Profile: Laird PLC (LRD.L)
LRD.L on London Stock Exchange
27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015
Change (% chg)
Laird plc is a United Kingdom-based global technology company. The Company is engaged in the design, development and supply of technologies by providing components and solutions that protect electronic devices from electromagnetic interference and heat, and that enable connectivity through wireless applications and antennae systems. The Company has two segments: Performance Materials and Wireless Systems. Performance Materials division designs and supplies a range of electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding materials and thermal management solutions. These products isolate and protect sensitive electronics from electronic emission interference, allowing them to function and connect. The Company's Wireless Systems division is engaged in wireless connectivity, telematics and control systems and software.
100 Pall Mall
LONDON SW1Y 5NQ
Company Web Links
- Are Vodafone Group plc, Talktalk Telecom Group PLC & Laird PLC Set To Soar?
- Laird says to reorganise manufacturing operations
- Should You Buy Or Sell BT Group plc, Laird PLC & IG Group Holdings plc On Today's News?
- 4 Technology Superstars! ARM Holdings plc, Spirent Communications Plc, Laird PLC And Imagination Technologies Group plc
- 4 Of My Favourite Stocks: AstraZeneca plc, Barratt Developments Plc, Laird PLC And Mears Group PLC