Centrica PLC (CNA.L)
7 Dec 2016
LONDON Centrica owned British Gas, Britain’s biggest energy supplier, has frozen its standard energy prices this winter, it said on Wednesday, putting more pressure on rival companies to do the same.
LONDON British utility Centrica said on Wednesday it has agreed to sell its gas assets in Trindad and Tobago for $30 million to Royal Dutch Shell .
LONDON British utility Centrica said on Wednesday it has agreed to sell its gas assets in Trindad and Tobago for $30 million to Royal Dutch Shell.
* Norway will be Centrica's top exploration and production (E&P) priority going forward, senior Vice President Dag Omre of the British firm's Norwegian unit said on Thursday
* Centrica Norway's senior vice president Dag Omre said the firm plans to sanction its Oda field in the North Sea, formerly known as Butch, before the end of this year
* hsbc, on behalf of offeror, intends to make voluntary conditional cash offer to acquire all of issued shares from shareholders at offer price of hk$1.80 per share
* Charter to Centrica for seven years and places a newbuilding order at Samsung Heavy Industries
* Company entered into a loan agreement with BP Finance (HK) Limited
British utility Centrica's gas import deal for 8 billion cubic meters a year from Dutch company GasTerra will expire at the end of 2016, a Centrica spokesman said on Monday.
CALGARY, Alberta, Sept 26 Centrica, Britain's largest utility company, is in the process of selling all of its Canadian oil and gas assets and exiting operations in the country, a company spokesman said on Monday.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Do today's results make Inspired Energy plc a better buy than Centrica plc?
- Can Vodafone Group plc, Centrica plc and Pearson plc afford to pay their chunky dividends?
- Are Centrica plc, Just Eat plc and Sirius Minerals plc simply too expensive?
- Should you steer clear of Glencore plc, Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited and Centrica plc at all costs?
- Royal Dutch Shell plc, J Sainsbury plc and Centrica plc: the FTSE 100's worst income stocks?
- 3 dates for your July investing diary (Centrica plc, PZ Cussons plc and Premier Oil plc)