Global Logistic Properties Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Global Logistic Properties Ltd's Indirect Wholly Owned Subsidiary Incorporates Subsidiary
Global Logistic Properties Ltd announced that CLH (80) Pte. Ltd., an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of the Company has incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary known as CLH (Dongguan Shipai) Pte. Ltd. The subsidiary was incorporated on March 22, 2013 in Singapore and the principal activities is Investment Holding.
Latest Developments for Global Logistic Properties Ltd
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd Announces Change Of Interest In Indirect Subsidiary
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd Announces Incorporation Of Indirect Wholly-Owned Subsidiaries
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd Announces Incorporation Of An Indirect Wholly-Owned Subsidiary
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd's Japan Logistic Properties 2 Pte Announces Change Of Interest In Indirect Wholly-Owned Subsidiary
Latest Key Developments in Real
- Urbanet Corporation Co Ltd to issue mid-year dividend for FY 2014
- Richly Field China Development Ltd announces disposal of shares by Leung Ho Hing
- Standard & Poor’s upgrades corporate credit rating of Multiplan Empreendimentos Imobiliarios SA
- China Properties Investment Holdings Ltd announces completion of acquisition
- Share this
- Digg this