Glencore PLC (GLEN.L)
GLEN.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Glencore plc, formerly Glencore Xstrata Plc, is a Switzerland-based natural resource company. The Company operates in three segments: Metals and Minerals, which includes copper, nickel, zinc/lead, alloys, alumina/aluminum and iron ore; Energy Products, which includes controlled and non-controlled coal mining and oil production... (more)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Glencore PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Should You Follow Director Buying At Rio Tinto plc, BHP Billiton plc And Glencore PLC?
- Is The Potential Reward Worth The Risk At High Yielders Rio Tinto plc, Glencore PLC And Royal Dutch Shell Plc?
- Are Glencore PLC, Tullow Oil plc & Aquarius Platinum Limited (UK) 3 Super Resources Stocks?
- Glencore PLC And Standard Chartered PLC Could Fall Another 30%!
- Why J Sainsbury plc, Glencore PLC And Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc Are Ghastly Growth Selections
- 5 FTSE 100 Disasters: Aberdeen Asset Management plc, Weir Group PLC, Antofagasta Holdings plc, Anglo-American plc & Glencore PLC