Company Results & Outlooks
* Snam shares higher after Q3 results (Recasts lead, adds CEO comments, shares)
Oct 31 - AbbVie, which this month abandoned its planned $55 billion purchase of Dublin drugmaker Shire, reported impressive quarterly earnings on demand for its Humira arthritis drug and said it could deliver strong long-term growth without rushing into another big merger attempt.
LONDON, Oct 31 - Tesco could see its debt downgraded to "junk" status unless it outlines plans to cut borrowing and improve trading, rating agency Moody's said, raising the prospect of higher financing costs for Britain's biggest grocer.
* Falling oil price and maintenance boost refining margins
* Q3 profit up 30 pct to 900 mln euros vs 879 mln forecast
* U.S. weaker, Brazil stagnant, limited cost savings in Mexico
* Claim against AXA Insurance UK PLC, its previous insurers, for loss of profit arising from theft of inventory from its warehouse from 2004 to 2008 has not been upheld
* Shares flat after recent strong run (Adds reaction, shares)
LONDON, Oct 31 - Britain's largest car dealership Pendragon said on Friday its full-year performance would be ahead of expectations after an increase in visits to its website boosted sales, which contributed to a rise in third-quarter profits.
* Shares up 5 percent after q3 profit boost, raises full-year expectations Further company coverage: (Reporting By Costas Pitas)