Centrica PLC (CNA.L)
19 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£16,018.97|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||5,005.93|
LONDON, Sept 4 - Centrica said on Thursday that a shutdown at four reactors at Heysham 1 and Hartlepool nuclear power stations operated by its partner EDF Energy would hit its earnings for the year.
LONDON - British utility Centrica , which owns 20 percent of EDF Energy's nuclear plants, said a reduction in output from the nuclear fleet would reduce its earnings per share (EPS) in 2014 by around 0.3 pence per share.
(In first paragraph corrects reduction in EPS to 0.3 pence (not percent) per share)
* Resulting reduction in output from affected nuclear power stations is currently estimated to reduce Centrica's EPS in 2014 by around 0.3 pence per share
LONDON, Aug 5 - A subsidiary of Britain's Centrica has completed a deal to buy a 45 percent stake in the Doyle gas prospect in the East Irish Sea from oil and gas explorer Serica Energy.
* Pre-tax margin at 106 stg for coming year vs 101 stg in June
LONDON - British utility Centrica posted a 35 percent fall in operating profit for the first half of the year as a mild winter in its home market led to reduced energy demand and extreme weather in North America increased costs.
* British Gas average bill seen down 90 pounds/year on less use
LONDON, July 31 - British utility Centrica posted a 35 percent fall in operating profits during the first half of the year as mild weather in Britain led to reduced demand and extreme weather in North America increased costs for the company.
- British utility Centrica Plc said it appointed Iain Conn, who has quit as head of refining at BP Plc , as its new chief executive officer, effective Jan. 1.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Centrica PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Is Centrica PLC A White-Hot Growth Pick?
- Is Now The Right Time To Buy Centrica PLC?
- 3 Defensive Plays In Case Of A Scottish ‘Yes’ Vote
- Centrica PLC Could Be Worth 351p!
- Which High-Yielder Should You Own: Vodafone Group plc Or Centrica PLC?
- 3 Stocks To Buy On St. Leger Day: HSBC Holdings plc, Centrica PLC And Diageo plc