Profile: Nevada Gold & Casinos Inc (UWN.A)
Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc., incorporated on April 7, 1977, is primarily a gaming company involved in financing, developing, owning and operating gaming properties and projects. The Company operates in three segments, such as Washington Gold, South Dakota Gold and Corporate. The Washington Gold segment consists of the Washington mini-casinos, the South Dakota Gold segment consists of its slot route operation in South Dakota, and corporate column includes the vacant land in Colorado and its taxes and maintenance expenses. As of April 30, 2014, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Gold Mountain Development, LLC, the Company owns approximately 268 acres of undeveloped land in Colorado which is held for sale. South Dakota Gold segment operates approximately 775 slot machines in approximately 16 locations in Deadwood, South Dakota, which represents about 22% of the total number of slot machines in that market.
The Company owns the buildings for the Crazy Moose Casino in Pasco and Coyote Bob Casino’s in Kennewick. In addition its properties include the Crazy Moose Casinos in Pasco and Mountlake Terrace, Washington, the Coyote Bob’s Casino in Kennewick, Washington, the Silver Dollar Casinos in SeaTac, Bothell and Renton, Washington, the Club Hollywood Casino in Shoreline, Washington, the Royal Casino in Everett, Washington, the Golden Nugget Casino in Tukwila, Washington, and the Red Dragon Casino in Mountlake Terrace, Washington (Washington Gold), and the South Dakota Gold slot route operation in Deadwood, South Dakota. The table games offered include Blackjack, Pai Gow poker, Baccarat, Spanish 21, Blackjack-Double Action, Ultimate Hold’em, Three and Four Card Poker and High Card Flush.
Nevada Gold & Casinos Inc
Suite 102, 133 E. Warm Springs R
LAS VEGAS NV 89119
Company Web Links
- Nevada Gold & Casinos Reports Second Quarter Results
- Nevada Gold & Casinos to Report Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results on December 15, 2014 After the Close of the Financial Markets
- Nevada Gold & Casinos Announces CFO Transition; James D. Meier Named Vice President, CFO and Secretary
- Nevada Gold & Casinos Reports Profit and Revenue Increase for First Quarter 2015 Financial Results
- Nevada Gold & Casinos to Report First Quarter 2015 Financial Results on September 15, 2014 After the Close of the Financial Markets