Imagination Technologies Group PLC (IMG.L)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£661.99|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||266.18|
LONDON, Sept 17 - Imagination Technologies , the British graphics supplier to Apple, said that its royalty growth in the last quarter continued to be strong, which combined with steady licensing, gave it confidence in its outlook.
LONDON - Imagination Technologies, the British chip designer whose graphics technology is in smartphones from Apple and Samsung, reported lower full-year profits as licensing slows.
LONDON - Imagination Technologies , the British chip designer whose graphics technology is in smartphones from Apple and Samsung , reported lower full-year profits as licensing slows.
* Says major customers will not desert Imagination ecosystem
LONDON - Imagination Technologies , the British chip designer whose graphics technology is in Apple's iPhone, saw its full-year profit dip, as the market had expected after a warning last month.
LONDON, June 17 - Imagination Technologies Group PLC : * Signs license agreement with cavium for imagination's latest mipsr5
LONDON, June 11 - Imagination Technologies Group PLC : * Signs license agreement with Toshiba for range of Imagination's technologies * Toshiba will deploy the technologies in a range of connected SoC(system on chip) devices
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Imagination Technologies Group PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Why Lloyds Banking Group PLC, Domino Printing Sciences Plc And Imagination Technologies Group plc Should Lag The FTSE 100 Today
- Top Winners And Losers From The Last 30 Days: Hays plc And Imagination Technologies plc
- 3 FTSE Shares Crashing To New Lows: Anglo American plc, Cairn Energy PLC And Imagination Technologies Group plc
- 49% Jump In Royalty Revenue At Imagination Technologies Group Plc
- Today's Falling Knife: Imagination Technologies Group Plc Plunges 19%
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE 100 Today