Glencore PLC (GLEN.L)
GLEN.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Glencore plc, formerly Glencore Xstrata Plc, is a Switzerland-based natural resource company. The Company operates in three segments: Metals and Minerals, which includes copper, nickel, zinc/lead, alloys, alumina/aluminum and iron ore; Energy Products, which includes controlled and non-controlled coal mining and oil production... (more)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Glencore PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Does Commodity Stock Rebound Make Now The Perfect Time To Buy Anglo American plc, Antofagasta plc And Glencore PLC?
- Is Glencore plc Trying To Talk Its Way Out Of Trouble?
- Will Glencore PLC Return To 200p By The End Of The Year?
- My Big Lesson From Glencore PLC
- Is Glencore PLC Going To Hit 200p Or 400p By Mid-2016?
- The Real Reason Glencore plc Is In Peril