29 Jul 2016
* Chief Executive Ryan Lance says flat production is not a goal, but wants to at least maintain existing output
* Early termination agreement for the deepwater unit Maersk Valiant has been signed by Maersk Drilling, ConocoPhillips and Marathon Oil with effect from mid-September 2016
U.S. oil producer ConocoPhillips reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss and cut its 2016 budget for the third time this year amid a crude oil slump that has lasted for two years.
July 28 U.S. oil producer ConocoPhillips reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss and cut its 2016 budget for the third time this year amid a crude oil slump that has lasted for two years.
* Increasing its full-year 2016 production guidance to 1,540 to 1,570 mboed, reflecting strong year-to-date performance
July 28 U.S. oil producer ConocoPhillips reported a bigger quarterly loss as crude prices stayed low, and the company further lowered its capital budget.
BRIEF-ConocoPhillips says planning to shed another 1,000 jobs, about 6 pct of global workforce - Fuelfix
* ConocoPhillips says it's planning to shed another 1,000 jobs, about 6 percent of its global workforce - Fuelfix Source text - (http://bit.ly/29X0Et7) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
HOUSTON, July 18 British oil company BP Plc has chartered a foreign-flagged vessel to transport Alaskan crude, the company said on Monday, the latest sign that producers of Alaskan North Slope, or ANS, crude are eyeing new markets.
* Announces intended sale of exploration blocks offshore senegal
MELBOURNE, July 14 Australia's Woodside Petroleum has agreed to buy ConocoPhillips' deepwater stakes off Senegal, including one of the world's most promising recent oil finds, for $350 million.
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSa.AS)||€23.18||-0.40|
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSb.L)||2,002.00p||-49.50|
|Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM.N)||$88.95||-1.25|
|BP plc (BP.L)||426.85p||+0.20|
|BP plc (BP_p.L)||145.25p||+0.25|
|BP plc (BP_pb.L)||156.75p||+0.75|
|Total SA (TOTF.PA)||€42.76||+0.28|
|Chevron Corporation (CVX.N)||$102.48||+0.69|
|Valero Energy Corporation (VLO.N)||$52.28||+0.41|
|Valero Energy Corporation (VLONP.PK)||--||--|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
ConocoPhillips: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.