FRANKFURT, June 30 Germany's public sector banks warned their owners on Thursday that low interest rates and regulatory demands would keep profit margins thin in the coming years, despite efforts to cut costs.
* Jubilee gross repair costs estimated at up to $265 mln in 2016
* Comparable retail sales up 2.8 pct since start of current FY
June 29 U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has released the PureCircle Ltd shipments of stevia it detained in May for alleged links to a supplier that used force labor, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
* Shares down 1.7 pct, down 21 percent over last week (Adds FD, analyst comment, shares)
* FD says sales in UK have increased post Brexit vote on Thursday
LONDON, June 29 British consumer electricals and mobile phone retailer Dixons Carphone met guidance with a 17 percent rise in full-year profit and said it expected to continue growing despite Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
* The recommended all-share merger between London Stock Exchange Group plc and Deutsche Börse is subject to certain Conditions, including one that relates to ISE
* Says Britain still a "sure bet" in longer term (Adds result of pay policy vote, updates share price)
* Food inflation could benefit UK retailers (Adds context on food price inflation)