Glencore PLC (GLEN.L)
GLEN.L on London Stock Exchange
27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015
Change (% chg)
Glencore plc, formerly Glencore Xstrata Plc, is a Switzerland-based natural resource company. The Company operates in three segments: Metals and Minerals, which includes copper, nickel, zinc/lead, alloys, alumina/aluminum and iron ore; Energy Products, which includes controlled and non-controlled coal mining and oil production... (more)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Glencore PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Will Glencore PLC And Fresnillo Plc Ever Recover?
- Everything Is STILL Going Wrong For Glencore plc
- Are Standard Chartered plc, Glencore plc & Pearson plc Still Solid Stocks?
- Will Glencore PLC & Anglo American plc Ever Return To 2011 Highs?
- Will Glencore PLC, Rolls-Royce Holding PLC & Spectris plc Beat The Market?
- Is There Any Way Back For Rolls-Royce Holding plc, Glencore plc Or Anglo American plc?