Iberdrola SA (IBE.MC)
22 May 2015
MEXICO CITY, May 4 - Mexican conglomerate Grupo Kuo said on Monday that Dynasol, its joint venture with Spain's Repsol, has signed a deal with Spanish firm Iberdrola to build a power plant in the northeastern Mexican state of Tamaulipas.
MADRID, April 29 - Iberdrola beat analysts' forecasts with an 8.8 percent rise in first-quarter core profit as the Spanish utility's international network and renewable energy businesses offset weakness in its home market.
* Says Iberdrola awards Elecnor with two contracts in United States and United Kingdom worth 20 million euros ($21 million)
LONDON - ScottishPower, one of Britain's "big six" energy suppliers, has been given a temporary selling ban for failing to clear a backlog of customer issues within a timeframe set by the regulator.
Feb 26 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Thursday:
- Spanish utility Iberdrola SA will buy UIL Holdings Corp for about $3 billion to create a new listed power and gas company and expand in the United States, where it hopes to offset falling profits at home.
Feb 26 - Spanish utility Iberdrola SA will buy UIL Holdings Corp for about $3 billion to create a new listed power and gas company and expand in the United States, where it hopes to offset falling profits at home.
* Says dividend policy to remain unchanged after acquisition of UIL Holdings Corp
* Says acquisition of UIL Holdings Corp to have positive impact on earnings per share and cash flow
- Spanish utility Iberdrola SA will buy UIL Holdings Corp for about $3 billion to create a new listed power and electric utility and expand in the United States.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Iberdrola - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Iberdrola SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.