Boeing Co (BA.N)
24 Apr 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$96,284.41|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||737.08|
SYDNEY - Asian markets could get a lift on Thursday after tech heavyweights Apple and Facebook beat Wall Street expectations, sending their stock up sharply and boosting Nasdaq futures. | Video
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks dipped on Wednesday to snap a six-session winning streak as gains in Boeing and Gilead were offset by slides in AT&T and the wider biotech sector.
* Dow off 0.1 pct; S&P 500 down 0.2 pct; Nasdaq off 0.8 pct (Adds Apple results, split)
* Wall Street falters after global index rises five days * Dollar down on weak U.S. markets * U.S. bond prices rise on weak U.S. economic data * Brent oil slips to $109 as U.S. oil inventories hit record (Adds close of U.S. markets) By Herbert Lash NEW YORK, April 23 - The dollar fell and global equity markets edged lower on Wednesday in response to disappointing U.S. housing data and weak corporate earnings that snapped market momentum after five days of gains ac
* Dow off 0.08 pct; S&P 500 down 0.22 pct; Nasdaq off 0.83 pct (Updates to close, adds Facebook earnings)
NEW YORK, April 23 - U.S. stocks dipped on Wednesday to snap a six-session winning streak as gains in Boeing and Gilead were offset by slides in AT&T and the wider biotech sector.
- Rising jet production helped Boeing Co generate substantial cash in the latest quarter, and the company said on Wednesday that it lavished the rewards on shareholders, sending its stock higher.
- Rising jet production helped Boeing Co generate substantial cash in the latest quarter, and the company said on Wednesday that it lavished the rewards on shareholders, sending its stock higher. | Video
(New throughout with detail from conference call, analysts)
* Dow off 0.2 pct; S&P 500 down 0.2 pct; Nasdaq off 0.8 pct (Updates to mid-afternoon, changes byline)
|Airbus Group NV (AIR.PA)||€50.88||-0.06|
|Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT.N)||$160.62||-1.36|
|General Dynamics Corporation (GD.N)||$110.42||-1.16|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC.N)||$119.18||-2.48|
|Raytheon Company (RTN.N)||$95.92||-4.31|
|Bombardier, Inc. (BBDb.TO)||$4.03||+0.02|
|Bombardier, Inc. (BBDa.TO)||$4.08||+0.05|
|Bombardier, Inc. (BBD_pd.TO)||$13.30||+0.04|
|Bombardier, Inc. (BBD_pc.TO)||$22.05||-0.07|
|Bombardier, Inc. (BBD_pb.TO)||$13.40||-0.13|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Boeing Co: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.