Profile: Savills PLC (SVS.L)
SVS.L on London Stock Exchange
1 Jun 2016
1 Jun 2016
Change (% chg)
Savills plc is a United Kingdom-based real estate services provider that offers specialist advisory, management and transactional services. It operates through a network of offices in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific, the United States, Africa and the Middle East. The Company's Transaction Advisory business comprises commercial, residential, leisure and agricultural leasing, tenant representation and investment advice on purchases and sales. Its Consultancy business provides property services including valuation, building and housing consultancy, environmental consultancy, landlord and tenant, rating, development, planning, strategic projects, corporate services and research. The Property and Facilities Management business provides management of commercial, residential, leisure and agricultural property. The Investment Management business consists of commercial and residential property portfolios for institutional, corporate or private investors.
33 Margaret Street
LONDON W1G 0JD
Company Web Links
- Are Purplebricks Group plc, Foxtons Group plc or Savills plc the best way to profit from housing?
- BRIEF-Savills says commercial market activity decreased in run up to EU referendum
- BUZZ-Savills: best day in over 4 yrs on FY beat
- UPDATE 2-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 10
- Savills beats expectations, expects subdued UK market