Unnim Banc SA Announces Further Details On Merger By Incorporation Into Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA
Unnim Banc SA announced that on March 15, 2013 Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA) approved the Project of Merger by Incorporation of Unnim Banc SA into BBVA. BBVA is a majority shareholder of Unnim Banc SA. Under the terms of the agreement BBVA will acquire all the assets of Unnim Banc SA with all their rights and obligations, pursuant to the provisions of the Law 3/2009, April 3, on Structural Modifications of Corporations, as well as in accordance with the provisions of the Merger Project signed by the Board of Directors of BBVA and Unnim Banc SA on January 31, 2013.
Latest Developments for Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A.
- Moody's affirms Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA's ratings at Baa2; outlook positive-DJ
- S&P affirms Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA's ratings-DJ
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA announces acquisition of Catalunya Banc, S.A.
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA announces first interim dividend against 2014 results
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Chemical Financial Corporation completes acquisition of Northwestern Bancorp, Inc
- CB Financial Services, Inc completes merger with FedFirst Financial Corporation
- Camden National Corp announces changes in registrant's certifying accountant - Form 8-K
- Standard and Poor’s and Moody's affirm Banca Popolare di Milano Scarl's ratings
- Share this
- Digg this