Profile: Anglo American PLC (AAL.L)
AAL.L on London Stock Exchange
24 Nov 2014
24 Nov 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Anglo American plc (Anglo American) is a mining company. The Company’s portfolio include Bulk commodities which consists of iron and manganese, metallurgical coal and thermal; base metals, which consists of copper, nickel and niobium; Precious metals and minerals, which include platinum and diamonds and Other Mining and Industrial. The Company operates in Africa, Brazil, Chile, North and South America, Australia, China, India, Japan, other Asia and Europe. In November 2013, Anglo American PLC announced the completion of its sale of the Amapa iron ore operation in Brazil (Amapa) to Zamin Ferrous Ltd. In April 2014, the Company announced that it has completed the sale of Tarmac Building Products Limited (TBP) to Lafarge Tarmac Holdings Limited.
Anglo American PLC
20 Carlton House Terrace
LONDON ENG SW1Y 5AN
Company Web Links
- Should You Buy BHP Billiton plc, Rio Tinto plc Or Anglo American plc As Iron Ore Hits New Lows?
- BUZZ-Miners lead FTSE down on falling iron ore
- Chile sees its molybdenum production rising 16 pct in 2015
- METALS-London copper slips from near two-week high as Japan taints mood
- METALS-London copper hits two-week high on U.S. growth signals