Profile: L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)
OREP.PA on Paris Stock Exchange
5 May 2016
5 May 2016
Change (% chg)
L'Oreal S.A. is a holding company. The Company has a role of strategic coordination and of scientific, industrial and marketing coordination of the L'Oreal Group (Group) on a global basis. The Group creates and develops cosmetic products. The Company's Cosmetics branch is organized into four operating divisions. Professional Products division offers beauty products used and sold in hair salons. Consumer Products division offers products sold in mass-market retail channels. L'Oreal Luxe division offers products sold in selective retail outlets, i.e. department stores, perfumeries, travel retail, the Group's own boutiques and certain online sites. Active Cosmetics division offers products for borderline complexions. The Company's Body Shop branch offers naturally inspired cosmetics and toiletry products.
14 rue Royale, Paris 8
Company Web Links
- Cosmetics maker Avon posts surprise loss
- REG-L'ORÉAL : News Release: "Annual General Meeting and Board of Directors' Meeting of April 20th, 2016"
- UPDATE 1-L'Oreal expects to outperform cosmetics market this year
- L'Oreal Q1 sales up 4.2 pct like-for-like, above consensus
- REG-L'ORÉAL: News Release: "First quarter 2016 sales"