Global Logistic Properties Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Global Logistic Properties Ltd's Indirect Wholly Owned Subsidiary Incorporates Subsidiary
Global Logistic Properties Ltd announced that CLH (80) Pte. Ltd., an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of the Company has incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary known as CLH (Dongguan Shipai) Pte. Ltd. The subsidiary was incorporated on March 22, 2013 in Singapore and the principal activities is Investment Holding.
Latest Developments for Global Logistic Properties Ltd
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd co-invests with GIC for acquisition
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd announces establishment of an indirect subsidiary
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd announces acquisition of new indirect subsidiaries
- Global Logistic Properties Ltd completes sale of properties to GLP J-Reit
Latest Key Developments in Real
- Carrefour Property Development announces sale 41.2 pct of its shares
- CPI Property Group acquires additional stakes in Hospitality Invest S.a.r.l.
- CPI Property Group acquires additional stakes in Hospitality Invest S.a.r.l. from Orco Property Group
- New Europe Property Investments Plc concludes agreement to acquire Aupark Kosice Mall and Aupark Kosice Tower
- Share this
- Digg this