Global Logistic Properties Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Global Logistic Properties Ltd's Indirect Wholly Owned Subsidiary Incorporates Subsidiary
Global Logistic Properties Ltd announced that CLH (80) Pte. Ltd., an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of the Company has incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary known as CLH (Dongguan Shipai) Pte. Ltd. The subsidiary was incorporated on March 22, 2013 in Singapore and the principal activities is Investment Holding.
Latest Developments for Global Logistic Properties Ltd
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd announces incorporation of subsidiary
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd announces dissolution of an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd co-invests with GIC for acquisition
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd announces establishment of an indirect subsidiary
Latest Key Developments in Real
- Evergrande Real Estate Group Ltd and New Media Group Holdings Ltd completes share purchase and connected transactions and special deals
- SingHaiyi Group Ltd announces dissolution of dormant wholly-owned subsidiary
- China Merchants Holdings Pacific Ltd to pay final cash dividend
- Victoria Park announces share number increase following share issue
- Share this
- Digg this