Salesforce.com Inc (CRM.N)
26 Sep 2016
BRIEF-Twitter may receive formal bid shortly, suitors said to include Salesforce and Google - CNBC, citing sources
* Twitter moving closer to sale, has received expressions of interest; no sale is imminent - CNBC, citing sources
* Collaboration integrations are expected to be available in second half of 2017
* Salesforce.com Inc files Form D with U.S. SEC saying it raised about $93.3 million in equity financing - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2chrjUS) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Salesforce.Com selling stockholders may offer and resell up to 1.2 million shares of salesforce
* Selling stockholders may offer and resell up to 1.2 million shares of Salesforce Source text: [http://bit.ly/2bUshFo] Further company coverage:
Cloud software maker Salesforce.com Inc forecast third-quarter revenue below estimates as it saw some softness, primarily in the United States, sending the company's shares down by 7.7 percent in extended trading.
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.22 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Aug 31 Cloud software maker Salesforce.com Inc reported a 25 percent rise in quarterly revenue as demand for its web-based sales and marketing software increased.
* Agreed to assume stock options and other equity awards of quip
Cloud-based software maker Salesforce.com Inc said on Monday it agreed to acquire document-editing startup Quip for about $582 million.
Aug 1 Cloud-based software maker Salesforce.com Inc said on Monday it agreed to acquire document-editing startup Quip for about $582 million.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Salesforce.com Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.