Ajinomoto Co Inc (2802.T)
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA" - R&I
* Says it plans to retire 11.9 million shares of its common stock on Aug. 9
* Says it bought 11.9 million shares back for around 30 billion yen in total, from May 11 to July 12
BRIEF-House Foods Group sees profit of around 1.5 bln yen associated with planned takeover of Gaban in current FY through March 2017- Nikkei
* House Foods Group sees profit of around 1.5 bln yen ($13.8 mln)associated with planned takeover of Gaban in current FY through March 2017- Nikkei
* Says to repurchase up to 15 million shares, representing a 2.58 percent stake
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Ajinomoto Co Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Provider : MarketLine
Provider : GlobalData
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.