Company Results & Outlooks
* Schlumberger first-quarter profit $1.21/share vs est. $1.20
LONDON, April 17 - European equities finished higher on Thursday after losing ground earlier in the session, with upbeat results from major U.S. companies like Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs and General Electric improving sentiment.
* FTSEurofirst 300 gains 0.4 percent after falling earlier
* British luxury brand to drop strategy of moving upmarket
* Some executives say can live with current exchange rates
* Diageo, Remy shares down 4 percent (Adds details on Remy, comments, bullet points, byline)
* FTSEurofirst 300 falls 0.3 pct, Euro STOXX 50 down 0.4 pct
* FTSEurofirst 300 falls 0.2 pct, Euro STOXX 50 down 0.3 pct
* Lenta says no major change in consumer behaviour (Adds CEO comments, background, share price)
MOSCOW, April 17 - Russia's biggest oilfield services company Eurasia Drilling Co (EDC) reported a 12-percent fall in first-quarter revenues on Thursday on a weaker rouble and changes in its clients.