Forrester Research Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Forrester Research Inc Announces Commencement Of Tender Offer To Repurchase Up To $130 Million Of Common Stock
Forrester Research Inc announced that it is commencing previously announced modified Dutch auction self-tender offer to repurchase up to $130 million of common stock at a price per share within the range of $32.00 to $36.00. The Nasdaq closing price of Forrester's common stock on April 2, 2013, was $34.74 per share. The tender offer will expire at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on May 1, 2013, unless extended by Forrester. Tenders of shares must be made prior to the expiration of the tender offer and may be withdrawn at any time prior to the expiration of the tender offer, in each case in accordance with the procedures described in the tender offer materials that are being distributed to stockholders. Forrester will use a portion of cash, cash equivalents, and marketable investments to fund the repurchase of shares in the tender offer. UBS Securities LLC will serve as dealer manager for the tender offer. Georgeson Inc. will serve as information agent for the tender offer, and Computershare Trust Company, N.A. will serve as depositary for the tender offer.
Latest Developments for Forrester Research Inc
- Forrester Research Inc Raises Low End of Prior FY 2013 Revenue Guidance; Narrows FY 2013 EPS Guidance; Issues Q4 2013 Mixed Guidance; Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Forrester Research Inc Issues Q3 2013 Guidance Below Analysts' Estimates; Reaffirms FY 2013 Guidance
- Forrester Research Inc Issues Q2 2013 Guidance; Revenue Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates; Reaffirms FY 2013 Guidance
- Forrester Research Inc Announces Intention To Commence Tender Offer To Repurchase Up To $130 Million Of Common Stock
Latest Key Developments in IT
- Reply SpA acquires Solidsoft in UK
- Reply SpA says completed merger by incorporation of Reply Deutschland AG into Reply registered in Turin
- Poletowin Pitcrew Holdings Inc raises full-year consolidated outlook for FY 2014
- Poletowin Pitcrew Holdings Inc announces stock split and change of year-end dividend for FY 2014
- Share this
- Digg this