March 6 - Imagination Technologies Group PLC : * Tech shares fall 8 percent after warns of smartphone slowdown * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
Feb 28 - Pearson PLC : * Shares open down 7 percent, company expects earnings to fall in 2014 * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
Feb 27 - RBS : * Shares in Royal Bank of Scotland open down 4 percent after bank reports 8.2
LONDON, Feb 12 - Telecity Group Plc, a British data centre operator with operations across Europe, forecast weaker than expected revenue growth this year, sending its shares to a two-year low.
LONDON, Feb 12 - Telecity Group PLC, a British data centre company with operations across Europe, forecast lower-than-expected growth this year, sending its shares to a two-year low on Wednesday.
Feb 7 - Shire PLC : * Shares fall 2.8 percent after Vyvanse fails in tests as treatment for
Feb 4 - ARM Holdings : * Shares down 3 percent after miss on royalties in Q4 results * For more news, please click here
LONDON, Jan 31 - British oil explorer Cairn Energy said it would defend its position in relation to inquiries by Indian tax authorities, reassuring on Friday that it had complied with all the country's fiscal rules.
Jan 31 - BT Group PLC : * Shares open up 2.4 percent after posting quarterly revenue growth * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
Jan 30 - Serco Group PLC : * Says in very late stages of appointing a new group chief executive * For more news, please click here
|BRENT CRUDE JUL1||$108.75||$0.65|
|100 OZ GOLD CON1||$1,337.70||$-13.60|
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- EU's Ashton visits Iran for first time; nuclear issue on agenda
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port
- Pope names top economists, finance experts to Vatican body
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- British budget forecasts blurred by tax clampdown benefits
- JP Morgan Chase's sale of private equity arm stalls
- Iran, world powers hold 'substantive and useful' nuclear talks
- Fall in mining stocks pushes FTSE to three-week low