Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA.N)
SINGAPORE Chinese e-commerce company Alibaba Group Holding is investing an additional $1 billion in Southeast Asian online retailer Lazada Group, boosting its stake by nearly a third to 83 percent and amplifying its focus on the region.
* The deal values Lazada at $3.15 bln (Adds Lazada CEO interview)
* Says intends to sell its remaining stake in Lazada for USD 115 million
* DGAP-NEWS: ROCKET INTERNET SE: ROCKET INTERNET TO SELL ITS REMAINING 8.8% STAKE IN LAZADA TO ALIBABA
SINGAPORE, June 28 Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd will invest an additional $1 billion in Southeast Asian online retailer Lazada Group, boosting its stake by nearly a third to 83 percent, the two companies said in a joint statement.
* Alibaba said in talks to buy ZTE's software arm for cloud unit - Bloomberg
* GDS Holdings Ltd - Alibaba Group has confirmed a pre-commitment order to take full-capacity of company's recently announced beijing 3 data center Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG/SEOUL, June 26 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned China-based Baidu Inc.'s (A/Rating Watch Negative (RWN)) proposed US dollar senior unsecured notes an expected rating of 'A(EXP)' on RWN. The final rating on the notes is contingent upon the receipt of final documents conforming to information already received. The notes are rated in line with Baidu's senior unsecured rating of 'A' on RWN as they will rank pari passu with the i
HONG KONG Best Inc, a Chinese logistics company backed by Alibaba Group , said it aims to raise up to $750 million from an initial public offering in the United States, betting an e-commerce boom in China will spur demand for its package delivery services and supply chain technology.
* Best Inc revenue more than doubled in three months to March (Adds China logistics market, Best Inc's financials, main shareholders)