HSBC Holdings PLC (HSBA.L)
DUBAI, Aug 20 Most stock markets in the Gulf rose modestly on Sunday, lifted by a rally in oil prices at the end of last week, while three small to mid-sized Saudi Arabian insurers fell sharply after they were slapped with a temporary ban by the central bank.
Aug 17 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
LONDON, Aug 17 (IFR) - HSBC has hired Andrew Salvoni as a director to bolster the bank's public sector coverage in Canada, according to a memo seen by IFR.
Aug 14 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LONDON, Aug 10 (IFR) - HSBC has appointed Mustafa Aziz Ata as head of financial institutions and public sector for Middle East, North Africa and Turkey (MENAT), as part of several senior changes to its global banking business in the region.
Aug 1 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 38 points higher at 7,410.3 on Tuesday, according to financial spreadbetters, with futures up 0.45 pct ahead of the cash market open.
Aug 1 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 38 points higher at 7410.3 on Tuesday, according to financial spreadbetters. * ACACIA: The Tanzanian government and Barrick Gold have started talks to resolve a tax dispute involving the Canadian company's subsidiary Acacia Mining, the president's office said on Monday. * BHP: BHP Billiton on Tuesday denied commentary in a Brazilian newspaper that it has agreed to sell its stake in the Samarco iron ore mine to its
* enters irrevocable, non-discretionary agreement with Credit Suisse Securities (Europe)
LONDON HSBC could spend up to $300 million (228.72 million pounds) moving jobs and parts of its business to Paris following Britain's exit from the European Union, Chief Executive Stuart Gulliver said on Monday.
HONG KONG/LONDON A third share buyback in a year by HSBC underlined progress in the turnaround plan for Europe's biggest bank, with profit also growing by 5 percent in the first half of 2017. | Video
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Is a dividend bonanza about to kick off at HSBC Holdings plc and Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc?
- Is it time to buy these two undervalued FTSE 100 champions?
- These 3 top FTSE 100 stocks now yield more than 5%
- HSBC Holdings plc vs National Grid plc vs Diageo plc: which is the better FTSE 100 income stock?
- Should you buy the 3 highest-yielding stocks from the FTSE 100?
- How does Capital & Regional plc match up against the best Footsie yields?