Profile: Serco Group PLC (SRP.L)
SRP.L on London Stock Exchange
22 Jul 2016
22 Jul 2016
Change (% chg)
Serco Group plc is a United Kingdom-based provider of public services. The Company's segments are UK Central Government (CG), which includes its frontline services for sectors, including defense, justice and immigration, and transport delivered to the United Kingdom Government and devolved authorities; UK & Europe Local & Regional Government (LRG), which includes its services for sectors, including health and local Government direct services; Americas, which provides professional, technology and management services for sectors, including defense and transport; Asia Pacific (AsPac), which includes its frontline services for sectors, including defense, justice and immigration, transport, health and citizen services in the Asia Pacific region, including Australia and Hong Kong; Middle East, which includes its frontline services for sectors, including defense, transport and health in the Middle East region, and Corporate, which includes its central and head office costs.
Serco Group PLC
Bartley Way,16 Bartley Wood Busi
HOOK RG27 9UY
Company Web Links
- Should you buy Tullow Oil plc, John Wood Group plc and Serco Group plc on today's news?
- Will Indivior plc (+71%), Serco Group plc (+33%) & Indus Gas Limited (+105%) be among 2016's big winners?
- Outsourcing firm Serco forecasts higher full-year profit
- UPDATE 2-Outsourcing firm Serco forecasts higher full-year profit
- UPDATE 2-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on May 25