Imagination Technologies Group PLC (IMG.L)
17 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£507.85|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||268.70|
* Pure business is trading in line with expectations following renewed focus and organisational changes implemented at end of FY14
* Geoff Shingles to retire as chairman within next 6 to 12 months when a successor has been appointed Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sale of Imagination Technologies Group Plc shares by Intel Capital
LONDON - Britain's Imagination Tech, a supplier of graphics and video technology to Apple, beat expectations for full-year operating profit on Tuesday, reflecting stronger demand to license its processor blueprints.
LONDON, June 24 - Britain's Imagination Tech , a supplier of graphics and video technology to Apple , beat expectations for full-year operating profit on Tuesday, reflecting stronger demand to license its processor blueprints.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Imagination Technologies Group plc On Target For 10% Full-Year Growth
- 4 Reasons To Buy ARM Holdings plc Over Imagination Technologies Group plc
- Why Imagination Technologies Group plc And Playtech PLC Are Surging Today
- Should You Dump ARM Holdings plc In Favour Of Imagination Technologies Group plc?
- Can Spirent Communications Plc And Imagination Technologies Group plc Oust ARM Holdings plc From Your Portfolio?
- Could These 3 Tech Stocks Could Be Big Winners: ASOS plc, Imagination Technologies Group plc & Blinkx Plc?