Profile: Laird PLC (LRD.L)
LRD.L on London Stock Exchange
4 Sep 2015
4 Sep 2015
Change (% chg)
Laird plc is a United Kingdom-based global technology company. The Company is engaged in the design, development and supply of technologies by providing components and solutions that protect electronic devices from electromagnetic interference and heat, and that enable connectivity through wireless applications and antennae systems. The Company has two segments: Performance Materials and Wireless Systems. Performance Materials division designs and supplies a range of electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding materials and thermal management solutions. These products isolate and protect sensitive electronics from electronic emission interference, allowing them to function and connect. The Company's Wireless Systems division is engaged in wireless connectivity, telematics and control systems and software.
100 Pall Mall
LONDON SW1Y 5NQ
Company Web Links
- New Public Safety Antennas Enable Improved Safety and Security for Emergency Responders and Building Occupants
- Should You Sell Double-Digit Risers Sports Direct International PLC, Ted Baker plc, Spire Healthcare Group PLC And Laird PLC?
- Laird's first-half statutory pretax profit jumps 35 pct
- BRIEF-Laird's H1 statutory pretax profit up 35 pct
- Is Laird PLC A Better Buy Than Tesco PLC?