Amgen Inc (AMGN.O)
* Soros Fund Management LLC dissolves share stake in Alphabet Inc class A shares
* Temasek Holdings (Private) Ltd takes share stake in JPMorgan Chase & Co of 264,337 shares
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, August 01 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded UK-based pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca PLC's (AZ) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating to 'A-' from 'A'. The Outlook is Negative. The downgrade reflects AstraZeneca's increasing business risk as the pharmaceutical group transitions into next-generation therapies. The company's recent mixed late-stage pipeline developments in oncology - an increasing
NEW YORK, July 31 Pharmacy benefit manager Express Scripts Holding Co said on Monday it would favor drugmaker Mylan Inc's versions of the EpiPen lifesaving allergy treatment over the allergy auto-injectors of other companies.
* Amgen and Allergan submit biosimilar Biologics License Application for ABP 980 to US Food and Drug Administration
BRIEF-Amgen submits supplemental biologics license application for Prolia in glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis
* Amgen submits supplemental biologics license application for Prolia® (denosumab) in glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis
* Sets quarterly dividend of $1.15per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Amgen Inc said on Thursday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted priority review to the company's request to add important heart safety data to the label of its expensive injectable cholesterol drug Repatha.
July 27 Amgen Inc said on Thursday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted priority review to the company's request to add important heart safety data to the label of its expensive injectable cholesterol drug Repatha.
* FDA grants priority review for Amgen's supplemental biologics license application for Repatha® (evolocumab) to include data on reducing risk of cardiovascular events
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)||¥5,930||-44.00|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$133.66||-0.51|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF80.95||-1.00|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$62.57||-0.13|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF244.80||-0.30|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF247.40||0.00|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA.TA)||6,399.00||-36.00|
|AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)||$70.11||-0.31|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$79.40||-1.29|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$57.23||-0.27|