Centrica PLC (CNA.L)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£16,148.92|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||5,018.19|
LONDON - British utility Centrica , which owns 20 percent of EDF Energy's nuclear plants, said a reduction in output from the nuclear fleet would reduce its earnings per share (EPS) in 2014 by around 0.3 pence per share.
(In first paragraph corrects reduction in EPS to 0.3 pence (not percent) per share)
* Resulting reduction in output from affected nuclear power stations is currently estimated to reduce Centrica's EPS in 2014 by around 0.3 pence per share
LONDON, Aug 5 - A subsidiary of Britain's Centrica has completed a deal to buy a 45 percent stake in the Doyle gas prospect in the East Irish Sea from oil and gas explorer Serica Energy.
* Pre-tax margin at 106 stg for coming year vs 101 stg in June
LONDON - British utility Centrica posted a 35 percent fall in operating profit for the first half of the year as a mild winter in its home market led to reduced energy demand and extreme weather in North America increased costs.
* British Gas average bill seen down 90 pounds/year on less use
LONDON, July 31 - British utility Centrica posted a 35 percent fall in operating profits during the first half of the year as mild weather in Britain led to reduced demand and extreme weather in North America increased costs for the company.
- British utility Centrica Plc said it appointed Iain Conn, who has quit as head of refining at BP Plc , as its new chief executive officer, effective Jan. 1.
July 29 - British utility Centrica Plc said it appointed Iain Conn, who has quit as head of refining at BP Plc, as its new chief executive officer, effective Jan. 1.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Centrica PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- My Favourite 5%+ Yields: GlaxoSmithKline plc, Centrica PLC & Vodafone Group plc
- At What Price Would Centrica PLC Be A Bargain Buy?
- At A 52-Week High, Is National Grid plc Still A Bargain?
- Centrica PLC & National Grid plc: Plug Into These Electric Yields!
- The Risks Of Investing In Centrica PLC
- Centrica PLC's Dividends Are Rising Fast