HomeServe PLC (HSV.L)
* Says board is proposing to increase final dividend to 11.2p per share (FY16: 8.9p) to be paid on 3 August 2017
* Tom Rusin has been appointed as an executive director Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
British repair and insurance firm HomeServe said it expected full-year profit to come in at the upper end of market expectations, helped by growth across its businesses.
April 6 British repair and insurance firm HomeServe said it expected full-year profit to come in at the upper end of market expectations, helped by growth across its businesses.
* Expects to report results at upper end of market expectations 1 for year to March 31, 2017
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are Homeserve plc, FirstGroup plc and DCC plc Ord Euro0.25 buys after today's updates?
- Are Sirius Minerals plc, Homeserve plc and Stagecoach Group plc too good to miss?
- Should you buy Kingfisher plc, Cranswick plc, AA plc and Homeserve plc following today's news?
- Terrific Growth Picks For Tough Times: Barclays PLC, Homeserve plc & Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc
- Will easyJet plc, Homeserve plc & BT Group plc Beat The Market Again In 2016?
- Can Admiral Group plc, Persimmon plc, NEXT plc & Homeserve plc Continue To Outperform The Market?