Profile: Anglo American PLC (AAL.L)
AAL.L on London Stock Exchange
30 Sep 2014
30 Sep 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Anglo American plc (Anglo American) is a mining company. The Company’s portfolio include Bulk commodities which consists of iron and manganese, metallurgical coal and thermal; base metals, which consists of copper, nickel and niobium; Precious metals and minerals, which include platinum and diamonds and Other Mining and Industrial. The Company operates in Africa, Brazil, Chile, North and South America, Australia, China, India, Japan, other Asia and Europe. In November 2013, Anglo American PLC announced the completion of its sale of the Amapa iron ore operation in Brazil (Amapa) to Zamin Ferrous Ltd. In April 2014, the Company announced that it has completed the sale of Tarmac Building Products Limited (TBP) to Lafarge Tarmac Holdings Limited.
Anglo American PLC
20 Carlton House Terrace
LONDON ENG SW1Y 5AN
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 1-Anglo American gets operating permit for Brazil iron ore project
- Anglo American gets operating permit for Brazil iron ore project
- Can Anglo American plc Be Considered A Great Growth Pick?
- MOVES-Sirius Minerals appoints Rachel Rhodes as CFO
- UPDATE 1-Anglo American says wins license for slurry pipe at Brazil mine