Profile: Anglo American PLC (AAL.L)
AAL.L on London Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
Anglo American plc (Anglo American) is a mining company. The Company’s portfolio include Bulk commodities which consists of iron and manganese, metallurgical coal and thermal; base metals, which consists of copper, nickel and niobium; Precious metals and minerals, which include platinum and diamonds and Other Mining and Industrial. The Company operates in Africa, Brazil, Chile, North and South America, Australia, China, India, Japan, other Asia and Europe. In November 2013, Anglo American PLC announced the completion of its sale of the Amapa iron ore operation in Brazil (Amapa) to Zamin Ferrous Ltd. In April 2014, the Company announced that it has completed the sale of Tarmac Building Products Limited (TBP) to Lafarge Tarmac Holdings Limited.
Anglo American PLC
20 Carlton House Terrace
LONDON ENG SW1Y 5AN
Company Web Links
- Rio Tinto plc And Glencore PLC Lead The Way As Miners Reach New Highs
- Should You Buy Glencore PLC Or Anglo American plc?
- Colombia's Cerrejon says on track to increase 2014 coal output
- RPT-Colombia coal contractors to vote on whether to continue strike
- Colombia coal contractors to vote on whether to continue strike