Glencore PLC (GLEN.L)
GLEN.L on London Stock Exchange
24 Jun 2016
24 Jun 2016
Change (% chg)
Glencore plc is an integrated producer and marketer of natural resources, with activities in the production, refinement, processing, storage, transport and marketing of metals and minerals, energy products and agricultural products. The Company's segments include metals and minerals, energy products, agricultural products, and... (more)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Glencore PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : MarketLine
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Are Rio Tinto plc, Glencore plc and Centrica plc the FTSE 100's biggest traps?
- Will Ashtead Group plc, Fresnillo plc and Glencore plc continue to rise?
- Will BHP Billiton plc and Glencore plc always be this volatile?
- Would Glencore plc, Fresnillo plc and Highland Gold Mining Ltd survive a commodity price collapse?
- Are Glencore plc, Anglo American plc & Restaurant Group plc today's top contrarian buys?
- It's not too late to buy Glencore plc, Hochschild Mining plc and Amec Foster Wheeler plc!