sale of its UK offshore investment bonds business based in Isle of Man to Life Company Consolidation group Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Paris bureau)
* Gurit reports net sales growth of 3% to 273 million Swiss francs ($274.37 million)for first nine months of 2016
* Bombardier shares fall 2.25 percent to C$1.74 in early trade after saying it will cut 7,500 jobs Further company coverage: (Reporting by Fergal Smith and Jeffrey Hodgson)
BENGALURU/LONDON, Oct 21 Gold mining company Acacia Mining expects output this year to be about 5 percent above the top of its earlier forecast, it said on Friday, driving its shares more than 10 percent higher.