Hitachi Ltd (6501.T)
26 Aug 2016
TOKYO Japan's Renesas Electronics Corp is in the final stages of negotiations to acquire U.S. chipmaker Intersil Corp for as much as 300 billion yen ($2.99 billion), an industry source familiar with the deal said on Monday.
TOKYO Japan's Renesas Electronics Corp is in the final stages of negotiations to acquire U.S. chipmaker Intersil Corp for as much as 300 billion yen (2.28 billion pounds), an industry source familiar with the deal said on Monday.
* Considering various options including US chip firm deal:Renesas
* General electric and Hitachi to sell a canada-based nuclear power venture - Nikkei
BRIEF-Toshiba Medical Systems has made an offer to buy Takeda's unit Wako Pure Chemicals Industries - Nikkei
* Toshiba Medical Systems has made an offer to acquire a Takeda Pharmaceutical subsidiary - Nikkei
* BWXT subsidiary enters into share purchase agreement to acquire ge hitachi nuclear energy canada inc.
Aug 17 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Wednesday:
BRIEF-Hitachi Group has elbowed into a race to acquire Takeda Pharmaceutical's unit with Fujifilm Holdings - Nikkei
* The Hitachi Group has elbowed into a race to acquire a Takeda Pharmaceutical Subsidiary, raising the prospect of a bidding war with Fujifilm Holdings - Nikkei
* Says it has suspended the milli-wave IC business takeover plan, which was announced on Feb. 26
* Says the co will transfer 31.8 million shares of Hitachi Capital Corp to Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc and Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance Co Ltd after October
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.