Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd Acquires Equipment from Companies including HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd announced that it has acquired a set of equipment from HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION for NTD 673,178,000, and a set of machinery equipment from Lam Research International Sarl. for NTD 638,569,800, as well as a set of facilities and engineering equipment from Kinmax Ltd, for NTD 301,944,502.
Latest Developments for Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing to buy machinery equipment
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing announces 2014 dividend payment
- Epistar to acquire stake in TSMC Solid State Lighting from Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing and Taiwan-based investment company
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing to buy machinery equipment from KLA-TENCOR, ASML HONG KONG and APPLIED MATERIALS SOUTH EAST ASIA
Latest Key Developments in Semiconductors
- Nxp Semiconductors NV to merge with Freescale Semiconductor, Ltd
- Maxlinear and Entropic announce early termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino waiting period for MaxLinear's pending acquisition of Entropic
- Elec & Eltek International Co Ltd recommends a one-tier tax exempt final dividend
- MoSys prices underwritten public offering of common stock
- Share this
- Digg this