Hitachi Ltd (6501.T)
29 Jul 2016
* Says it has suspended the milli-wave IC business takeover plan, which was announced on Feb. 26
* Says the co will transfer 31.8 million shares of Hitachi Capital Corp to Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc and Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance Co Ltd after October
* Hitachi takes stake in Indian railway equipment maker - Nikkei
* For fiscal 2020, Hitachi Ltd plans to expand operations in Myanmar including information technology to about 30 billion yen ($295 million) - Nikkei Source text - http://s.nikkei.com/29fX6Vj Further company coverage:
* Hitachi aims to earn over 400 bln yen ($3.82 bln) in net profit in year to March 2019, more than double 172.1 bln yen logged in fiscal 2015 - Nikkei
* Ansaldo STS and Hitachi as members of the ARH consortium have signed a turnkey contract with New Taipei City Government Department of Rapid Transit System (NTCG DORTS)
June 16 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday.
* Avnet expands relationship with Hitachi Data Systems into Latin America
* Appoints new board: majority shareholder Hitachi Rail appointed 6 board members while minority shareholder Elliott appointed 3 members of board
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Hitachi Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.