Imagination Technologies Group PLC (IMG.L)
3 Jul 2015
LONDON, June 30 - Imagination Technologies , which provides graphics technology to Apple, said it was confident of achieving licensing revenue growth of 10 percent this year, a target which reassured investors after a downgrade last year.
* Fy revenue 177 million stg versus 170.8 million stg year ago
LONDON - Imagination Technologies, which provides graphics technology to Apple has cut its outlook for licensing this year, saying activity had been a "little muted" since November, sending its shares down 14 percent.
LONDON, March 18 - Imagination Technologies , which provides graphics technology to Apple has cut its outlook for licensing this year, saying activity had been a "little muted" since November, sending its shares down 14 percent.
LONDON, March 18 - Imagination Technologies , the company that provides graphics technology to Apple, said licensing activity had been a "little muted" since November, although its pipeline remained good and it saw its outcome in licensing at least the same as last year.
* Afren, Game Digital, Oxford Instruments out of FTSE 250 (Adds detail on reshuffle, background)
* Intel Foundation intends to offer for sale up to about 13.4 million shares of Imagination Technologies Group
* Appointed Bert Nordberg as a non-executive director and chairman designate, with effect from 20 March 2015
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Imagination Technologies Group PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Should You Buy Imagination Technologies Group plc Or ARM Holdings plc For Tech Exposure?
- Your Instant 5-Share Diversified Portfolio: National Grid plc, Shire PLC, Imagination Technologies Group plc, Imperial Tobacco Group PLC And Admiral Group plc
- Is Oxford Instruments plc's Profit Warning Bad News For Premier Farnell plc & Imagination Technologies Group plc?
- Today's Market Movers: Imagination Technologies Group plc, Dixons Carphone plc, WH Smith plc and Workspace Group plc
- Is Now The Perfect Time To Buy These 3 Tech Stocks? ARM Holdings plc, Pace plc And Imagination Technologies Group plc
- Can These 5 Stocks Beat The FTSE 100? Spirent Communications Plc, Imagination Technologies Group plc, Rolls-Royce Holding PLC, Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc And Indivior PLC