BP PLC (BP.L)
22 Mar 2017
LONDON Iain Conn, chief executive of Britain's largest energy supplier Centrica , received a nearly 40 percent rise in annual remuneration to more than 4 million pounds, the company's yearly report showed on Wednesday.
* Onesubsea announced award by BP of an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract Further company coverage:
* Onesubsea announced award by BP of an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Subsea 7 announced today award of a large contract by BP as part of deepwater Mad Dog 2 development, located approximately 190 miles south of new Orleans
WELLINGTON BP Plc on Friday said it had sold around half its roughly 20-percent stake in New Zealand Refining Company Limited for NZ$80.4 million (45.5 million pounds) as part of a global portfolio review.
* NZ Refining shares drop 4 pct, broader mkt edges up (Adds BP statement, detail)
WELLINGTON, March 17 BP Plc will sell roughly half its NZ$165 million ($115 million) stake in New Zealand Refining Company Limited, the New Zealand company said on Friday without naming a buyer.
LONDON BP has reshuffled its exploration and production division as the oil company readies for the biggest jump in output in its history.
LONDON, March 16 BP has reshuffled its exploration and production division as the oil company readies for the biggest jump in output in its history.
KHOBAR, Saudi Arabia/DUBAI When Saudi Aramco [IPO-ARMO.SE] reveals a Western audit of its oil reserves, investors will be looking for two answers: How much oil and how much detail?
Earnings vs. Estimates
- The 3 biggest risks facing BP plc
- Can OPEC save BP plc and Royal Dutch Shell plc?
- These 3 top FTSE 100 stocks now yield more than 5%
- Which oil major will be the first to soar by 30%+?
- Don't buy BP plc, Tesco plc and GKN plc until you've read this
- Is it time to dump Royal Dutch Shell plc (+31%) and BP plc (+23%)?