Key Developments: Smith & Nephew PLC (SNN.N)
27 May 2016
Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)
Smith & Nephew Plc
Smith & Nephew Plc:Acquires first-line cartilage repair product.Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Full Article
Smith & Nephew plc:Says it has completed the acquisition of Blue Belt Holdings, Inc. Full Article
Smith & Nephew plc:Says that it has agreed to acquire Blue Belt Holdings, Inc. for $275 million. Full Article
Smith & Nephew plc:Says that outlook for FY 2015 remains unchanged.Says that it continue to expect to deliver higher underlying revenue growth in FY 2015 than in FY 2014.Says interim dividend for the H1 2015 is 11.8¢ per share (23.6¢ per ADS), compared with 11.0¢ last year.The interim dividend will be paid on Oct. 27 to shareholders on the register at the close of business on Oct. 9. Full Article
Biotec Pharmacon ASA:Biotec Pharmacon ASA and Smith & Nephew have mutually decided to end the discussion about a Woulgan distribution agreement. Full Article
Smith & Nephew PLC:Says it acquires Zimmer Unicompartmental High Flex Knee system in the US market.Says terms of the transaction were not disclosed.Has purchased all existing inventory and certain intellectual property for the US market.Transaction will close within three business days after the merger between Zimmer and Biomet has closed. Full Article
Smith & Nephew PLC:Has received payment in connection with recent affirmation by U.S. Court of Appeals for Federal Circuit of $95 mln patent infringement judgment against Arthrex, Inc., (Naples, Fla). Full Article
Smith & Nephew acquires interactive software technology to drive supply chain optimisation and improve savings for Syncera(tm) customers
Smith & Nephew PLC:Says the acquisition of two software assets from S2 Interactive, a surgical software development company.Software applications acquired by Smith & Nephew are Virtual Backtable (VBT) and TrayTouch.Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Full Article
- Are Mediclinic International plc, AstraZeneca plc and Smith & Nephew plc the best FTSE 100 healthcare picks?
- Is there trouble in store for Rolls-Royce Holding plc, Smith & Nephew plc and Inmarsat plc?
- Should you buy Smith & Nephew plc, eSure plc and RSA Insurance Group plc following today's updates?
- Pharma fight! Should you buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Smith & Nephew plc or Hutchison China MediTech Limited?
- Will GlaxoSmithKline plc, Alliance Pharma plc And Smith & Nephew plc Keep Beating The FTSE 100?
- Should You Buy Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Smith & Nephew plc And Experian plc Today?