Imagination Technologies Group PLC (IMG.L)
* Appointment of Nigel Toon as a non-executive director of company. Nigel will join board with immediate effect. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Licensing revenue from continuing operations £17.1m (2015: £37.8m) - includes one-off £5.7m revenue reversal for soc design contract
* Underlying performance, before one-off items, has continued to be broadly in line with expectations
* Heath, who took over as interim chief executive on 8 february 2016, has been appointed chief executive with immediate effect Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By London Bureau)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Imagination Technologies Group PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Why are these three shares climbing today?
- As ARM Holdings plc flies on takeover bid, who could be next?
- Should you buy Amec Foster Wheeler plc, Imagination Technologies Group plc and Gulf Marine Services plc after today's updates?
- 4 takeover targets? Vodafone Group plc, Premier Foods plc, Imagination Technologies Group plc and Britvic plc
- Does today's news make Debenhams plc, Pets at Home Group plc and Imagination Technologies Group plc a buy?
- Investors could face big losses at Avanti Communications Group plc, Imagination Technologies Group plc and Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited