Glencore PLC (GLEN.L)
GLEN.L on London Stock Exchange
26 Aug 2016
26 Aug 2016
Change (% chg)
Glencore plc is an integrated producer and marketer of natural resources, with activities in the production, refinement, processing, storage, transport and marketing of metals and minerals, energy products and agricultural products. The Company's segments include metals and minerals, energy products, agricultural products, and... (more)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Glencore PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : MarketLine
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Are these FTSE 100 performers still a buy after today's results?
- Can these 2 commodity giants soar another 50% in the next 3 months?
- Will Aminex plc outperform 2 major peers after today's news?
- Why these two miners look attractive to me
- Is Glencore plc a 'buy' after today's update?
- Is it too late to buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Glencore plc and Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc?