Profile: Anglo American PLC (AAL.L)
AAL.L on London Stock Exchange
9 Oct 2015
9 Oct 2015
Change (% chg)
Anglo American PLC (Anglo American) is a mining company. The Company's segments include Iron Ore and Manganese, which includes iron ore, manganese ore and alloys; Coal, which includes metallurgical coal and thermal coal; Copper, which includes copper; Nickel, which includes nickel; Niobium, which includes niobium; Phosphates, which includes phosphates; Platinum, which includes platinum group metals, and De Beers, which includes rough and polished diamonds. Its portfolio offers bulk commodities and base metals to precious metals and diamonds (through De Beers). Its bulk commodities include iron ore, manganese, metallurgical coal and thermal coal. The Company's base metals and minerals include copper, nickel, niobium and phosphates. In precious metals and minerals, the Company produces both platinum and diamonds. Its mining operations, projects and exploration and marketing activities extend across southern Africa, South America, Australia, North America, Asia and Europe.
Anglo American PLC
20 Carlton House Terrace
LONDON SW1Y 5AN
Company Web Links
- UPDATE 2-South African miners' union says revised pay offer could end coal strike
- South Africa's NUM union says coal strike to continue
- Does Commodity Stock Rebound Make Now The Perfect Time To Buy Anglo American plc, Antofagasta plc And Glencore PLC?
- BUZZ-Miners: Morgan Stanley grows bullish on China exposure
- South African coal miners begin strike