Astellas Pharma Inc (4503.T)
1 Jul 2016
* Xcelra enters into a drug repurposing collaboration with Astellas Pharma
June 6 Astellas Pharma Inc and Seattle Genetics Inc :
* Astellas and Medivation initiate Phase III trial of enzalutamide in patients with triple-negative breast cancer
* Says it plans to invest 150 million yuan ($22.99 million) to set up buyout fund in medical industry with partners
* Says it will retire 68 million shares (3.1 percent stake) of its common stock on June 20
* to retire treasury stock equivalent to 3.06 percent of shares outstanding on June 20 Further company coverage:
* Astellas names Rodrigo Fernandez executive director, international business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(Corrects minimum commitment to $200,000 from $500,000 figure given by UBS on Wednesday)
ZURICH, April 27 A $471 million UBS venture fund aims to generate annual returns "north of 10 percent" for its European and Asian investors by financing new cancer drugs, helping speed them from the lab to the point where drug companies buy their rights.
March 28 A group of lawmakers is calling on the National Institutes of Health and Department of Health and Human Services to step in and reduce the cost of Medivation Inc's and Astellas Pharma Inc's prostate cancer drug Xtandi.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Astellas Pharma Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.