Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Dick's Sporting Goods Inc Issues Q4 2012 EPS Guidance Below Analysts' Estimates; Comments On Q4 2012 Same Store Sales Guidance; Raises FY 2012 EPS Guidance
Dick's Sporting Goods Inc announced that for fourth quarter of 2012, it expects consolidated earnings per diluted share (EPS) of approximately $1.03 to 1.05. The fourth quarter guidance includes approximately $0.03 per diluted share. On a 13-week basis, earnings per diluted share are expected to be $1.00 to 1.02. Consolidated same store sales are for fourth quarter 2012 are expected to increase approximately 4% compared to a 0.1% increase in the fourth quarter last year. For fiscal 2012, it expects consolidated non-GAAP earnings per diluted share of approximately $2.53 to 2.55, excluding an impairment charge and including approximately $0.03 per diluted share for the 53rd week. On a 52-week basis, non-GAAP earnings per diluted share are expected to be $2.50 to 2.52. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts are expecting the Company to report EPS of $1.07 for fourth quarter of 2012 and EPS of $2.54 for fiscal 2012.
Latest Developments for Dick's Sporting Goods Inc
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc reaffirms FY 2014 EPS and same-store sales guidance - Conference Call
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc reaffirms FY 2014 outlook; gives Q3 2014 same store sales outlook; EPS outlook in line with analysts' estimates; declares quarterly dividend
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc lowers FY 2014 outlook; gives Q2 2014 same store sales outlook; EPS outlook below analysts' estimates
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc reaffirms FY 2014 EPS guidance; issues Q1 2014 EPS guidance in line with analysts' estimates; issues FY, Q1 2014 same store sales guidance
Latest Key Developments in SMiscellaneous
- J Escom Holdings Inc lowers consolidated mid-year and full-year revenue outlook for FY 2015
- West Marine Inc reaffirms FY 2014 outlook; lowers FY 2014 EPS outlook
- Tractor Supply Co sees FY 2014 guidance at high end of prior range; sees FY 2014 comparable store sales guidance at high end of prior range
- Share this
- Digg this