Glencore PLC (GLEN.L)
GLEN.L on London Stock Exchange
31 Jul 2015
31 Jul 2015
Change (% chg)
Glencore plc, formerly Glencore Xstrata Plc, is a Switzerland-based natural resource company. The Company operates in three segments: Metals and Minerals, which includes copper, nickel, zinc/lead, alloys, alumina/aluminum and iron ore; Energy Products, which includes controlled and non-controlled coal mining and oil production... (more)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Glencore PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Directors Deals Ltd.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Here's Why Anglo American plc, Rio Tinto plc, Glencore PLC & The Like Are Really Troubled
- Are These High-Yielding Shares Dividend Traps? Rio Tinto plc, Glencore plc, Aberdeen Asset Management plc & Ashmore Group plc
- 3 Great Contrarian Picks: BP plc, Glencore PLC And Latchways plc
- Which Is The Best 'BIG' Dividend Pick? Glencore PLC, Bovis Homes Group plc Or Centrica PLC?
- 3 Hidden Growth Stocks That Could Yield Great Results: Travis Perkins plc, Glencore PLC & Kingfisher plc
- Shares In Lonmin plc Fall 10% Today, As BHP Billiton plc and Glencore plc Extend Gains