Imagination Technologies Group PLC (IMG.L)
20 Oct 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£536.71|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||269.03|
* Pure business is trading in line with expectations following renewed focus and organisational changes implemented at end of FY14
* Geoff Shingles to retire as chairman within next 6 to 12 months when a successor has been appointed Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sale of Imagination Technologies Group Plc shares by Intel Capital
LONDON - Britain's Imagination Tech, a supplier of graphics and video technology to Apple, beat expectations for full-year operating profit on Tuesday, reflecting stronger demand to license its processor blueprints.
LONDON, June 24 - Britain's Imagination Tech , a supplier of graphics and video technology to Apple , beat expectations for full-year operating profit on Tuesday, reflecting stronger demand to license its processor blueprints.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Imagination Technologies Group PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- 3 Tech Stocks That Could Smash The FTSE 100: ARM Holdings plc, Pace plc And Imagination Technologies Group plc
- Imagination Technologies Group plc On Target For 10% Full-Year Growth
- 4 Reasons To Buy ARM Holdings plc Over Imagination Technologies Group plc
- Why Imagination Technologies Group plc And Playtech PLC Are Surging Today
- Should You Dump ARM Holdings plc In Favour Of Imagination Technologies Group plc?
- Can Spirent Communications Plc And Imagination Technologies Group plc Oust ARM Holdings plc From Your Portfolio?