Man Group PLC (EMG.L)
LONDON, May 6 European shares fell on Friday, with steelmaker ArcelorMittal and hedge fund Man Group among the worst performers.
* U.S. nonfarm payrolls increase less than forecast (ADVISORY- Reuters plans to replace intra-day European and UK stock market reports with a Live Markets blog on Eikon (see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets for site in development) Adds details, updates prices)
** Man Group, the world's biggest listed hedge fund, -c.7% & top Stoxx 600 financial services loser after Citi double ratings downgrade to "sell"
* Says funds under management of $78.6 billion at March 31 (Dec. 31 2015: $78.7 billion)
LONDON British hedge fund firm Man Group said on Wednesday that rising staff costs weighed on its full-year pretax profit, rattling its shares.
LONDON, Feb 24 British hedge fund firm Man Group said on Wednesday that rising staff costs weighed on its full-year pretax profit, rattling its shares.
* Says fund under management (fum) up 8% to $78.7 billion (31 december 2014: $72.9 billion)
Jan 25 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Man Group PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : MarketLine
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Are Banco Santander SA, Redde plc and Man Group plc ord USD0.03428571 set to rise by 20%+?
- Are HSBC Holdings plc, Victoria PLC & MAN GROUP PLC Poised For Explosive Growth?
- Should I Invest In STV Group Plc Or Man Group PLC On Today's Results?
- Man Group plc ord usd0.03428571 Up 8% On Interim Results
- 5 FTSE 250 Stocks With Fast Dividend Growth: Unite Group plc, Bovis Homes Group plc, Bellway plc, Crest Nicholson Holding plc & Man Group plc
- Why Selling Ophir Energy Plc, Man Group Plc and easyJet plc Today Could Be A Mistake