Profile: Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc (HY.N)
27 Mar 2015
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (Hyster-Yale), formerly NMHG Holding Co., incorporated on February 26, 1999; designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts. The Company’s products are marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. The Company segments include three management units: Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The Americas includes its operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Latin America. Europe includes its operations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Asia-Pacific includes its operations in the Asia-Pacific region and China.
Hyster-Yale is a wholly owned subsidiary of NACCO Industries, Inc. (NACCO). Hyster-Yale has about 20% ownership interest in Hyster-Yale Financial Services, Inc. (NFS). Hyster-Yale has a 50% ownership interest in Sumitomo NACCO Materials Handling Company, Ltd. (SN).
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc
5875 Landerbrook Dr Ste 300
CLEVELAND OH 44124-4069
Company Web Links
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. To Hold Analyst Day On Monday, March 23, 2015
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2014 Results
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Declares Quarterly Dividend
- REG-Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. Announces Dates of 2014 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Factors Moving Markets: New Research on Hyster-Yale, IDEX, Ingersoll-Rand, ITT Corp. and James Hardie