Profile: Anglo American PLC (AAL.L)
AAL.L on London Stock Exchange
30 Oct 2014
30 Oct 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Anglo American plc (Anglo American) is a mining company. The Company’s portfolio include Bulk commodities which consists of iron and manganese, metallurgical coal and thermal; base metals, which consists of copper, nickel and niobium; Precious metals and minerals, which include platinum and diamonds and Other Mining and Industrial. The Company operates in Africa, Brazil, Chile, North and South America, Australia, China, India, Japan, other Asia and Europe. In November 2013, Anglo American PLC announced the completion of its sale of the Amapa iron ore operation in Brazil (Amapa) to Zamin Ferrous Ltd. In April 2014, the Company announced that it has completed the sale of Tarmac Building Products Limited (TBP) to Lafarge Tarmac Holdings Limited.
Anglo American PLC
20 Carlton House Terrace
LONDON ENG SW1Y 5AN
Company Web Links
- Teachers block Cerrejon Colombia coal railway, exports continue
- Anglo American ships first iron ore cargo from Brazil project
- BRIEF-Anglo American sends first iron ore cargo from Brazil project to China
- Anglo American plc Announces First Iron Ore Shipment From Minas-Rio
- Are Anglo American plc, BHP Billiton plc & Rio Tinto plc Ready To Bounce Back?