BHP Billiton PLC (BLT.L)
21 Nov 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£89,478.89|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||5,323.76|
HOUSTON, Nov 21 - BHP Billiton Ltd has launched a tender offering to sell a 650,000-barrel cargo of processed condensate for delivery during the first half of January at the Houston Ship Channel, according to a document seen by Reuters on Friday.
SYDNEY, Nov 20 - Tug engineers withdrew plans to strike at Port Hedland, Australia's biggest iron ore port, tug operator Teekay Shipping said on Thursday, removing a threat to exports from BHP Billiton and Fortescue Metals Group Ltd.
* BHP's iron ore margins still good, despite price collapse
* 76 shares up, 110 down, 13 unchanged (Adds analysis, quotes, stocks on the move)
MELBOURNE, Nov 20 - BHP Billiton said on Thursday it plans to hold a shareholder vote in May 2015 on its plan to spin off its aluminium, coal, manganese and silver assets into a separate company.
SYDNEY, Nov 19 - Tug boat engineers at Port Hedland, Australia's biggest iron ore port, plan to hold a four-hour work stoppage on Nov. 22, tug operator Teekay Shipping said, threatening exports from BHP Billiton and Fortescue Metals Group.
(Corrects final paragraph to show BHP is biggest metallurgical coal miner)
* Venus once touted as potential saviour for Nickel West (Adds context)
SYDNEY, Nov 13 - BHP Billiton will halt exploration work at its once-promising Venus nickel deposit operated as part of its Nickel West business in Australia, citing competition for capital from other divisions operated by the global miner.
SYDNEY, Nov 12 - BHP Billiton is redoubling its efforts to secure supplies to feed its Australian Nickel West division, industry sources said, after it rejected offers to sell the business.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
BHP Billiton PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Why David Cameron Would Sell BHP Billiton plc And Rio Tinto plc
- Should You Buy BHP Billiton plc, Rio Tinto plc Or Anglo American plc As Iron Ore Hits New Lows?
- 3 Shares To Benefit From A Santa Rally: BP plc, BHP Billiton plc And Tullow Oil plc
- As Commodity Prices Fall, How Bad Can It Get For Rio Tinto plc And BHP Billiton plc?
- BHP Billiton plc Could Fall To 1,371p
- Are Today's Most-Traded FTSE 100 Stocks A Buy? Standard Chartered PLC, TUI Travel PLC And BHP Billiton plc