Kel Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
KEL CORP Raises Consolidated Full-year Outlook and Year-end Dividend Forecast for FY 2013
KEL CORP announced that it has raised its consolidated full-year outlook for revenue from JPY 9,400 million to JPY 9,640 million, operating profit from JPY 990 million to JPY 1,090 million, ordinary profit from JPY 1,000 million to JPY 1,110 million, net profit from JPY 520 million to JPY 620 million and earning per share from JPY 35.19 to JPY 41.96, for the fiscal year ending March 2013. The Company raised the outlook due to the increased sales, among others. In addition, the Company has also raised its year-end dividend forecast from JPY 6 per share announced on May 7, 2012 to JPY 8 per share, for the fiscal year ending March 2013.
Latest Developments for Kel Corp
- Kel Corporation Raises Consolidated Full-year Forecast for FY 2012; Raises Year-end Dividend Forecast for FY 2012
- Kel Corporation Raises Consolidated Mid-year and Full-year Outlook for FY 2012; Raises Year-end Dividend Forecast for FY 2012
- Kel Corporation Raises Consolidated Mid-year Outlook for FY 2012
Latest Key Developments in Electrical
- General Cable Corp Announces Initiation Of Quarterly Dividend And Extends $125 Million Share Repurchase Authorization Through The End Of 2013
- Honda Siel Power Products Ltd Recommends Dividend
- Ferrotec Corp Amends Consolidated Full-year Outlook for FY 2013
- Muvoni Technology Group Ltd Comments On H1 2013 Earnings guidance
- Share this
- Digg this