Smith & Nephew PLC (SNN.N)
22 Jul 2016
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Smith & Nephew Plc
Burberry Group Plc
Smith & Nephew Plc
Smith & Nephew Plc:Acquires first-line cartilage repair product.Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Full Article
Smith & Nephew plc:Says it has completed the acquisition of Blue Belt Holdings, Inc. Full Article
Smith & Nephew plc:Says that it has agreed to acquire Blue Belt Holdings, Inc. for $275 million. Full Article
Smith & Nephew plc:Says that outlook for FY 2015 remains unchanged.Says that it continue to expect to deliver higher underlying revenue growth in FY 2015 than in FY 2014.Says interim dividend for the H1 2015 is 11.8¢ per share (23.6¢ per ADS), compared with 11.0¢ last year.The interim dividend will be paid on Oct. 27 to shareholders on the register at the close of business on Oct. 9. Full Article
Biotec Pharmacon ASA:Biotec Pharmacon ASA and Smith & Nephew have mutually decided to end the discussion about a Woulgan distribution agreement. Full Article
Smith & Nephew PLC:Says it acquires Zimmer Unicompartmental High Flex Knee system in the US market.Says terms of the transaction were not disclosed.Has purchased all existing inventory and certain intellectual property for the US market.Transaction will close within three business days after the merger between Zimmer and Biomet has closed. Full Article
Smith & Nephew PLC:Has received payment in connection with recent affirmation by U.S. Court of Appeals for Federal Circuit of $95 mln patent infringement judgment against Arthrex, Inc., (Naples, Fla). Full Article
LONDON British luxury brand Burberry has recruited Marco Gobbetti, the Italian boss of French brand Celine, to succeed Christopher Bailey as chief executive next year, freeing Bailey to focus again on the design role that made his name.
- 3 growth stocks still worth buying: Shire plc, Smith & Nephew plc and Coca Cola HBC AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc vs Smith & Nephew plc: which is the FTSE 100's best medical marvel?
- Should you forget the high valuations and buy FTSE 100 giants Diageo plc, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc and Smith & Nephew plc?
- Three surprise power plays: Direct Line Insurance Group plc, Smith & Nephew plc and Legal & General Group plc
- Will AstraZeneca plc, Shire plc and Smith & Nephew plc help you survive Brexit?
- Are Mediclinic International plc, AstraZeneca plc and Smith & Nephew plc the best FTSE 100 healthcare picks?