* Julius Baer jumps on biggest inflows since fin crisis (Updates with closing prices)
MUMBAI, July 24 India's antitrust regulator has approved the merger of Vodafone Group Plc's Indian unit with Idea Cellular, a lawyer representing Vodafone in the matter said on Monday.
* Interest in Alitalia conditional on restructuring (Adds Alitalia comment)
* says considering limiting number of passengers eligible to take second free carry-on bag; says possible only passengers who pay for priority boarding eligible, but no decision yet
* Ex-Goldman banker Beatriz Sanchez named head of LatAm (Recasts with share price rise, adds CEO and analyst comment)
DUBLIN, July 24 Ryanair has held talks with Boeing about its new larger version of the 737 airliner, the MAX 10, but has made clear it would only be interested if the price is lowered, Ryanair Chief Executive Michael O'Leary said on Monday.
JOHANNESBURG, July 24 South African miner Anglo American Platinum (Amplats) reported on Monday a 55 percent drop in first-half profits on lower sales, a stronger rand and tax impairments and said it is unlikely to pay a dividend this year. Its shares fell more than 3 percent after the results announcement. Amplats, the world's largest producer of the precious metal and a unit of Anglo American, has not paid a dividend since 2011, and would need to ensure its cash generation is stable
* Gemalto plummets 16 pct on profit warning, broker downgrades
* Shares down 2 percent (Adds details, analyst comment, shares; changes headline)