Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Chuy's Holdings Inc Announces Pricing Of Secondary Public Offering Of Common Stock
Chuy's Holdings Inc announced the pricing of its secondary public offering of 4,500,000 shares of the Company's common stock at $25.00 per share. All of the shares in the offering are being offered by certain existing shareholders. In addition, the underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 675,000 shares of common stock from certain selling shareholders. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on January 30, 2013, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. Jefferies and Baird are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering. KeyBanc Capital Markets, Raymond James and Stephens Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Latest Developments for Chuy's Holdings Inc
- Chuy's Holdings Inc lowers FY 2014 outlook, raises comparable restaurant sales FY 2014 outlook
- Chuy's Holdings Inc reaffirms FY 2014 guidance, raises Comparable restaurant sales FY 2014 guidance
- Chuy's Holdings Inc gives FY 2014 EPS guidance in line with analysts' estimates; gives FY 2014 comparable restaurant sales guidance
- Chuy's Holdings Inc Reaffirms FY 2013 EPS Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Restaurants
- FRIENDLY lowers mid-year and full-year outlook for FY 2015; expects extraordinary loss for H1 of FY 2015
- OHSHO FOOD SERVICE to dissolve China-based subsidiary
- SHiDAX CORP expects extraordinary profit for Q2 of FY 2015
- MOS FOOD SERVICES lowers mid-year and full-year consolidated outlook for FY 2015; reaffirms mid-term and year-end dividend forecasts for FY 2015
- Share this
- Digg this