Grainger PLC (GRI.L)
28 Jun 2017
Grainger Plc, Britain's largest listed residential landlord, reported a 13 percent rise in first-half profit and said strong trading would continue over the second half.
May 19 Grainger Plc, Britain's largest listed residential landlord, reported a 13 percent rise in first-half profit and said strong trading would continue over the second half.
* HY net rental income up 11 pct to 20.0 mln stg (HY16: 18 mln stg)
* Good start to year and positive private rented sector ("PRS") market conditions
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Do today's updates make these FTSE giants scintillating buys?
- Grainger PLC, Thomas Cook Group plc And Solo Oil PLC: Should You Buy On Today's News?
- Is This The Perfect Time To Buy Diageo plc, Aviva plc, St Ives PLC And Grainger PLC?
- St. Modwen Properties plc vs Foxtons Group PLC, Countrywide PLC, Savills plc And Grainger PLC
- Why Old Mutual plc, Ferrexpo Plc and Grainger PLC Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE Today