Global Logistic Properties Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Global Logistic Properties Ltd's Indirect Wholly Owned Subsidiary Incorporates Subsidiary
Global Logistic Properties Ltd announced that CLH (80) Pte. Ltd., an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of the Company has incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary known as CLH (Dongguan Shipai) Pte. Ltd. The subsidiary was incorporated on March 22, 2013 in Singapore and the principal activities is Investment Holding.
Latest Developments for Global Logistic Properties Ltd
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd announces acquisition of new indirect subsidiaries
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd completes sale of properties to GLP J-Reit
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd to sell nine additional assets to GLP J-REIT
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd announces strategic partnership, invests for stake in CMSTD
Latest Key Developments in Real
- Yuzhou Properties Co Ltd completes acquisition of Great Bloom Holdings Ltd
- Termbray Industries International Holdings Ltd gives H1 2015
- Ho Bee Land Ltd announces establishment of wholly owned subsidiary and acquisition of 60 ST Martin’s Lane, London WC2N 4JS
- Grandy House lowers mid-year and full-year consolidated outlook for FY 2015
- Share this
- Digg this