Man Group PLC (EMG.L)
28 Apr 2017
* Phillip Colebatch will step down from Man Group's board on 30 September 2017. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
LONDON, April 20 British hedge fund firm Man Group said on Thursday that net inflows, positive market moves and flows related to a recent acquisition helped funds under management rise 10 percent in the first quarter.
NEW YORK, April 11 Man Group Plc's executive chairman for North America, John Rohal, left the world's biggest publicly traded hedge fund manager at the end of 2016, according to a person familiar with the situation.
* Phillip Colebatch, who has served as senior independent director , will step down from this role following 2017 AGM on 5 may 2017
* Statutory loss before tax for year ended 31 december 2016 of $272 million
Earnings vs. Estimates
- What do today's results mean for Drax Group plc, Croda International plc, SEGRO plc and Man Group plc?
- Are Banco Santander SA, Redde plc and Man Group plc ord USD0.03428571 set to rise by 20%+?
- Are HSBC Holdings plc, Victoria PLC & MAN GROUP PLC Poised For Explosive Growth?
- Should I Invest In STV Group Plc Or Man Group PLC On Today's Results?
- Man Group plc ord usd0.03428571 Up 8% On Interim Results
- 5 FTSE 250 Stocks With Fast Dividend Growth: Unite Group plc, Bovis Homes Group plc, Bellway plc, Crest Nicholson Holding plc & Man Group plc