Profile: China Overseas Land & Investment Ltd (0688.HK)
0688.HK on Hong Kong Stock
29 Jul 2016
29 Jul 2016
Change (% chg)
China Overseas Land & Investment Limited (COLI) is an investment holding company. The Company is engaged in the provision of finance, treasury and management services to its subsidiaries. It is involved in property development and investment, real estate management and treasury operations. The Company operates through three segments: Property development, which is engaged in property development activities; Property investment, which is engaged in property rentals, and Other operations, which is engaged in providing real estate management services, construction and building design consultancy services. Its projects under development include Metro Harbor, Daxing District; King's Mansion, Shijingshan District; Glorious Garden, Wuhua District; La Cite, Jiangdong District; Goldenmiles, Nanhai District; My Place, To Kwa Wan; La Cite, Nanhai District, and The Arch, Qujiang District. Its investment properties amounted to approximately 1,730,000 square meters.
China Overseas Land & Investment Ltd
10/Floor, Three Pacific Place
1 Queen's Road East
Company Web Links
- China conglomerate CITIC sees H1 net profit down by 40-50 pct
- BRIEF-China State Construction approves China Overseas Land to buy assets, loans from Citic
- Fitch Rates China State Construction Engineering Corp.'s Proposed USD Bonds 'A(EXP)'
- China Overseas Land Q1 operating profit rises 3.8 pct
- Fitch: China Overseas Land's 2015 Results Unaffected by Weak Market