BP PLC (BP.L)
31 Oct 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£81,613.28|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||18,173.19|
* Falling oil price and maintenance boost refining margins
BAKU - British oil major BP will carry out a month of maintenance work at one of its main oil fields in Azerbaijan from Friday, BP's Azerbaijan president said, in a move that could further reduce oil production in the country.
* Output from Shah Deniz 7.25 bcm gas, 1.7 mln T condensate (Adds new comments, context)
BAKU, Oct 30 - British major BP plans repair works at one of its main oilfields in Azerbaijan from Oct. 31 for one month, BP-Azerbaijan president said.
Oct 29 - The U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) said Wednesday it expects an administrative law judge to issue an initial decision in August 2015 in the commission's natural gas manipulation allegations against UK oil company BP Plc.
(Adds Fairmont Royal York Hotel, Montupet, Burger King Worldwide, Enel Green, HCA, DuPont, TUI, Vodafone)
LONDON - BP's third-quarter results took a hit from declining oil prices and a sharp drop in income from Russia as Western sanctions on Moscow led to a slump in earnings from the oil major's local partner, Kremlin-controlled Rosneft. | Video
LONDON/BRUSSELS - Oil majors BP and Statoil said the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) was closing a probe into anticompetitive practices in oil price reporting, while a European Union investigation continued.
* Other regulators still investigating (Adds comment from Platts in 8th paragraph)
BAKU, Oct 28 - Azerbaijan expects its oil output to decline by 2.5 percent year-on-year in 2015, a source close to the government said, driven by declines at fields operated by BP.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Take Advantage Of A Low Oil Price With BP plc, Tullow Oil plc, BG Group plc And Solo Oil PLC
- Why Lloyds Banking Group Plc Is The Only Bank I Would Buy Today
- Is BP plc Due a Re-Rating?
- Should I Invest In BP plc Now?
- BP plc's Q3 Results Beat Expectations
- Will Royal Dutch Shell Plc Disappoint Investors After BP plc’s Profit Fall?