Profile: Anglo American PLC (AAL.L)
AAL.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Anglo American PLC (Anglo American) is a mining company. The Company's segments include Iron Ore and Manganese, which includes iron ore, manganese ore and alloys; Coal, which includes metallurgical coal and thermal coal; Copper, which includes copper; Nickel, which includes nickel; Niobium, which includes niobium; Phosphates, which includes phosphates; Platinum, which includes platinum group metals, and De Beers, which includes rough and polished diamonds. Its portfolio offers bulk commodities and base metals to precious metals and diamonds (through De Beers). Its bulk commodities include iron ore, manganese, metallurgical coal and thermal coal. The Company's base metals and minerals include copper, nickel, niobium and phosphates. In precious metals and minerals, the Company produces both platinum and diamonds. Its mining operations, projects and exploration and marketing activities extend across southern Africa, South America, Australia, North America, Asia and Europe.
Anglo American PLC
20 Carlton House Terrace
LONDON SW1Y 5AN
Company Web Links
- In rural South Africa, AIDS treatment gains ground - but so do infections
- FEATURE-In rural South Africa, AIDS treatment gains ground - but so do infections
- Should You Buy Anglo American plc, Beowulf Mining plc & UK Oil & Gas Investments PLC?
- Rough diamond prices need to fall - Rapaport
- UPDATE 1-South Africa's Eskom says not 'desperate' to issue global bond