Man Group PLC (EMG.L)
20 Feb 2017
* Board today announces that it has agreed to enter into an irrevocable, non-discretionary arrangement with merrill lynch international to repurchase on its behalf, ordinary shares in company, up to a maximum consideration of usd $100 millio
* Says funds under management (fum) has increased by 6 pct during quarter to $80.7 billion at 30 september 2016 (30 june 2016: $76.4 billion).
* Man group acquires aalto and launches man global private markets
* Reports 5.75 pct passive stake in PCM Inc as of Oct 5 - sec filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2esQWDr) Further company coverage:
* Man Group Plc reports 5.13 pct passive stake in SciClone Pharmaceuticals as of September 16, 2016 - SEC Filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2dd9CDi) Further company coverage:
Earnings vs. Estimates
- What do today's results mean for Drax Group plc, Croda International plc, SEGRO plc and Man Group plc?
- Are Banco Santander SA, Redde plc and Man Group plc ord USD0.03428571 set to rise by 20%+?
- Are HSBC Holdings plc, Victoria PLC & MAN GROUP PLC Poised For Explosive Growth?
- Should I Invest In STV Group Plc Or Man Group PLC On Today's Results?
- Man Group plc ord usd0.03428571 Up 8% On Interim Results
- 5 FTSE 250 Stocks With Fast Dividend Growth: Unite Group plc, Bovis Homes Group plc, Bellway plc, Crest Nicholson Holding plc & Man Group plc