Profile: Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc (HY.N)
19 Sep 2014
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (Hyster-Yale), formerly NMHG Holding Co., incorporated in 1991, designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts. The Company’s products are marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. The Company segments include three management units: Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Americas includes its operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Latin America. Europe includes its operations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Asia-Pacific includes its operations in the Asia-Pacific region and China.Hyster-Yale is a wholly owned subsidiary of NACCO Industries, Inc. (NACCO). Hyster-Yale has a 20% ownership interest in Hyster-Yale Financial Services, Inc. (NFS). Hyster-Yale has a 50% ownership interest in Sumitomo NACCO Materials Handling Company, Ltd. (SN).
Lift trucks and component parts are manufactured in the United States, Northern Ireland, Mexico, The Netherlands, the Philippines, Italy, Japan, Vietnam, Brazil and China. The Company offers a line of aftermarket parts to service its installed base of lift trucks in use in the industry. It offers online technical reference databases specifying the required aftermarket parts to service lift trucks and an aftermarket parts ordering system. The Company also sells aftermarket parts under the UNISOURCE, MULTIQUIP and PREMIER brands to Hyster and Yale dealers. It distributes lift trucks and aftermarket parts primarily through two channels: independent dealers and a National Accounts program.
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc
Suite 300, 5875 Landerbrook Driv
CLEVELAND OH 44124-4069
Company Web Links
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. Announces Dates of 2014 Second Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. Announces Retirement Of Michael P. Brogan And Promotion Of Colin Wilson
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. To Participate In KeyBanc Capital Markets Industrial, Automotive & Transportation Conference