Profile: Laird PLC (LRD.L)
LRD.L on London Stock Exchange
31 Mar 2015
31 Mar 2015
Change (% chg)
Laird is a United Kingdom-based global technology company engaged in the design, development and supply of innovative technologies by providing components and solutions that protect electronic devices from electromagnetic interference and heat, and that enable connectivity through wireless applications and antennae systems. Laird has divisions, Performance Materials and Wireless Systems. Performance Materials division designs and supplies a full range of electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding materials, thermal management solutions and signal integrity products (SIP), providing critical protection for a wide range of electronic devices, allowing them to function and connect. Wireless Systems division designs, manufactures and supplies a broad range of products, systems, and software solutions that enable wireless communication such as antennae, embedded wireless modules, telematics products, M2M devices, wireless automation and control systems to support asset management systems.
100 Pall Mall
LONDON SW1Y 5NQ
Company Web Links
- Is IQE plc A Better Buy Than Imagination Technologies Group plc, Spirent Communications Plc And Laird PLC?
- New M2M Antenna Set To Improve Industrial Connectivity Everywhere
- Laird M2M Antenna Offers More Bandwidth From A Low-Profile Design
- BRIEF-Laird says FY revenue in sterling rises 5 pct
- Should You Buy These 5 Mid-Caps: Pace plc, Laird PLC, Stagecoach Group plc, Tullett Prebon Plc And Travis Perkins plc?