Company Results & Outlooks
* In light of new rules board now expects to file for and pay VAT in certain EU member states
* CEO Tom Albanese - "looking at capex reductions or deferrals in multiples of hundreds of millions of dollars"
* Third quarter results in line with forecasts (Adds reaction)
Jan 30 - Vedanta Resources Plc said its third-quarter core earnings fell 11 percent and that it was reviewing its operating and capital spending plans across its businesses, as the mining conglomerate responds to a sharp fall in commodity prices.
PARIS, Jan 30 - Barring a last-minute breakthrough, drugs firm Sanofi's Chairman Serge Weinberg may have to acknowledge in his results presentation next week that the hunt for a new chief executive is not going well.
Jan 30 - Vedanta Resources Plc's third-quarter core earnings fell 11 percent and the mining conglomerate said it was reviewing its operating and capital spending plans across its businesses.
* Like-For-Like sales in managed pubs and hotels rose 6.8% in 43 weeks to jan 24
* FY total shipments of finished products increased 18 pct to 800,000 tonnes
* Trading performance has continued in line with our expectations since our interim results which were announced on 6 November 2014
LONDON, Jan 30 - BT has agreed a new plan to pay down its ballooning pension deficit and signed off on an upgrade of its fibre network, putting its finances in order ahead of a key football rights auction and a deal to buy mobile network EE.